"Not Scotland" - What are STV Playing At? (Part 2)

Comments

• p_c_u_kp_c_u_k Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    kezo wrote: »
    I ain't into much politics but I just look at more outside the box and do the "maths" :D thats what I make of it

I think you're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 54 myself.

If you speak to rabid Nationalists they'll tell you BBC Scotland is evil and biased against them, and if you speak to some unionists they'll claim STV favours the SNP. Truth is, I haven't seen any evidence of any of this.

I also know there is nothing more frustrating as a journalist than having these sort of unfounded allegations made against you, especially as you're generally not allowed to answer back, and if you made claims like this about anyone else you'd get sued.

STV's troubles in the past stemmed more from getting a bit close to Ofcom guidelines than anything they particularly did wrong. Did they actually do anything apart from, in sponsored programming, suggest Scotland's a nice country and people should get fit?
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    p_c_u_k wrote: »
    I think you're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 54 myself.

If you speak to rabid Nationalists they'll tell you BBC Scotland is evil and biased against them, and if you speak to some unionists they'll claim STV favours the SNP. Truth is, I haven't seen any evidence of any of this.

I also know there is nothing more frustrating as a journalist than having these sort of unfounded allegations made against you, especially as you're generally not allowed to answer back, and if you made claims like this about anyone else you'd get sued.

STV's troubles in the past stemmed more from getting a bit close to Ofcom guidelines than anything they particularly did wrong. Did they actually do anything apart from, in sponsored programming, suggest Scotland's a nice country and people should get fit?

This part I can partly answer, I think STV got a "slapped" wrist from OFCOM regarding these "sponsored" programmes but yet I fail to follow why OFCOM never stepped in when the "referendum" announcement was made/sponsored by "The Sun" or as that "particular" day was "The Sun on Sunday" (also was announced on the STV News - hence why I say sponsorship for a week) - this is why I think there is more going on at that station than we are seeing (again just my own opinion)
  • Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heading up to Easter, here's a recap and list of new additions to forthcoming STV OPT OUTS:-

TUESDAY 26TH:-
    EVENING - STV: WILD BRITAIN WITH RAY MEARS (4 of 10) , LEWIS (rpt), BEYOND EXPLANATION (rpt) (ITV: Live Football England v Montenegro).
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, UNFORGETTABLE SPIKE MILLIGAN (rpt), MONK (rpt), RIVER MONSTERS (rpt) (ITV: International Football Highlights/Piers Morgan's Life Stories).

WEDNESDAY 27TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES (rpt), MONK (rpt) (ITV: Sports Life Stories/Jackpot 247/Columbo).

THURSDAY 28TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: River Monsters/Jackpot 247/Tonight/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

GOOD FRIDAY 29TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Jackpot 247).

EASTER SATURDAY 30TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: FILM - MUSIC & LYRICS, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - 300/Jackpot 247/Ladette To Lady/Nightscreen).

EASTER SUNDAY 31ST:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: STV RUGBY, HIGHLANDS HIGHLIGHTS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Rugby Union/The Store/Monk/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

EASTER MONDAY 1ST:-
    AFTERNOON - STV: MURDER SHE WROTE (rpt), HOUSE GIFT (rpt), MIDSOMER MURDERS (rpt) (ITV: Live FA Cup Football Chelsea v Man Utd/All Star Family Fortunes/Cornwall With Caroline Quentin).
    LATE NIGHT - STV: FILM - KNOCKED UP, COLUMBO (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: FA Cup Highlights/The Cube/Monk/Jackpot 247/Jeremy Kyle).

TUESDAY 2ND:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, MONK (rpt), JEREMY KYLE (rpt) (ITV: Piers Morgan's Life Stories/Jackpot 247/Loose Women/Jeremy Kyle).

WEDNESDAY 3RD:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES, MONK (rpt), JEREMY KYLE (rpt0, NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: Sports Life Stories/The Dales/Jackpot 247/British Touring Car Championship Highlights).

