The Sanatorium (Part 9)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Our village is veiled in a dense fog this morning. I hope the sun is hot enough to burn it off, otherwise we'll be in gloom all day.

Feeling good. Started my walking again which has been neglected of late, mainly because of the weather but also because of work.
    A slow, steady way to lose weight. Sometimes I wasn't sure it was even working during last year although I lost 2 and a half stone but because I haven't been able to do it so often, I can see that it did make a difference - weight and toning wise. But also, when it's damp and cold and you're busy, trying not to eat comfort food is really hard, so some of that fat has come back on again, but the mountain is not so hard to climb this time. Looking forward to when all these jobs finish though! Much as I enjoy working, this is overkill and I want my retirement back!
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kfb wrote: »
    Our village is veiled in a dense fog this morning. I hope the sun is hot enough to burn it off, otherwise we'll be in gloom all day.

Feeling good. Started my walking again which has been neglected of late, mainly because of the weather but also because of work.
    A slow, steady way to lose weight. Sometimes I wasn't sure it was even working during last year although I lost 2 and a half stone but because I haven't been able to do it so often, I can see that it did make a difference - weight and toning wise. But also, when it's damp and cold and you're busy, trying not to eat comfort food is really hard, so some of that fat has come back on again, but the mountain is not so hard to climb this time. Looking forward to when all these jobs finish though! Much as I enjoy working, this is overkill and I want my retirement back!
    It's hardly been a retirement as yet :D
  • nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You are retired i does not loook so to me:D You are busyer then ever:p
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you need to look up what this word means:p;)
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member

Aren't you already retired?:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    It's hardly been a retirement as yet :D
    You are retired i does not loook so to me:D You are busyer then ever:p
    I think you need to look up what this word means:p;)
    bblover wrote: »
    Aren't you already retired?:p

:D
    Well, thanks for your kind supportive comments, guys :p
    I can feel your sympathy flying across the internet ;)

NOT
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NOT

:D:D:D:p Evening Kay:)

Twitter is busy today:eek:
    Forum Member
    Pmsl Kay,that's the nearest of sympathy you'll get from us:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, guys.
    Can't believe I'm sat here watching Mamma Mia for the I don't know I've lost count time. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, guys.
    Can't believe I'm sat here watching Mamma Mia for the I don't know I've lost count time. :cool:

Well, walk away from the telly:p Not keen on that film:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Deleted - double post - DS being slow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi Eileen
    How's your sister?

Is Twitter busy? Or do you mean one particular tweeter? ;)

After all, one tweet a year counts as pretty busy in some quarters!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pmsl Kay,that's the nearest of sympathy you'll get from us:p

Hey, Sarah!
    How are you these days?
    What's happening with the tennis?
    Since the Melbourne Open, it's all gone quiet - well, on the Murray front!
    I see Nadal's out and about
    And the Fed got defeated - again!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Eileen
    How's your sister?

Is Twitter busy? Or do you mean one particular tweeter? ;)

After all, one tweet a year counts as pretty busy in some quarters!

She's not too bad thanks....bit sore. Reponse to the tweet:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, walk away from the telly:p Not keen on that film:(

Well, now I've seen Les Mis, I can make a knowledgeable decision about which is the worse singer: Russell Crowe or Piers Brosnan?
    I think the latter wins hands down. And they didn't sing live in Mamma Mia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not too bad thanks....bit sore. Reponse to the tweet:eek:

Well, yes, and they accuse the CTers of being nasty!
    I put it all down to jealousy that somebody managed to get John's attention - and it wasn't them!!!
    In spite of all they say to the contrary!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's that song 'Slipping through my fingers' - the only Abba song that brings a tear to my eye
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, yes, and they accuse the CTers of being nasty!
    I put it all down to jealousy that somebody managed to get John's attention - and it wasn't them!!!
    In spite of all they say to the contrary!

True.
    Forum Member
    Hey, guys.

Kay,a new year and your taste in music/movies still not up there with mine,tut tut.:p
    Hey, Sarah!
    How are you these days?
    What's happening with the tennis?
    Since the Melbourne Open, it's all gone quiet - well, on the Murray front!
    I see Nadal's out and about
    And the Fed got defeated - again!

Hello dear Kay.:)

I'm okay,have my bad days now and then,but i'm getting to the point where i need to get a grip and stop the self pity.:cool:

Tennis is having a nap,apart from a few tournaments here and there:cool:Murray is trying to get a tan,something in working progress:p

Nadal is back,good to see him on court,been a long time.:)

Roger was rusty all week in Rotterdam,and he already lost indoors to Benneteau few yrs back,so that wasn't a big surprise.

The women are playing in Doha,Qatar,final tomorrow between Serena W. and Victoria A..:p
  • nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NOT

sorry CS :p
    Forum Member
    Ok,i admit defeat,what does CS mean?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay,a new year and your taste in music/movies still not up there with mine,tut tut.:p

Hello dear Kay.:)

I'm okay,have my bad days now and then,but i'm getting to the point where i need to get a grip and stop the self pity.:cool:

Tennis is having a nap,apart from a few tournaments here and there:cool:Murray is trying to get a tan,something in working progress:p

Nadal is back,good to see him on court,been a long time.:)

Roger was rusty all week in Rotterdam,and he already lost indoors to Benneteau few yrs back,so that wasn't a big surprise.

The women are playing in Doha,Qatar,final tomorrow between Serena W. and Victoria A..:p

Well, thank you very much, Sue Barker :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok,i admit defeat,what does CS mean?:confused:

Cyber Sister :)
    Forum Member
    Well, thank you very much, Sue Barker :p

You could have said Annabel,not Sue:eek::p