Kavana comes out as gay

2»

Comments

• CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I had to google, still no wiser who he is.

I knew Kavana was a singer, but couldn't remember whether they were male or female or anything else lol
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait....a member from that band has finally admitted they're gay and it isn't Adam Rickitt?
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait....a member from that band has finally admitted they're gay and it isn't Adam Rickitt?

I used to knock about with his circle years ago and he was very straight then, was seeing a beautiful mixed race girl for a while. A lot of 'naice' boys from Cheshire are campy as hell ;-)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    I used to knock about with his circle years ago and he was very straight then, was seeing a beautiful mixed race girl for a while. A lot of 'naice' boys from Cheshire are campy as hell ;-)

I'm not going to say a word.

:)
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,696
    Forum Member
    A positive step.Zachary Quinto,Tom Daley,the female footballer-gradually moving in the right direction.
    Forum Member
    A positive step.Zachary Quinto,Tom Daley,the female footballer-gradually moving in the right direction.

Which female footballer? Casey Stoney I assume?
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Which female footballer? Casey Stoney I assume?

Off the top of my head I sincerly cannot remember but she came out about 4 days ago?
    Forum Member
    Off the top of my head I sincerly cannot remember but she came out about 4 days ago?

Yeah, it was her then.

Also, that American Football player came out at the weekend.
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Yeah, it was her then.

Also, that American Football player came out at the weekend.

Im thinking and hoping that a number of other celebrities will come out this year.