THURSDAY 4TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Jonathan Ross/Jackpot 247/River Monsters/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

FRIDAY 5TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - SPORTS LIFE STORIES, JONATHAN ROSS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - King Kong/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen).

Comment:- STV doesn't show the big FA Cup game on Easter Monday :rolleyes:, but it chooses to run with the network on Wednesday evening by showing the new series of Scott & Bailey. Will STV explain to their viewers what happened to the last series? Probably not... :mad: And Ray Mears disappears from the STV schedules next week - another explanation for the viewers? No chance. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Sirs wrote: »
    Heading up to Easter, here's a recap and list of new additions to forthcoming STV OPT OUTS:-

EVENING - STV: WILD BRITAIN WITH RAY MEARS (4 of 10) , LEWIS (rpt), BEYOND EXPLANATION (rpt) (ITV: Live Football England v Montenegro).
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, UNFORGETTABLE SPIKE MILLIGAN (rpt), MONK (rpt), RIVER MONSTERS (rpt) (ITV: International Football Highlights/Piers Morgan's Life Stories).

WEDNESDAY 27TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES (rpt), MONK (rpt) (ITV: Sports Life Stories/Jackpot 247/Columbo).

THURSDAY 28TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: River Monsters/Jackpot 247/Tonight/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

GOOD FRIDAY 29TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Jackpot 247).

EASTER SATURDAY 30TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: FILM - MUSIC & LYRICS, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - 300/Jackpot 247/Ladette To Lady/Nightscreen).

EASTER SUNDAY 31ST:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: STV RUGBY, HIGHLANDS HIGHLIGHTS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Rugby Union/The Store/Monk/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

EASTER MONDAY 1ST:-
    AFTERNOON - STV: MURDER SHE WROTE (rpt), HOUSE GIFT (rpt), MIDSOMER MURDERS (rpt) (ITV: Live FA Cup Football Chelsea v Man Utd/All Star Family Fortunes/Cornwall With Caroline Quentin).
    LATE NIGHT - STV: FILM - KNOCKED UP, COLUMBO (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: FA Cup Highlights/The Cube/Monk/Jackpot 247/Jeremy Kyle).

TUESDAY 2ND:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, MONK (rpt), JEREMY KYLE (rpt) (ITV: Piers Morgan's Life Stories/Jackpot 247/Loose Women/Jeremy Kyle).

WEDNESDAY 3RD:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES, MONK (rpt), JEREMY KYLE (rpt0, NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: Sports Life Stories/The Dales/Jackpot 247/British Touring Car Championship Highlights).

THURSDAY 4TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Jonathan Ross/Jackpot 247/River Monsters/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

LATE NIGHT - SPORTS LIFE STORIES, JONATHAN ROSS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - King Kong/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen).

Comment:- STV doesn't show the big FA Cup game on Easter Monday :rolleyes:, but it chooses to run with the network on Wednesday evening by showing the new series of Scott & Bailey. Will STV explain to their viewers what happened to the last series? Probably not... :mad: And Ray Mears disappears from the STV schedules next week - another explanation for the viewers? No chance. :mad:

The showing of NEW Scott and Bailey on STV is a joke ... but I would like to THANK ITV and its channel ITV3 for showing it BEFORE the new series starts (STV you bunch of *****!). Was watching Wild Britain and yes you are correct NO announcement was made on NEXT episode either :rolleyes: .... John Michie is making a comeback once more "highland highlights" god STV as if we cant get enough of him on Corrie, is he the flavour of the month with you lot?? Can you lot not invest in showing all these "bites" etc, just chuck on "looney tunes" if need be would rather watch that :D

Also regarding Easter Monday surprised STV didn't join ITV for All Star Family Fortunes/Cornwall :confused: .... yet we have Murder She Wrote/House Gift and Midsomer Murders (wonder what happens if match over ran .... guess another "filler" would be stuck on :rolleyes:)

