I cannot stand Christopher but...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
Forum Member
Isn't that what Simon wants to me to think? There is a whole load of justifiable vitriol against Christopher on these forums, but it does seem like Simon doesn't want Christopher either.

The X Factor PR machine seems to be dripping lots of anti-Chrisptoher stories into the tabloids, which suggests that Simon views the chance of Christopher winning as a possiblilty - and is clearly something he doesn't want to happen as he will make NO money from him.

I'm not saying vote for Christopher - but I do wonder if Simon is here on this forum in disguise - planting little seeds of anger!

Comments

• kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Cannot stand him.
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if you can;t stand him , sit down then :D:D
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Isn't that what Simon wants to me to think? There is a whole load of justifiable vitriol against Christopher on these forums, but it does seem like Simon doesn't want Christopher either.

The X Factor PR machine seems to be dripping lots of anti-Chrisptoher stories into the tabloids, which suggests that Simon views the chance of Christopher winning as a possiblilty - and is clearly something he doesn't want to happen as he will make NO money from him.

I'm not saying vote for Christopher - but I do wonder if Simon is here on this forum in disguise - planting little seeds of anger!

:D Nothing would surprise me about this show anymore. Maybe not Simon but someone connected to the show certainly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    oxygenjj wrote: »

Even as I wrote it I was thinking in my head who would be the first witty person to pick up on that...:rolleyes:
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    jeez chris lovers. No taste. He is lame. If you like him you are welcome to him. I don't. utter tripe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon doesnt care. He will just put the bare minimum effort into christopher should he win and pick one of the other acts to really get behind. One Direction anyone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    jeez chris lovers. No taste. He is lame. If you like him you are welcome to him. I don't. utter tripe.

I'm guessing you didn't read my post then.
  • lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Couldn't stand him from day 1 but know what u mean there seems to be alot of negative press out there at the moment, he's defo been thrown under the bus but it might go the other way and he'll get the anti vote to piss Simon off but it won't really as it's win win for Simon...
    Even daily mail has negative story about Chris
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.*******************/x-factor/x-factor-2012-christopher-maloney-says-caroline-flack-doesnt-like-him-says-louis-walsh-has-gone-below-the-belt/

But it’s not just Louis that the 34 year old has a problem with. He thinks that Xtra Factor presenter Caroline Flack has issues with him too and in a game of snog, marry, avoid he said:

“I’d snog Tulisa, marry Nicole and avoid Caroline Flack. I’d swerve Caroline as I don’t think she likes me very much. She takes the mickey out of me all the time on The Xtra Factor!”

What do you think X Factor fans? Does Chris have it right? Are Caroline and Louis being too hard on him?
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.*******************/x-factor/x-factor-2012-christopher-maloney-says-caroline-flack-doesnt-like-him-says-louis-walsh-has-gone-below-the-belt/

But it’s not just Louis that the 34 year old has a problem with. He thinks that Xtra Factor presenter Caroline Flack has issues with him too and in a game of snog, marry, avoid he said:

“I’d snog Tulisa, marry Nicole and avoid Caroline Flack. I’d swerve Caroline as I don’t think she likes me very much. She takes the mickey out of me all the time on The Xtra Factor!”

What do you think X Factor fans? Does Chris have it right? Are Caroline and Louis being too hard on him?

Is he referring to the 'You Know' clip - if so, it was funny :D

She won't mind if Chris doesn't like her - James chats her up every week :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Is he referring to the 'You Know' clip - if so, it was funny :D

She won't mind if Chris doesn't like her - James chats her up every week :D

every time hes on xtra factor she takes piss out of him

you know
  • AlfiesmumAlfiesmum Posts: 122
    Forum Member

Defo agree with him - she'll do anything to drag his name into a conversation on Xtra Factor, bit unerving really, hope he wins and tells her to **** off when she's fawning all over him at the end
  • glaschelleglaschelle Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always found Christopher fake from his first audition.

But........................................... there's no denying he can carry a tune (unlike some!) and I think Borelaw is partly to blame for his cheesy performances because as his mentor, he should be trying to develop him and give him different songs to sing.

And.......................................... I don't like Louis constantly going on about him not being an "International Recording Artist!" Daniel O'Donnell is an International Recording Artist who sells out concerts all over the place. I think Christopher could appeal to the same niche market - the same niche market who liked Westlife!!!! :rolleyes:
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't put anything past them, but then chris does come across as immensely unlikeable, intense & desperate. I don't think his cheesiness is really the issue because likeable cheesy acts do ok.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

or buy a juicer...:(
  • XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Simon didn't want him there he could have easily manipulated him being voted back in IE lack of airtime with audition, bootcamp and favoured more to Amy/Times Red/Adam, cut the sob story out of his audition and have him a typical Treyc Cohen 30 second clip. Clearly Chris is a monster back stage because its only now during the lives that they're trying there hardest to get rid.

I hate Christopher myself but clearly he's causing buzz and talk, as is Rylan. The X Factor is a sinking ship so they're doing all they can to get it talked about for the wrong reasons, and it's working.

We should be discussing talent, instead we end up slating people for there back stage nastiness, weight and lack of talent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cowell doesn't want Christopher not because he won't make any money off him but because he doesn't want him to be the 'poster boy' of the series. A Christopher win would cause irreparable harm to the X Factor machine if he was the 'best' they could do. Another nail in the coffin...
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The British are notoriously poor at choosing on these type of shows. I only have to think of the Eurovision Song Contest. When was the last time they picked an act which truly represents the modern music of the UK? We do badly every time on that show. Chris is the lowest common denominator of poor taste but plenty of grannies will have his CD bought for them for Christmas -so he would appeal to that market.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hypnoali wrote: »
    I wouldn't put anything past them, but then chris does come across as immensely unlikeable, intense & desperate. I don't think his cheesiness is really the issue because likeable cheesy acts do ok.

you have hit the nail on its head .

why don't mind rylan as does come across as desperate .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnoali wrote: »

Indeed. chico anyone? Also Rylan is the very definition of cheese but I love him.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, you should have stopped at "I cannot stand Christopher"

...no ifs, no buts...;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Indeed. chico anyone? Also Rylan is the very definition of cheese but I love him.

we all like a bit of chease ,

but not the red leicester type ;);)
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    glaschelle wrote: »
    I've always found Christopher fake from his first audition.

But........................................... there's no denying he can carry a tune (unlike some!) and I think Borelaw is partly to blame for his cheesy performances because as his mentor, he should be trying to develop him and give him different songs to sing.

:

I too wish Gary would give Chris something less cheesy/more current to sing- mainly because I think it would show up his flaws even more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    I too wish Gary would give Chris something less cheesy/more current to sing- mainly because I think it would show up his flaws even more.

^^^^^^^^^

this