EMMERDALE Camerons Victim is Definitely Not

bbfan2010bbfan2010 Posts: 142
Forum Member
As confirmed earlier Camerons Victim is definitely not Dan, hopefully now it shouldnt be too difficult to work out, it has been revealed that the victim is gonna escape from camerons van and there is a chase before the victim gets killed

Its also revealed that Camerons life will be made more difficult when one of the victims relatives turn up in the village looking for him

Comments

• Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The relative may well have a Scouse accent;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Source? :)
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbfan2010 wrote: »
    As confirmed earlier Camerons Victim is definitely not Dan, hopefully now it shouldnt be too difficult to work out, it has been revealed that the victim is gonna escape from camerons van and there is a chase before the victim gets killed

Its also revealed that Camerons life will be made more difficult when one of the victims relatives turn up in the village looking for him

So its a guy you saying? So that also rules out Edna which everyone has been speculating for some wierd reason :rolleyes:
  • bbfan2010bbfan2010 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    Source? :)

Whats on tv xmas and new year issue which came out today dated 22nd december 2012 - 04th january 2013

In the episode synopsis for friday 4th January 2013 it says Edna feels humiliated when Dan says they've had a whip round for her.

How can he be the victim if hes still alive in January when cameron kills again on xmas eve

My money would lead to believe that He kills alex as alex is currently lodging with Edna and also over Camerons xmas the Tv magazine said

To add to camerons stress, the police turn up to investigate the break in at edna's place. then when it looks like he's successfully covered his tracks, the new year brings a relative of his latest victim to the village looking for answers...
    Refusing to believe that their family member has just disappeared the newcomer throws Cameron into a panic by vowing to uncover the truth one way or another, how long can cameron keep his killer secret hidden

This would suggest that he goes to Ednas to talk to alex where he confesses they they have a fight which would explain the break in before Cameron then ties up alex and puts him in his van before killing him on xmas eve
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,781
    Forum Member
    There seems to be a lot of talk that it's going to be Gennie! I seriously hope not, however, there is already a lot of interaction between her and Cameron in current episodes and she was the one who made the original discovery Cameron and Chas were having an affair. Upon discovery that Cameron dealt the fatal blow which killed Carl King and not Chas, Gennie won't agree to keep quiet this time resulting in Cameron causing her untimely death? But I hope not, just a theory, she is my favourite! It would be very tragic, however, soaps seem to like the idea of mother's tragically dying soon after childbirth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapnut wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot of talk that it's going to be Gennie! I seriously hope not, however, there is already a lot of interaction between her and Cameron in current episodes and she was the one who made the original discovery Cameron and Chas were having an affair. Upon discovery that Cameron dealt the fatal blow which killed Carl King and not Chas, Gennie won't agree to keep quiet this time resulting in Cameron causing her untimely death? But I hope not, just a theory, she is my favourite! It would be very tragic, however, soaps seem to like the idea of mother's tragically dying soon after childbirth.

She's mentioned after Christmas - its not her.
    Forum Member

Characters who are mentioned as being in the soap in episode bits after the killing are

David, Priya, Alicia, Debbie, Katie, Declan, Cain, Moira, Dom, Belle, Gemma, Adam, Zak, Charity, Jai, Rishi, Megan, Edna, Dan, Brenda
    Forum Member
    Characters who are mentioned as being in the soap in episode bits after the killing are

David, Priya, Alicia, Debbie, Katie, Declan, Cain, Moira, Dom, Belle, Gemma, Adam, Zak, Charity, Jai, Rishi, Megan, Edna, Dan, Brenda

Also amy, Robbie, Kerry and Jimmy are mentioned
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I think it's Alex's brother that turns up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing it might be Nikhil :(
    Forum Member
    also with ednas worsening money worries, having her lodger disappearing would also put more pressure on edna as she wouldnt have his money coming in
    Forum Member
    Surely nikhils relatives are all in the village anyway so why would someone else turn up, whereas alex has no relatives in the village so makes sense lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where has it been revealed?

Edit: I've just seen. A magazine.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member

Well, I'm glad to hear it so hope you're right! Never know what to believe with these red herrings and curveballs that are thrown! Alex isn't really serving a purpose still after all this time so it wouldn't surprise me if he is the victim, however, as it is a christmas storyline I would expecta major character to go despite the fact that they recently killed off Carl. Alex wouldn't exactly have a major impact or be missed that much would he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    It's so obviously going to be Alex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapnut wrote: »
    Well, I'm glad to hear it so hope you're right! Never know what to believe with these red herrings and curveballs that are thrown! Alex isn't really serving a purpose still after all this time so it wouldn't surprise me if he is the victim, however, as it is a christmas storyline I would expecta major character to go despite the fact that they recently killed off Carl. Alex wouldn't exactly have a major impact or be missed that much would he?

He won't be missed but after losing Carl, do you really want to lose ANOTHER decent character? He's probably one of the better options
  • topgooner100topgooner100 Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo I like Alex don't want it to be him :cry: Could the relative be He's Nan? I'm sure he's mentioned going to see her or am I mistaken?
    Forum Member
    He won't be missed but after losing Carl, do you really want to lose ANOTHER decent character? He's probably one of the better options

I also heard or read somewhere that the victim could be Jude, paving the way for Ashley's return to the church? I'd rather it be Ashley! I think it's going to be someone whom Cameron wouldn't usually interact with much so Alex would tick that box!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure it will be Alex i can't see Cameron being able to take him hostage, also not many people would believe Alex if he told them the truth but it does seem it be adding up that its him plus he has not been in dale much recently.:mad:
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Could it be either Lizzie, Sandy, Alan, Laurel, Rodney, Ashley, Eric, Marlon or Lisa?
    Forum Member
    Could it be either Lizzie, Sandy, Alan, Laurel, Rodney, Ashley, Eric, Marlon or Lisa?

Lizzie is fantastic, a great comedy character (she is a stand-up outside of Emmerdale) and a breath of fresh air. I would be gutted, i hope it isn't her either!
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a betting man, but my money is on Alex.
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Nooooooo I like Alex don't want it to be him :cry: Could the relative be He's Nan? I'm sure he's mentioned going to see her or am I mistaken?

Maybe. She could turn up with her other grandson, Christopher, who has himself recently had quite a lot of drama in his life - you know?;)
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member

Just remind me please who is Gemma?
  • topgooner100topgooner100 Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Maybe. She could turn up with her other grandson, Christopher, who has himself recently had quite a lot of drama in his life - you know?;)

HAHA For a second I thought Christopher who?? I then realised who you meant! Yes I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up 'I'm here for me nan' :D