Ooh La La

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
Why is this released globally on itunes but not here?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Why is this released globally on itunes but not here?

Because her UK team sucks. Her album and single campaigns have been a mess ever since Womanizer back in 2008.

That being said, I reckon the single will be lucky to make top twenty over here, so I can sort of see why they're in no particular rush to get it out.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I'm actually really starting to get into Britney and I like this! But I do think it would suit an artist with a little more attitude better.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is an awful track, thank goodness it is only a throwaway soundtrack song!
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it, such a cute track and it suits the movie so well, it's for kids so it makes sense that it's all cute and empowering.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    So when is the UK release.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So when is the UK release.

I assume it'll be the 29th July which is when the whole Smurfs soundtrack is released.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,551
    Forum Member
    It's a terrible single and hopefully not reflective of what's coming up her for I highly doubt that it is
  • RikScotRikScot Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney and Smurfs....you couldn't make that up ;)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    It's out here in Ireland. Anyway I think it's a good song, perfect for a movie soundtrack. I don't think it's representative of what her upcoming album will be like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her Uk publicist confirmed July 28 for a UK release i guess it`s to coincide with the films release plus tbh it takes a few weeks for radio to really start spinning a song, the video i would assume should be out early July