Also I see the film 300 is shown on ITV - last seen on Channel 5 or was it 4? STV's radar nowhere to be seen is that because its "not relevant to scotland" :D
  • radamfiradamfi Posts: 13,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there any statistics showing the extent of ITV plc viewing in the two STV regions?
  • ariusukariusuk Posts: 13,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, UNFORGETTABLE SPIKE MILLIGAN (rpt), MONK (rpt), RIVER MONSTERS (rpt) (ITV: International Football Highlights

As on Friday, the International highlights show that STV dropped actually included action from the Scotland game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ariusuk wrote: »
    As on Friday, the International highlights show that STV dropped actually included action from the Scotland game.

So in other words ITV can cover the highlights of the Scotland game yet STV can't be bothered unless just to highlight it on the STV News - did STV know ITV were going to show the highlights?? - If STV did bet they have red faces (remember they can view what ITV are showing in their own studios on the Clyde - well the feed anyway)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radamfi wrote: »
    Are there any statistics showing the extent of ITV plc viewing in the two STV regions?

The STV region is really ONE radam .... the only thing I get that is different is news from the old Grampian area but the rest is fed from Glasgow, so no 2 STV regions here. (pretty much the same as ITV)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main STV OPT OUTS for the coming week are as follows:-

LATE NIGHT - STV: SPORTS LIFE STORIES, JONATHAN ROSS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - King Kong/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen).

SATURDAY 6TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: FILM - WE OWN THE NIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry/Jackpot 247/Ladette To Lady/Nightscreen).

SUNDAY 7TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: The Store/Monk/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

MONDAY 8TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, COLUMBO (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: Monk/Jackpot 247/Jeremy Kyle).

TUESDAY 9TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, MONK (rpt), JEREMY KYLE (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: Jackpot 247/Loose Women).

WEDNESDAY 10TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES (rpt), MONK (rpt), COLUMBO (rpt) (ITV: Sports Life Stories/The Dales/Jackpot 247/Columbo).

THURSDAY 11TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, RIVER MONSTERS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Jonathan Ross/Jackpot 247/River Monsters/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

FRIDAY 12TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SPORTS LIFE STORIES, JONATHAN ROSS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - The Majestic/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen).
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see STV+1 news at 6pm (7pm on +1) is the Edinburgh news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The main STV OPT OUTS for the coming week are as follows:-

LATE NIGHT - STV: SPORTS LIFE STORIES, JONATHAN ROSS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - King Kong/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen).

SATURDAY 6TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: FILM - WE OWN THE NIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry/Jackpot 247/Ladette To Lady/Nightscreen).

SUNDAY 7TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: The Store/Monk/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

MONDAY 8TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, COLUMBO (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: Monk/Jackpot 247/Jeremy Kyle).

LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, MONK (rpt), JEREMY KYLE (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN (ITV: Jackpot 247/Loose Women).

LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES (rpt), MONK (rpt), COLUMBO (rpt) (ITV: Sports Life Stories/The Dales/Jackpot 247/Columbo).

LATE NIGHT - STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, RIVER MONSTERS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Jonathan Ross/Jackpot 247/River Monsters/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle).

LATE NIGHT - STV: SPORTS LIFE STORIES, JONATHAN ROSS (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (ITV: Film - The Majestic/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen).

Just reading this so film wise this week .... the SCORES are as follows ITV 3 - STV 1 .... that is all :rolleyes:
  • neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see STV+1 news at 6pm (7pm on +1) is the Edinburgh news.

Yes it is as 20% of south Edinbugh dont get there TV from CraigKelly. They get it from Black Hill near Motherwell. Just like 25% of West Fife used Black Hill and not CraigKelly for there TV.

Darren
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ney wrote: »
    Yes it is as 20% of south Edinbugh dont get there TV from CraigKelly. They get it from Black Hill near Motherwell. Just like 25% of West Fife used Black Hill and not CraigKelly for there TV.

