Richer Sounds home cinema deals

I'm looking to buy the following home cinema system deal from richer sounds:

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/home-cinema-system-deals/pah011076

Would anybody be able to confirm if the deals include speaker wire? I'm going to buy it online and I can't tell whether it includes it or not.

Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,087
    Forum Member
    TheJackal wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy the following home cinema system deal from richer sounds:

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/home-cinema-system-deals/pah011076

Would anybody be able to confirm if the deals include speaker wire? I'm going to buy it online and I can't tell whether it includes it or not.

Thanks.

email or phone them, they are quite friendly
  • evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member
    OP, you are joking aren't you?
  • TheJackalTheJackal Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    email or phone them, they are quite friendly

Thanks, yes I will do that, just wondered if anyone else would know to save me a call first.
  • Chris FrostChris Frost Posts: 11,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evil c wrote: »
    Sadly not. lol

The OP doesn't quite realise that the only way we would find out is by ringing a store. Or perhaps they're under the impression that we collectively buy one of every deal on offer on the web just on the off-chance that such a question might come up ;)

Seriously though, OP. Just ring a store and ask the question. They won't bite your head off.
    Forum Member

Well that was a helpful post, thank you for your input!

I didn't like the idea of ordering the deal only to find out I would have no cable to connect the speakers. I would obviously buy some when ordering.
    Forum Member
    I have phoned the store and most speaker packages do include speaker wire (although it was referred to as "bell wire"!).

Good news as it saves me having to spend more initially. £350 is at the top of my budget and I'd rather use what comes with it and then upgrade the wire later in the year.
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,505
    Forum Member
    Surely the right question to ask is does it contain sufficient lengths of speaker wire to allow the speakers to be positioned in the optimum position?
  • lee the vanlee the van Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    I think those speakers come with white and black speaker wire ,only basic stuff .It might be as much as 28 metres in the speaker box ,mine did .
    Forum Member
    I think those speakers come with white and black speaker wire ,only basic stuff .It might be as much as 28 metres in the speaker box ,mine did .

Great thanks. 28 metres would be more than enough! My old surround sound system was just an average LG DVD setup which had plenty of wire.
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would he be joking? This is a forum where, oddly enough, people do ask for advice!
  • evil cevil c Posts: 7,833
    Forum Member
    louise1966 wrote: »
    Why would he be joking? This is a forum where, oddly enough, people do ask for advice!

I was amused that anyone would think that speaker cable wouldn't be included and I thought it must be a joke.