Rayman Legends

fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
Forum Member
✭✭
The reviews are coming in and looking incredible, as expected.

Eurogamer 10/10
IGN 9.5/10
Edge 9/10
Gamespot 9/10
Games radar 4.5/5

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I'll prob pick this one up :)

I love rayman and many other platformers, probably one of the last big ones for this current gen.
  • gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    I played a demo when I had a WiiU, great game
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gamercraig wrote: »
    I played a demo when I had a WiiU, great game

Ill be downloading via eshop on Thursday night! :cool:

(WiiU supposedly gets the **definitive** version which makes a change! :) ... there's some great titles on the horizon & hopefully they'll give the WiiU the jumpstart it truly deserves) :)
  • RoyceRoyce Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I want to get this on the 360 but I have a Japanese 360. Rayman Origins wasn`t region free, anyone know if this one is??
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointed Vita version delayed. :(
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still so torn about this :(! It looks great on the Wii U demo and I've loved playing the Challenge App. However, when I was younger I hated the Rayman games and I didn't find the Legends demo levels amazing or anything.

However, Zelda doesn't get released until October... so something to waste my time with could be good.
  • Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    Disappointed Vita version delayed. :(

Yeah me too, I only realised today when I checked the store. The US are getting the Vita version next week but it's delayed in Europe. I wonder why Europe is delayed.
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenny1986 wrote: »
    Yeah me too, I only realised today when I checked the store. The US are getting the Vita version next week but it's delayed in Europe. I wonder why Europe is delayed.

Cause we're weird and European......:D

When is it delayed too? Please don't say same release days as Killzone Mercenary or GTAV!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jokerz wrote: »
    Cause we're weird and European......:D

When is it delayed too? Please don't say same release days as Killzone Mercenary or GTAV!

According to Game.co.uk its out on the 13th september

so right in the middle the two
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I saw the 13th too. It's not long to wait, but it's a pity because were still waiting for Dragon's Crown.

Edit: I just pre ordered and the PSN store says the game will be available on the 12th. Which is a Thursday, maybe it will be available at 12am, i've never digitally pre ordered before so i'm not sure how it works.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I may just dust off the wii u and get this. I'm not a fan of rayman games but I played the rayman app and it seemed okay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I saw the 13th too. It's not long to wait, but it's a pity because were still waiting for Dragon's Crown.

Edit: I just pre ordered and the PSN store says the game will be available on the 12th. Which is a Thursday, maybe it will be available at 12am, i've never digitally pre ordered before so i'm not sure how it works.

To many games for me unfortunately, between Final Fantasy XIV, Saints Row IV and GTA V (so many roman numerals :D), i just can't justify getting Rayman if i don't have the time for finding the secrets and stuff

It might be an after Christmas purchase or wait for PS Plus
  • JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Just got it today. Going to be a very good challenge until GTAV that's for sure!
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll wait for it to tumble in price and pick it up, like the last Rayman game did after a few weeks.

(Not the right attitude to supporting something a bit different from FPS's Zombie games, but its a fact.)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Tempted to download this and Rayman Origins. They should work nicely on the Windows side of my Mac :D I knew dual booting with Windows was useful for something :p
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    amazing game so much fun to be had its like being a kid again getting giddy at the music levels

one thing i didt like was no final FINALEextra level like there was in origins it kinda just ends then theres noting else to unlock even though you can still collect upto 700 teensies:(

why bother though it just unlocks a character:cry:

rayman origins final level after you unlock everything was a great suprise still though this game is a 10/10 for me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this game out early on Vita

I could of sworn it was out on the 13th, but its available now on the PS Store and several shops have it listed for sale
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Is this game out early on Vita

I could of sworn it was out on the 13th, but its available now on the PS Store and several shops have it listed for sale

Your right, I pre-ordered and it was supposed to download on the 12th ready for the 13th, I just checked my Vita and it downloaded automatically.

It looks damn good on that OLED screen!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your right, I pre-ordered and it was supposed to download on the 12th ready for the 13th, I just checked my Vita and it downloaded automatically.

It looks damn good on that OLED screen!

I really want it now :(

I might have to just get the normal version of GTA V and use the money i'll save to get this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bought it earlier, i couldn't resist so i traded saints row IV to pay for it

The opening cutscene looked amazing, hopefully the game lives up to legacy of the first

Was just wondering is there any news when the missing levels will be patched into the Vita version
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Bought it earlier, i couldn't resist so i traded saints row IV to pay for it

The opening cutscene looked amazing, hopefully the game lives up to legacy of the first

Was just wondering is there any news when the missing levels will be patched into the Vita version

I would think so, but I haven't read anything confirming it. Ubi didn't tell anybody that levels were missing, which would be pretty bad if they don't intend to at least patch them in. I thought I was getting one of the better version's because Vita has exclusive levels, but at the moment it seems not.
  • JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    I would think so, but I haven't read anything confirming it. Ubi didn't tell anybody that levels were missing, which would be pretty bad if they don't intend to at least patch them in. I thought I was getting one of the better version's because Vita has exclusive levels, but at the moment it seems not.

Some vita levels are missing but a patch will restore them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    Some vita levels are missing but a patch will restore them

That's good to hear, I'm not very far in, but I have to say the sound effects are great. And the little blue wizard things are sooo cute, my heart is melts when they squeak 'hurray' when you rescue them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This game is amazing, the amount of content even with the missing levels is huge

It seems after every level i'm unlocking a bunch of new stuff, its almost overwhelming keeping up with all the new paintings and worlds and i'm unlocking

I've only just finished and the first world and already i've unlocked the next three legends worlds, as well as the first set of Rayman Origins worlds

I thought this would be a distraction until get GTA V, but it is turning into much more :D
  • STeelySTeely Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    is anyone still playing?, i went back to play this after finishing gta and i think this game is still amazing, with some amazing graphics and good humor too, there is just so much content here, ive just discovered the rayman origins levels, plus ive just done the 1st castle rock level and i loved it!,

surely this has to be up there as one of the games of the year!!