I Love Katie Price.

13»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Each to their own OP. I think she's a rancid trollop but some men like that sort of thing.

If you're that keen, I'd say it's worth giving her a tweet. You're almost certain to make the shortlist for one of her next husbands
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So why is the OP now an inactive member, wonder if he pissed off the clique on here :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    So why is the OP now an inactive member, wonder if he pissed off the clique on here :rolleyes:

There's a clique? :confused::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    There's a clique? :confused::eek:

Yes a stinking one full of bitchy ass women :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fab!!
    Where do I sign up??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fab!!
    Where do I sign up??

www.kpisthespawnofsatan.co.uk

;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think I'll pass thanks.
    I hope for the sake of fairness,peace and harmony,you will be supplying a link to paisthedevilsdumpling.com ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I'll pass thanks.
    I hope for the sake of fairness,peace and harmony,you will be supplying a link to paisthedevilsdumpling.com ;)

Absolutely. Impartial to a fault me :p
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think I'll pass thanks.

Why not join us at
    howdidt2mediawhoringzelebsgetsuchzealotsforfans.co.yuk.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not join us at
    howdidt2mediawhoringzelebsgetsuchzealotsforfans.co.yuk.

It's the only place to be :)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

Possibly this - http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1813366&page=2
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ylomyloh wrote: »
    Oooh!!! I hear you! Yes she may be a bit of a girl, but you cannot deny she is fabulous. She has made millions from a pair of tits (where are your millions?) And the bitch doesn't give a shit! Hate her or love her she is still more rolling in it than you or I and she knows exactly what to do to keep us all talking about her?! Definition of FABULOUS no?!

I think, and I am only going on a limb here, but its that kind of mindset that makes holocausts and viral outbreaks seem pleasing to most people. Its the very idea that being rich and famous simply for nothing, which many people find so utterly ****ing disgusting in this society. Banks who make millions doing a shit job, Katie earning money for being little more than a sex object.

Thats why people hate her, and hate the people who love her. Because they represent the very worst in this culture, and they degrade everything that is human in our world.

That and she looks like a black bin bag, stretched across a shit smeared bicycle frame. Even her kids are worthless thanks to her being their mother.
  • cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    8actly. She's just trying to make a life for her kids, like Jade Goody.

Those poor kids. With all her recent marriages, I do feel so sorry for them. Money isn't everything.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre and Alex Reid?

:D

Just caught up and still laughing at this gem:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :
    Peter Andre and Alex Reid?

:D

:D:D:D:D this is my comment of the day ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are this clique available for anyone ..or are only bitchy ass women allowed to join :D:D
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    I think, and I am only going on a limb here, but its that kind of mindset that makes holocausts and viral outbreaks seem pleasing to most people. Its the very idea that being rich and famous simply for nothing, which many people find so utterly ****ing disgusting in this society. Banks who make millions doing a shit job, Katie earning money for being little more than a sex object.

Thats why people hate her, and hate the people who love her. Because they represent the very worst in this culture, and they degrade everything that is human in our world.

That and she looks like a black bin bag, stretched across a shit smeared bicycle frame. Even her kids are worthless thanks to her being their mother.

BIB: LMAO @ this description of her! :cool: :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    Even her kids are worthless thanks to her being their mother.

I think this is a bit harsh
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is a bit harsh

Agreed Betty , taking the mick out of KP is one thing , she puts herself out there so is fair game.
    The children are not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Agreed Betty , taking the mick out of KP is one thing , she puts herself out there so is fair game.
    The children are not.

Thank you Momma... Their parents put themselves out there for mocking ..but their children haven't been afforded the luxuary of choice ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Momma... Their parents put themselves out there for mocking ..but their children haven't been afforded the luxuary of choice ..

Yep. that goes for all children of celebrities from A list to ZZZZ list.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. that goes for all children of celebrities from A list to ZZZZ list.

It should Blondie ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

oh so not the bitchy ass women then :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Awe,where'd the OP go ?:confused:

He was funny & bonkers & I was looking forward to his posts cos I love KP too..:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Awe,where'd the OP go ?:confused:

He was funny & bonkers & I was looking forward to his posts cos I love KP too..:(

We all love KP some of us love her in secret, without KP and PA bitchy ass women would have nothing to fill their lives with