Photobucket has changed

cbe21okcbe21ok Posts: 3,047
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Photobucket has all changed, again, why can they not just leave it?. Anyway, underneath my photos there used to be 2 links to copy but now they are not there, where are they please?.

Comments

• LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to click on the photo you want to link now, which is a bit of a pain because before you could have a page of your images and all the links. Hopefully they'll change that.
  • cbe21okcbe21ok Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please no, so if you want to add 10 pics to an ebay listing you have to do them one by one, why on earth would they do that?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cbe21ok wrote: »
    Please no, so if you want to add 10 pics to an ebay listing you have to do them one by one, why on earth would they do that?.

No idea, and if there is another way to do it I haven't found it yet. Also, you can't upload directly into a sub folder. You have to hit upload and then choose the location to upload to.:(

Edited to add- If you go to library and then hover in the top right corner a cog will pop up. Click that and you can get the 'open links' button. It'll will reveal a pop up with the links but you'll still have to do that with each image, which is a long way round imo. Still, at least you can do it from thumbnails:rolleyes::D
  • LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    There is an option to go back to the old interface which I have done. I can't remember where it is though ... maybe in tools ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LION8TIGER wrote: »
    There is an option to go back to the old interface which I have done. I can't remember where it is though ... maybe in tools ?

Ah yes you can, brill, thanks a lot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes you can, brill, thanks a lot.

I've decided to stick with it, as they'll no doubt make it mandatory at some point so best get it over with now. Ah well:(
  • Mad HatterMad Hatter Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I too discovered Photobucket had changed and I just couldnt get to grips with it and I was asked if I would like to go back to the previous format and I said yes please so I am back with the old format, thank goodness.
  • Blackjack DavyBlackjack Davy Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just use Tinypic instead now, it's like photobucket used to be, it's simple and easy to use and doesn't even need an email account.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just use Tinypic instead now, it's like photobucket used to be, it's simple and easy to use and doesn't even need an email account.

I might have a look as today i have gone to Photobucket and it has automatically logged me on to the new version so i have had to switch back again. I get the funny feeling the option to transfer back is not going to be around too long. Why do they change things for the worse?.
  • LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    I might have a look as today i have gone to Photobucket and it has automatically logged me on to the new version so i have had to switch back again. I get the funny feeling the option to transfer back is not going to be around too long. Why do they change things for the worse?.

Mine has stayed on the old format since I switched back and that was 5-6 days ago.
  • OldvinylOldvinyl Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have 2 problems with Photobucket.
    When I do a test Search for my images within Photobucket generally (using my exact tags), my images don't come up!
    The second, I can't find the Photobucket Forum. When I click-on Help, the drop down menu is-
    Support
    Ask a Question
    Feedback

The Forum is not in any of these places .... :confused: