Grabbers

mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
Forum Member
✭✭
I've wanted to see this film for age and apparently it's released today, have I managed to find a local showing? Have I &£!**!!!!!

Anyone managed to see it at the cinema?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually saw it at the Empire Leicester square at the Frightfest film festival in August, and it went down a storm with the audience.

It's great fun, with surprisingly good special FX on the creatures. Well worth seeing, and one of a number of great homegrown horror features from last year (including "Stitches", "Cockneys Vs Zombies", "Tower Block", and "Sightseers").

Like the other films mentioned though, I think it's going to get a VERY limited cinema release, and pretty much be straight to DVD.
    In fact it's coming out on DVD/Blu-Ray on New Years Eve, so you can catch it at HMV or Amazon if not the cinema...
  • roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,895
    Forum Member
    Never heard of it up until now.

Is it a film documentary about retired or dead BBC presenters?
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's out already!!!
    saw it in tesco
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strangely, Tesco have this already on DVD/blu ray despite the release date being 31/12/12. None of the other retailers have it.
    Bought the blu ray today for £15, very enjoyable film.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strangely, Tesco have this already on DVD/blu ray despite the release date being 31/12/12. None of the other retailers have it.
    Bought the blu ray today for £15, very enjoyable film.

Typical Tesco. :rolleyes:

Presumably it was stacked between the @rse and elbow sections ... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    yea, i seen it on amazon site