Bieber booed at Billboard Awards

karina_karina_ Posts: 965
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm no fan of the Bieber, but it seems messed up that he is booed for basically being an idiot 19 year old, whilst the likes of Chris Brown a convicted criminal is whooped and applauded like the prodigal son. :confused:

Not one single boo for him

Comments

• Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Brown looks dead behind the eyes.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    great, i hope its the start of his downfall.

odius little creature
  • karina_karina_ Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

odius little creature

What, more odious than that thug Brown? Hardly.
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

odius little creature

more chance of elvis and michael jackson doing a one off special concert on the moon than bieber going anywhere anytime soon .
  • LiamforkingLiamforking Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karina_ wrote: »

Well said.
    How anyone can cheer for this woman-beating scum is beyond me - he isn't even sorry for what he did.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bieber booed at Billboard Awards....

Did he turn up LATE again????? HAHA!!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of the Bieber, but it seems messed up that he is booed for basically being an idiot 19 year old, whilst the likes of Chris Brown a convicted criminal is whooped and applauded like the prodigal son. :confused:

It does seem strange that Chris Brown is applauded when he beat up Rihanna. The devoted fans of Chris Brown are probably idiots anyway. Bieber's behaving like an idiot. If it's because he's suffering from stress, why not put him somewhere so that he can calm down or whatever?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    It does seem strange that Chris Brown is applauded when he beat up Rihanna. The devoted fans of Chris Brown are probably idiots anyway. Bieber's behaving like an idiot. If it's because he's suffering from stress, why not put him somewhere so that he can calm down or whatever?

Rehab.......he can join Lindsay Lohan.....:eek:
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It does. I'm no fan of Bieber and he doesn't strike me as a person I'd like, but I don't believe that Bieber has done anything as deplorable as what Chris Brown did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does. I'm no fan of Bieber and he doesn't strike me as a person I'd like, but I don't believe that Bieber has done anything as deplorable as what Chris Brown did.

Not yet he hasn't but it's only a matter of time.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bieber might be guilty of being a bit of a ********, but he doesn't beat the living shit out of his girlfriend.

The people who support Chris Brown's career need to give their head a shake.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Bieber and his Jupiter sized arrogance but I agree with the OP. The way the music industry have welcomed Chris Brown back with open arms is so deplorable and sends out the most awful and damaging message to young boys and girls.

It makes me sick to the stomach, and the people who booed Bieber but cheered for Brown are hard-of-thinking ****s.
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only in America!
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, don't be daft. It's ridiculous to suggest someone could automatically be a woman beater just because they're an immature twit.

I get as irked by Bieber as the next person, but I can't believe some of the people in this thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    I suspect he got booed because of the monkey.
  • Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Chris Brown is a scumbag. We can all agree on that.

Bieber is completely lacking in any kind of self-awareness. The fact that he can stand there and declare himself an artist when all he's there to receive is an award voted for by his button-mashing, lifeless tweenie disciples beggars belief. What kind of artistic statements has this poet of the people 'crafted' so far. Baby baby baby ooh? Scintillating. His whiny, childish sense of entitlement is noxious. 'I'm just 19' he pleads. Well tough shit, this isn't the kids choice awards, and playing the age card doesn't cut it. Perhaps if you broadened the scope of your efforts beyond shamelessly pandering to your braindead army of cretinous 13 year old girls, people may respect you. In the meantime, you don't 'deserve to be taken seriously' and you can't demand that people do. What an egomaniacal little twit.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So acting like an immature tosser automatically means its only a matter of time before he batters a woman? FGS, is it really hard to engage brain before posting?
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Yes, Chris Brown is a scumbag. We can all agree on that.

Bieber is completely lacking in any kind of self-awareness. The fact that he can stand there and declare himself an artist when all he's there to receive is an award voted for by his button-mashing, lifeless tweenie disciples beggars belief. What kind of artistic statements has this poet of the people 'crafted' so far. Baby baby baby ooh? Scintillating. His whiny, childish sense of entitlement is noxious. 'I'm just 19' he pleads. Well tough shit, this isn't the kids choice awards, and playing the age card doesn't cut it. Perhaps if you broadened the scope of your efforts beyond shamelessly pandering to your braindead army of cretinous 13 year old girls, people may respect you. In the meantime, you don't 'deserve to be taken seriously' and you can't demand that people do. What an egomaniacal little twit.

BEST. COMMENT. EVER.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear! I'm not a 13 year old fan but regardless of what a numpty he's been, he's a teenager and I actually do think he's talented. The boy can sing, dance and play a fair few instruments. He's gonna make mistakes and frankly the person who gave him a monkey for his birthday is bloody irresponsible and should know better but so he's been booed. He'll get over it.

I feel quite sorry for him at the moment.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Not sure about the booing thing, seems a bit fickle to me but I seriously LOVE the gif of Taylor Swift's reaction to Selena and the Beaver kissing:D
    http://dlisted.com/2013/05/20/taylor-swifts-reaction-selena-and-justin-kissing-everybodys-response-selena-and-justin-ki
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe just maybe he gave them a good show, what he did did to Rihanna, has nothing to do with what songs he does or how he per4forms.
    Im guessing Brown's performance was better simples.
    Well said.
    How anyone can cheer for this woman-beating scum is beyond me - he isn't even sorry for what he did.

Told you he is not sorry for what he did or you just believing what the daily mail tells you. People will cheer if they feel he gave a good perfomance, nothing wrong with that after all no one in that business in an angel are they

Yes because those who clapped brown did it because he beat her up, get over it it happened ages ago, they both have move on with you life.
    It does. I'm no fan of Bieber and he doesn't strike me as a person I'd like, but I don't believe that Bieber has done anything as deplorable as what Chris Brown did.[/QUOTE]

That you know of, maybe Bieber has, who knows what does not happen out of the public.
    Bieber might be guilty of being a bit of a ********, but he doesn't beat the living shit out of his girlfriend.

The people who support Chris Brown's career need to give their head a shake.

Not really no, if they like him then its for a reason, just cause you don't, don't make you to be right, get off you moral high ground.
    I can't stand Bieber and his Jupiter sized arrogance but I agree with the OP. The way the music industry have welcomed Chris Brown back with open arms is so deplorable and sends out the most awful and damaging message to young boys and girls.

Yes because before it happened the music industry sent out a great message to children.

It makes me sick to the stomach, and the people who booed Bieber but cheered for Brown are hard-of-thinking ****s.

Not really know, people can cheer if they want who made you the boss of people.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saying Justin Bieber deserves not to be booed because he's not Chris Brown is akin to saying Chris Brown deserves not to be booed because he's not Jimmy Savile.

Awards ceremonies are purported to be about public opinion. If the public opinion of Bieber was that he should be booed, so be it, choice made.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today was a good day :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He left a monkey he shouldn't have been importing behind in Germany.

He tried to attack his neighbour for asking him not to party every time he comes home.

He basically suggested on Twitter al his fans should fight to the death for a kiss from him.

He turns up late for shows when he knows he has underage fans that can't stay up late.

He might be rich and talented but he's still a douchebag.