Tikkabilla

doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
Forum Member
✭✭✭
One of my favourite shows from when I was younger.

You can now find about a dozen episodes on Youtube so it's great to reminisce however other than that I can't find any- can you?

What I thought to the presenters

Justin- I remember Justin being incredibly funny and a good presenter and singer. I thought he was always at his best when he was with Sarah Jane though and he didn't really work with any of the others especially Veejay. He was also very good in Higgeldy House (the spin off)

Sarah Jane- Sarah Jane was sweet and a brilliant singer however I found her quite boring and dull. Again she was good in Higgeldy House however I think she should have been in the actual show a little less.

Simon- I never liked Simon however after looking at the episodes on Youtube you can tell he really tried as a presenter even though his singing was pretty poor. Towards the end he seemed to be in less after he did the clips with animals in it.

Lorna- Lorna was a very good presenter and seemed to be in very many episodes. She was a good singer and an all round very good presenter.

Paul- My least favourite presenter however he seemed to be in loads aswell. He was very annoying and irritating and I wasn't fond of him at all.

Beverly- Again very very good presenter. Sadly not in many episodes but whenever she was in them she was great at all matters.

Veejay- Veejay was okay but I remember preferring Lorna & Beverley she was a good singer but would be better suited on another show.

I didn't really watch it with Amit & Toni but with the songs I remember loving the funny tummy food song :)

Comments