What channels do you get?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am thinking of cancelling sky after many years in July due to retiring ......I think the box remAins my property, do you still get all freeview channels? Can you still record. Or is it game over and nothing works on it? Thanks

Comments

• daniel99daniel99 Posts: 12,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you gett all the FTA channels and some FTV channels like Motors TV and LFC TV and Sony TV
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can only keep 'recording' with a minimum subscription of £10. however you will get all the FTA & FTV Channels without any subscription at all.
  • peter05peter05 Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooperone wrote: »
    I am thinking of cancelling sky after many years in July due to retiring ......I think the box remAins my property, do you still get all freeview channels? Can you still record. Or is it game over and nothing works on it? Thanks

If you want to record best to buy a freesat pvr HUMAX HDR is a very good box
  • rossi_drrossi_dr Posts: 1,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think this list is about up to date the free channels on sky when you cancel your subs and have a white viewing card in the sky box
    http://mgpc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=28&view=findpost&p=73
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all your replies.......very helpful I have a freesat in my bedroom I am impressed with it.