Darren

Fair enough. I never knew that, as I get Glasgow stv.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An update to the list of STV OPT OUTS up to & including Friday 19th. Note: From Saturday (13th) ITV programmes are listed first with the STV OPT OUTS listed thereafter.

SATURDAY 13TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: FA Cup Football Highlights/Piers Morgan's Life Stories/Jackpot 247/Ladette To Lady/Nightscreen (STV: FILM - CITY SLICKERS, THE NIGHTSHIFT).

SUNDAY 14TH:-
    AFTERNOON - ITV: Live FA Cup Football Chelsea v Man City (STV: VET SCHOOL BITES (rpt), POIROT (rpt), CORNWALL WITH CAROLINE QUENTIN (rpt) ).
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: FA Cup Football Highlights/Rugby Union/The Store/Superbike Championship Highlights/Nightscreen (STV: STV RUGBY, BEYOND EXPLANATION (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (rpt) ).

MONDAY 15TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Monk/Jackpot 247/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, COLUMBO (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN).

TUESDAY 16TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: In Plain Sight/Jackpot 247/Loose Women/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, MONK (rpt), RIVER MONSTERS (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN).

WEDNESDAY 17TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Sports Life Stories/The Dales/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES (rpt), COLUMBO (rpt), RIVER MONSTERS (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN).

THURSDAY 18TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Around The House/Jackpot 247/River Monsters/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT).

FRIDAY 19TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Film - Forgetting Sarah Marshall/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen (STV: SPORTS LIFE STORIES, THE DALES (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT).

Comment: Once again no FA Cup football on STV, not even highlights! :( And repeats of Cornwall & The Dales make random appearances on Sunday afternoon & Friday night respectively - no sign of the "new" Ray Mears series though! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An update to the list of STV OPT OUTS up to & including Friday 19th. Note: From Saturday (13th) ITV programmes are listed first with the STV OPT OUTS listed thereafter.

SATURDAY 13TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: FA Cup Football Highlights/Piers Morgan's Life Stories/Jackpot 247/Ladette To Lady/Nightscreen (STV: FILM - CITY SLICKERS, THE NIGHTSHIFT).

SUNDAY 14TH:-
    AFTERNOON - ITV: Live FA Cup Football Chelsea v Man City (STV: VET SCHOOL BITES (rpt), POIROT (rpt), CORNWALL WITH CAROLINE QUENTIN (rpt) ).
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: FA Cup Football Highlights/Rugby Union/The Store/Superbike Championship Highlights/Nightscreen (STV: STV RUGBY, BEYOND EXPLANATION (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT (rpt) ).

MONDAY 15TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Monk/Jackpot 247/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, COLUMBO (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN).

TUESDAY 16TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: In Plain Sight/Jackpot 247/Loose Women/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, MONK (rpt), RIVER MONSTERS (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN).

WEDNESDAY 17TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Sports Life Stories/The Dales/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, PIERS MORGAN'S LIFE STORIES (rpt), COLUMBO (rpt), RIVER MONSTERS (rpt), NIGHTSCREEN).

THURSDAY 18TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Around The House/Jackpot 247/River Monsters/Nightscreen/Jeremy Kyle (STV: SCOTLAND TONIGHT, THE NIGHTSHIFT).

FRIDAY 19TH:-
    LATE NIGHT - ITV: Film - Forgetting Sarah Marshall/Jackpot 247/Columbo/Nightscreen (STV: SPORTS LIFE STORIES, THE DALES (rpt), THE NIGHTSHIFT).

