100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Celebzter:

This star has found themselves firmly in the spotlight in the past week for all the wrong reason, with their squeaky clean image going up in smoke. But could it get worse? Well, if a video showing the then 14-year-old star partaking in some recreational substances hits the mainstream media, the answer would be yes.

From CDAN:

This still a minor by a long shot and the offspring of an A list celebrity has been sleeping with her bodyguard who is at least twice as old as our offspring. I wonder if her mom knows?

From CDAN:

If you ask this former almost A list television actress and now permanent B list reality star about the life threatening illness she once said she had, she will tell you that it was all a huge publicity ploy at the time where people were calling here some not very nice names. She says that she is fully prepared to have it make a huge comeback if she ever needs it again. Meanwhile though she is happy traveling from country to country earning big paychecks and meeting rich men.
    Forum Member
    ^^^

#1: Duh, That little Canadian douche.

#2: Madge's daughter.

#3: C.J Parker. Lying about being sick is LOW.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling, that some people want the little Canadian's career to end. He is getting REALLY bad press for a teen idol as of late. Normally smoking pot wouldn't be a big deal, but his fanbase is largely +/-14 year old girls, then it is a problem. Also his security guard suing him. I think he had a deal with TMZ, that they would hold back some negative stuff about him, and he would give them the first hand better scoop. But the recent events have turned the papz against him, so..
  • hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^

It`s not even worth being a blind if its going to be so bleeding obvious.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    hannah1991 wrote: »
    Well we've already noted that some blinds are not actually blinds but are just rehashes of published showbiz stories.
  • poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling, that some people want the little Canadian's career to end. He is getting REALLY bad press for a teen idol as of late. Normally smoking pot wouldn't be a big deal, but his fanbase is largely +/-14 year old girls, then it is a problem. Also his security guard suing him. I think he had a deal with TMZ, that they would hold back some negative stuff about him, and he would give them the first hand better scoop. But the recent events have turned the papz against him, so..

This was posted in September allegedly about him:
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=47362

It's just a very tough market for him with One Direction out there who seem to come across a lot better. His star has waned.
    Forum Member

I know, i know but ever since a certain blind item last year about charity work, he has really gotten on my nerves :mad:

Found It!

From CDAN:

What A list tweener singer had his most recent fight with his tweener girlfriend because she wanted to do some charity work for Halloween. Her boyfriend said she should not do anything Halloween related because it is the devil's holiday and that kids should not be allowed to dress up and should go to church instead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Well we've already noted that some blinds are not actually blinds but are just rehashes of published showbiz stories.

True, I just couldn`t see anyone throwing out any other name but his :D
    I know, i know but ever since a certain blind item last year about charity work, he has really gotten on my nerves :mad:

Found It!

From CDAN:

What A list tweener singer had his most recent fight with his tweener girlfriend because she wanted to do some charity work for Halloween. Her boyfriend said she should not do anything Halloween related because it is the devil's holiday and that kids should not be allowed to dress up and should go to church instead.

From what I`ve seen of the tweenybopper in question, I can believe this :sleep:
    Forum Member
    True, I just couldn`t see anyone throwing out any other name but his :D

From what I`ve seen of the tweenybopper in question, I can believe this :sleep:
    He's ultra religious. On Xtra Factor one year, when Konnie Huq asked where his talent came from, he said from God and went on about it for quite a bit.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pobop wrote: »
    This was posted in September allegedly about him:
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=47362

It's just a very tough market for him with One Direction out there who seem to come across a lot better. His star has waned.

But is this really about him? The Canadian tween singer can play loads of instruments and although not my cup of tea could see he would be respected (musically) in the industry
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    But is this really about him? The Canadian tween singer can play loads of instruments and although not my cup of tea could see he would be respected (musically) in the industry
    Yes, he was signed up by Usher based on musical talent - singing and instruments - rather than looks. It's a shame really he became a tweeny idol as he's got more potential than that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Anytime a blind comes up saying 'A-list Tweener' its him. Squeaky clean isn't a term i'd use for it! :)
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't dislike the kid but his music is horrible, twee, corny faff. He could be a great musician, but right now, he's a complete corporate puppet.

Respected musically?

