she needs to find a man her own age

toy boys just dont cut it
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    she needs to find a man her own age

toy boys just dont cut it

She needs someone slightly older than she is, who'd also be super-grateful.

I fit that bill.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless of course you are KP then you are slagged off for it eh ;)

Not really the same is it? As KP is a mum and Kelly's not.
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes obviously pretty but maybe her personality isnt as good as her looks
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    shes obviously pretty but maybe her personality isnt as good as her looks
    Doesn't matter if she had the best personality in the world,danny will cheat,but then again she knew what he was like.
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Well the general consensus seems to be that while Kelly might not be a genius she is a genuinely nice person and quite approachable. While plenty of people may not approve of her career, she certainly seems quite hard working and we don't here stories of her being a diva either on or off of set. Which lets face it are the sort of stories the press love to report.

Plus she did a highly successful stint with the Crazy Horse Cabaret in London last year, so she must have some ability at putting on the sexy. :D

Personally, I think DC must be bibically stupid to have cheated on, but this is most definitely his loss.

As other have said she needs to give up on the toyboys and give us older men a chance :o;)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Unless of course you are KP then you are slagged off for it eh ;)
    When still married ? Definitely.;)
    @ Brass DragOn. I agree, She needs to get herself a man rather than a silly boy with no self control.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I hope she kicks him into touch...................................sorry about the pun.

She should kick him elsewhere, cheating little twit.

The Pwice was right and I'm sure we'll hear all about it in her forthcoming 5th autobiography!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

He really is a man who had steak at home but decided to go for Iceland Economy Burgers isn't he

Lol, i do like how you put that :)
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the general consensus seems to be that while Kelly might not be a genius she is a genuinely nice person and quite approachable. While plenty of people may not approve of her career, she certainly seems quite hard working and we don't here stories of her being a diva either on or off of set. Which lets face it are the sort of stories the press love to report.

Plus she did a highly successful stint with the Crazy Horse Cabaret in London last year, so she must have some ability at putting on the sexy. :D

Personally, I think DC must be bibically stupid to have cheated on, but this is most definitely his loss.

As other have said she needs to give up on the toyboys and give us older men a chance :o;)

why does everyone label her as thick?

i have seen her in interviews and i don't she comes across that way....
    where does her 'lack of brain' come from?