Comment: Once again no FA Cup football on STV, not even highlights! :( And repeats of Cornwall & The Dales make random appearances on Sunday afternoon & Friday night respectively - no sign of the "new" Ray Mears series though! :rolleyes:

LOL repeat of The Dales/Cornwall you say MrSirs and its "random", this was hardly expected from this lot - mind you at least with the Ray Mears its not properly started and the classic STV would be "shafting" it about like they done with POMS/Cornwall :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL repeat of The Dales/Cornwall you say MrSirs and its "random", this was hardly expected from this lot - mind you at least with the Ray Mears its not properly started and the classic STV would be "shafting" it about like they done with POMS/Cornwall :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how many Ray Mears STV have shown already - perhaps 3 or 4? Dotted around the schedule over the last 2/3 months. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure how many Ray Mears STV have shown already - perhaps 3 or 4? Dotted around the schedule over the last 2/3 months. :(

Knowing this lot MrSirs you will probably be better to try your luck on ITV4 than STV as I wouldn't be at all surprised if ITV has finished the series and STV will do the "can not be bothered to show it" approach or as it was formerly known as "not relevant to scotland" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knowing this lot MrSirs you will probably be better to try your luck on ITV4 than STV as I wouldn't be at all surprised if ITV has finished the series and STV will do the "can not be bothered to show it" approach or as it was formerly known as "not relevant to scotland" :D

ITV has finished the series I believe, STV has shown 3 or 4 randomly across the schedules - I wish (as per Cornwall & Poms) once they start something they would just run it at the same time every week consecutively until the series finishes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another thread, Channel 5 have picked up the rights to Love/Hate, and will be showing the first 2 series later this year. Both series already screened on STV - no sign of them ever picking it up again, nor Underbelly for that matter. Maybe the suits at STV Towers reckoned they were "no longer relevant to Scotland" :rolleyes: - or perhaps the viewing figures for the 2nd series told them something? :eek:
  • yorksdaveyorksdave Posts: 3,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another thread, Channel 5 have picked up the rights to Love/Hate, and will be showing the first 2 series later this year. Both series already screened on STV - no sign of them ever picking it up again, nor Underbelly for that matter. Maybe the suits at STV Towers reckoned they were "no longer relevant to Scotland" :rolleyes: - or perhaps the viewing figures for the 2nd series told them something? :eek:

Considering that itv Studios Global Entertainment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underbelly_(series)) have the distribution rights for Love/Hate I am surprised it didnt get a showing on itv4, I can only assume they will make more selling it to channel 5
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorksdave wrote: »
    Considering that itv Studios Global Entertainment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underbelly_(series)) have the distribution rights for Love/Hate I am surprised it didnt get a showing on itv4, I can only assume they will make more selling it to channel 5

Channel 5 will be quite happy with it as their Jack Taylor Irish police drama did well recently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV has finished the series I believe, STV has shown 3 or 4 randomly across the schedules - I wish (as per Cornwall & Poms) once they start something they would just run it at the same time every week consecutively until the series finishes.

Oh is that right??? Oh well I still reckon expect it on ITV4 or it'll later appear on a Discovery Channel (this is to people who have SKY/Cable :D )

so AGAIN STV muck up another programme and is disappearing off the radar .... again I ask why does this channel let this happen and get away with it (yet as you mentioned ITV have ran it without issue but STV can't even complete a task)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Channel 5 will be quite happy with it as their Jack Taylor Irish police drama did well recently.

Maybe we should say this .... Channel 5 home of Irish crime drama - More4 is home to Father Ted and BBC 1 is the home to Mrs Brown's Boys .... so what is home to STV??? lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe we should say this .... Channel 5 home of Irish crime drama - More4 is home to Father Ted and BBC 1 is the home to Mrs Brown's Boys .... so what is home to STV??? lol

Home of greedy men in suits who show nothing but contempt for their viewers - I wonder if they are proud of destroying a once great Scottish institution? :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Home of greedy men in suits who show nothing but contempt for their viewers - I wonder if they are proud of destroying a once great Scottish institution? :mad:

I think they are MrSirs and using "catchphrase" as an own goal on itself is laughable - yes what exactly has STV really produced with money exactly??? I'm still wondering this :rolleyes: