Dirty Sexy Funny: Olivia Lee

2»

Comments

• bad-beatbad-beat Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of her 'jokes' on Balls of Steel was to shake the hand of someone she was interviewing-only to reveal dog muck concealed in her hands as the person took her hand! Hmmm...hilarious......:rolleyes::o

That can be used as a pretty good metaphor for this show actually...
  • phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is literally one of the worst programmes ever made.

Who told this woman she was funny?

The jokes are all played out and unoriginal. The only thing it has going is that she's gorgeous. her legs are amazing! Can't save the show though, I can only pray it doesn't get a second series
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dino M wrote: »
    One of the worst comedy (if you can call it that) shows I have ever seen, up there with TittyBangBang, another awful show.

Tittybangbang! That was dire! "Don't look at me! I'm boring!" said the Italian country house cleaner character. Yes! You and your fellow characters all....!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    This is supposed to be hidden camera humour - testing the reaction of the "unsuspecting public". Well, they are not the public, they are actors, which makes the whole series even more pointless.
    For example, in the first episode, when she test drove a Range Rover, the sketch was filmed in two different cars (OK, so I spotted the different registration numbers) - proving that this has to be staged......
    She is talentless anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's on in the wee small hours of Comedy Extra channel at he mo, amusing to see her total lack of embarrassment at the stunts she pulls.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tittybangbang! That was dire! "Don't look at me! I'm boring!" said the Italian country house cleaner character. Yes! You and your fellow characters all....!:rolleyes:

It has to be a woman thing, women are just not funny. Im not sexist or anything like that but I am struggling to think of a woman on screen who makes me laugh. The closest I can think of are French and Saunders, but even they are boring when it comes to being themselves. Every interview they give are boring, but on screen they work. Sorry girls, you just lack that humour gene !
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Year's Karen Taylor
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    This Year's Karen Taylor

The thread's two years old!!