"Sticky Fingers" " Jagger/Richards/Faithfull/McDowell/Davis
    "The White Album" Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey
    "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" Turner/Cook
    "Back to Black" Winehouse/Ronson/Ashford/Simpson/O'Duffy
    "My World 2.0" Bieber/Stewart/Nash/Bridges/Milian/Yip/Reeves/Romulus/Bright/Duplessis/Altino/Rigo/Hough/Woulter/Thomas/Thomas/Austin/Cox/Nugent/Risto/Torimiro/Shropshire/Bianco/Anderson/Battey/Battey/Palacios/Clark/Atweh/Messinger/Boyd
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Hmm, I think initially he sparked interest, because he showed some musical talent. But it looks like he hasn't tried to improve that talent too much, his song writing is awful, he has struggled with singing after hitting puberty. Right now he looks more like a industry puppet, than a young man with musical talent.

As of now, I think his talent is hidden under all the celebrity ridiculousness.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    Respected musically?

"Sticky Fingers" " Jagger/Richards/Faithfull/McDowell/Davis
    "The White Album" Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey
    "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" Turner/Cook
    "Back to Black" Winehouse/Ronson/Ashford/Simpson/O'Duffy
    "My World 2.0" Bieber/Stewart/Nash/Bridges/Milian/Yip/Reeves/Romulus/Bright/Duplessis/Altino/Rigo/Hough/Woulter/Thomas/Thomas/Austin/Cox/Nugent/Risto/Torimiro/Shropshire/Bianco/Anderson/Battey/Battey/Palacios/Clark/Atweh/Messinger/Boyd

"In the Wee Small Hours" Hilliard/Mann/Bigard/Ellington/Mills/Rodgers/Hart/Carmichael/DeLange/Van Heusen/Dietz/Schwartz/James/Swift/Swan/Porter/Arlen/Harburg/Wilder/ Koehler/Kahn/Malneck/Signorelli/Parker/Sanicola, Jr./Sinatra

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    He's ultra religious. On Xtra Factor one year, when Konnie Huq asked where his talent came from, he said from God and went on about it for quite a bit.

Maybe that`s what the pot was for then, reach some sort of divine inspiration :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomx wrote: »
    "In the Wee Small Hours" Hilliard/Mann/Bigard/Ellington/Mills/Rodgers/Hart/Carmichael/DeLange/Van Heusen/Dietz/Schwartz/James/Swift/Swan/Porter/Arlen/Harburg/Wilder/ Koehler/Kahn/Malneck/Signorelli/Parker/Sanicola, Jr./Sinatra

:p

Touché :p
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^

Madge Jnr is 16
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    mas/Thomas/Austin/Cox/Nugent/Risto/Torimiro/Shropshire/Bianco/Anderson/Battey/Battey/Palacios/Clark/Atweh/Messinger/Boyd

That reminds me of this Beyoncé and Queen songwriting comparison!
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This just about almost A list mostly television actress has decided that no one wants her anymore and she misses being the center of attention. Back in the day she could get anyone she wanted and now the only guys asking her out are all 20 years older than her. She still wants the dream, but is spending most nights alone in her house in her sweats, so don't be surprised if for the first time ever she does something that guys have wanted her to do for 15 years. Playboy.

From CDAN:

For the first time in at least a decade, this married A++ list Academy Award winning actress did not sleep with her male co-star in her most recently released movie.
  • pink15pink15 Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

For the first time in at least a decade, this married A++ list Academy Award winning actress did not sleep with her male co-star in her most recently released movie.

Ex ex Mrs Top Gun?
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This just about almost A list mostly television actress has decided that no one wants her anymore and she misses being the center of attention. Back in the day she could get anyone she wanted and now the only guys asking her out are all 20 years older than her. She still wants the dream, but is spending most nights alone in her house in her sweats, so don't be surprised if for the first time ever she does something that guys have wanted her to do for 15 years. Playboy.

From CDAN:

Wow. I've no idea. I always thought Virginia Woolf was in the closet. Just suspicion really.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

From CDAN:

#1: The Ghost Whisperer?

#2: Rose DeWitt Bukater?
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #1: The Ghost Whisperer?

#2: Rose DeWitt Bukater?

Her last film was released in 2011, seems a long time to hang onto a blind?
This discussion has been closed.