100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This B list actress with A++ list name recognition who has not had a hit in a decade and even that was something in which she was along for the ride, is definitely world famous. The thing is she is really trying to shake up her image. A lot. You would never expect it from her because she seems so buttoned down and uptight and she knows it and blames it on her most recent disastrous relationship. So, she has been in talks to be in Playboy. Not naked, but she wants to be on the cover and inside wants to be wearing very little. She thinks it will make people remember why they fell in love with her in the first place.

Mrs Sofa? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I need another clue please - have no idea who Mrs Sofa is :(
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That would be the obvious, but was her having her kit off the reason people fell in love with her in the first place? She played the girl next door! :confused:

But equally I don't have a better guess than that and I can't think of anyone else who's had a disastrous relationship.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    I need another clue please - have no idea who Mrs Sofa is :(

Me neither. Hmmm, so someone with the initials D.F.S...... :p
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me neither. Hmmm, so someone with the initials D.F.S...... :p

ex Mrs Top Gun. She's trying to change her image after years as the downtrodden robo-wife.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    What about the ex Mrs Willis
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This B list actress with A++ list name recognition who has not had a hit in a decade and even that was something in which she was along for the ride, is definitely world famous. The thing is she is really trying to shake up her image. A lot. You would never expect it from her because she seems so buttoned down and uptight and she knows it and blames it on her most recent disastrous relationship. So, she has been in talks to be in Playboy. Not naked, but she wants to be on the cover and inside wants to be wearing very little. She thinks it will make people remember why they fell in love with her in the first place.

Maybe Miss American Beauty as she hasn't had a movie in a good few years? I can imagine a rose petal scene in Playboy.

Along for the ride could be a clue
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    It does say actress though, but will take your point and have another think, musical actress hmmmmm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    Must be a singer as it refers to 'hits', so that rules out ex Mrs Cruise and ex Mrs Kutcher.

Hit film....
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I was thinking Miss Congeniality - but she's had hits recently - and certainly within the last decade..
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Hit film....

Sorry, I realised and edited.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Why would Mrs Sofa think that being in Playboy would make people love her more, though? That would be something Mrs Punk'd would think, IMO.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has been in a Gotham City film within the last decade which was certainly a big hit which doesn't fit the 'not had a hit in a decade' part of the blind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has been in a Gotham City film within the last decade which was certainly a big hit which doesn't fit the 'not had a hit in a decade' part of the blind.

But was she just 'along for the ride'?

I agree with fefster that 'along for the ride' is a clue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    think it is gi jane
    and maybe along for the ride refers to full throttle so would be the sequel she was in with 3 ladies...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard a rumour that a major UK footballer is about to come out as gay. He has a wife and kids too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Ooooh where did you hear this?

Does he wear blue?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could the feuding sisters rhyme with Puff?

Going right back to the sisters at the beginning of this thread, I think it screams out Housewives currently in the BH franchise related to the Hilton lot.

:p I know hardly anyone watches this carcrash of a series but I do, I love US braindead TV and every detail fits these two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh where did you hear this?

Does he wear blue?

from a friend who is very in the know! ;)

colour? I could;t possibly say :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starbar1 wrote: »
    think it is gi jane
    and maybe along for the ride refers to full throttle so would be the sequel she was in with 3 ladies...

This seems more likely than Mrs Sofa to me. GI Jane has had a lot more nudity than Mrs Sofa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    I need a clue!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This seems more likely than Mrs Sofa to me. GI Jane has had a lot more nudity than Mrs Sofa.

didn't this woman have a fall out with a magazine man when he allegedly had a three way with her (legal) daughter?

Was this just a rumour?? :eek::eek::eek:
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may find the Sofa in Dawsons Creek perhaps? That's if you leave your Holme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didn't this woman have a fall out with a magazine man when he allegedly had a three way with her (legal) daughter?

Was this just a rumour?? :eek::eek::eek:

Googling suggests she and daughter are now speaking again as of 3 days ago, on the magazine man's insistence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Googling suggests she and daughter are now speaking again as of 3 days ago, on the magazine man's insistence.

so he caused the row then patched them up again? :eek:
This discussion has been closed.