Do you have to sign into Chrome to keep extensions etc now?

TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It keeps wiping my extensions which is very annoying. Have they changed it so the intrusive gits want you to log-in to their browser to keep your settings? :mad:

Comments

• ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Must be something wrong with your setup.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have to sign into Chrome for it to keep any extensions that I've downloaded. I don't know what's going on with Chrome on your computer.
  • radioanorakradioanorak Posts: 4,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never needed to sign into Chrome when I used it.
    Now using a Chrome clone called Yandex which is much better & faster than any browser I have used in the past, including FF
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never needed to sign into Chrome when I used it.
    Now using a Chrome clone called Yandex which is much better & faster than any browser I have used in the past, including FF

Firefox has become quite sluggish recently. It used to render the items on the page one after the other, or a few at a time, but these days it waits until it's got quite a few items before it starts displaying them.
  • 2000motels2000motels Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Firefox has become quite sluggish recently. It used to render the items on the page one after the other, or a few at a time, but these days it waits until it's got quite a few items before it starts displaying them.
    I agree FF has gone downhill lately, too many updates and none of them benefit the user, I've gone back to Chrome and Chromium in Linux and it's way way better than FF.
  • TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do I fix this error then? It's a massive pain. How people manage to surf without Ad Aware and Flashblock these days I do not know.
  • AnjomoAnjomo Posts: 284
    Forum Member