Lindsay Lohan's ''Leaked'' List of Lovers

BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
Forum Member
http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyhennen/lindsay-lohan-reportedly-wrote-this-list-of-famous-men-shes?bffb
Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Wrote This List Of Famous Men She’s Slept With

If true, she’s made some magic with James Franco, Zac Efron, Joaquin Phoenix, and about 33 other people.

In Touch magazine has found gold with an apparent hookup list Lindsay Lohan made at a Beverly Hills hotel with her friends.

Evidently, some names are blurred out due to “legal reasons.” Perhaps some married men involved?

The list includes: PC Valmorbida, Joaquin Phoenix, Lukas Hass, Nico Tortorella, Evan Peters, Wilmer Valderrama, Jamie Burke, Jamie Doran, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, Ryan Rottman, Max George, Guy Berryman, James Franco, Adam Levine, and Garrett Hedlund.

What, no Chad Michael Murray or Aaron Carter?

Lindsay, you sly fox, you!

Boo, you wh*re! :p

Comments

• Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    Anything that leaks out of Lindsay Lohan should be immediately quarentined.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They all stirred each others porridge !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    :eek:
    Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, James Franco, Adam Levine, and Garrett Hedlund.

Wow, well done Lindsay! I'm not one to condone promiscuity for either gender but if I'd shagged Garrett Hedlund I'd scream it from the rooftops
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    How classy on Lindsay's part, to write a list like this.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

FYI - Having sex is not the same as being a ****.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If blurred out then there probably are married men involved or something! It's sad that Lindsay is now more famous for things like this than for acting, she was pretty good at it!
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I just can't see Justin Timberlake going with her for some reason...
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FYI - Having sex is not the same as being a ****.

Someone hasn't watched Mean Girls........
  • TootlesTheTaxiTootlesTheTaxi Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Why on earth did I think Lucas Haas was gay? I don't mean rumoured to be, I though he'd actually come out.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    I just can't see Justin Timberlake going with her for some reason...

That one surprised me a bit, maybe it was a revenge shag to get back at Britney for cheating.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its fake, as im not on it :D

:(
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dunno, if she's the type to brag to her friends about all her sexual conquests she may well be one to lie about them. Quite frankly I wouldn't have her down as a reliable witness on what/who she did last night.

Yet before she became a mess she was a very big star, and really hot, whch is what makes her slide all the sadder. So who knows?
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she only sleep with famous people?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet Calum Best is gutted that he doesn't appear to be on the list.. Looks like he's not famous enough:D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see this being remotely true.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth did I think Lucas Haas was gay? I don't mean rumoured to be, I though he'd actually come out.

Maybe after sh*gging LILo? ;)
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zac Efron cheated on me with LiLo? Not impressed.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry Judd's demanding to know where his name is.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Anything that leaks out of Lindsay Lohan should be immediately quarentined.

Lol true.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to mention Calum Best but someone has beat me to it. As he is not a 'International' celebrity I take it Lindsay didn't deem him worthy enough to be on her shag list.

I bet Calum is p'ed off at that.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had higher hopes for Ledger and Franco, but... ah well.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, there's nothing at that link that ties a random list of names even to the alleged writer.

There's as much chance someone's just stuck a bunch of names on a piece of paper and released it to either a. get someone's name back in the headlines or, b. has a grudge against La Lohan.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    :eek:
    Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, James Franco, Adam Levine, and Garrett Hedlund.

Wow, well done Lindsay! I'm not one to condone promiscuity for either gender but if I'd shagged Garrett Hedlund I'd scream it from the rooftops

Seriously? That plank of wood who mumbled his way through "On The Road?"
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There'll be certain old Hollywood/ Rock 'n' Roll veterans going 'Pah, amateur! I've done hundreds more!'. Seems like the showbiz mentality. The more you sh*g (and the more famous), the 'cooler' you are. Not.

Anyway, that's an incomplete list is it not, as I thought she was also into females?
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    It sounds true enough to me, as there was a big Coldplay 'Lindsay desperately trying to get backstage at their concert' story on laineygossip a few years ago, she was in a film with Garrett Hedlund, I heard that Colin Farrell rumour years ago, etc.

I'd say it would be interesting to read about all the people the men on the list have been with. Offputting, I'd say.