Katie Price

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Absolutely. And there'd be nothing in it for her at all. Totally unselfish. :D

More in it for him me thinks, for whatever it is hes does :confused:
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    More in it for him me thinks, for whatever it is hes does :confused:

More in it for both
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a singer, she'd make a great comedienne. Her attempts are laughable to say the least!

Come on, she's not exactly Agnetha Faltskog, is she?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can we begrudge her a music career when she gave us this moment of genius level comedy - twas a parody, surely?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARja3jjnKdw
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Google KP big toe or KP mobile phone... at your own risk... I recommend against either of these googles.

Even under another name it would fail... she can't sing... all the auto tune in the world cannot disguise her monotone... she will sell more if she promotes it... of course she will gain more ridicule as well... this is actually one thing I think she would love to succeed at.

I really, really, REALLY wish I hadn't googled that. Dane Bowers is sick b*st*rd! And I hope the phone had a strong vibrate alert. *vomits*
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    How can we begrudge her a music career when she gave us this moment of genius level comedy - twas a parody, surely?

Blondie, how VERY dare you, Ma'am! That was the worst assault I have ever been subjected to.
  • UpInMyFaceUpInMyFace Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't think that one was so bad.

The performance on Children in Need however was the most cringest moment on TV for a long time. Terry looked embarrassed, the audience looked embarrassed. It was all a great big mess.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    I really, really, REALLY wish I hadn't googled that. Dane Bowers is sick b*st*rd! And I hope the phone had a strong vibrate alert. *vomits*

I believe he had athletes foot at the time. :eek: :eek:
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG, that is soooo wrong on soooo many levels. I mean how can you sound so bad lip syncing and do it so incorrectly with so few words? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Hylands take is funny.

» HylandIan ian hyland
    Not surprised Katie Price's album is a solo project. I mean, what self-respecting artist would ever be desperate enough to duet with her?

» HylandIan ian hyland
    Katie Price is releasing a solo album apparently. Will the same person who writes her Sun column be writing her songs?

Her column does appear to be quite intelligent. Urmmmm!
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Katie Price..... or is it Sophia Loren ??

http://celebheaven.freepowerboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=1173

Are Hollywood missing a trick ?

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You'd hope, wouldn't you? Otherwise, it is just another KP crime against humanity.:D
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Those two kids she had with Peter Andre... a boy and a girl...
    they are so cute ........
    they could become child stars !
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Spotted with the toy boy in my local Tesco tonight. I hate the fact that she lives just down the road :-(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pity she can't get religion and bugger off up the Amazon as a missionary preferably to be eaten by cannibals if they have any left up there:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    Katie Price..... or is it Sophia Loren ??

http://celebheaven.freepowerboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=1173

Are Hollywood missing a trick ?

Katie looks stunning in these pictures.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie looks stunning in these pictures.

I have to say she looks very good here , it`s a pity the damage she`s done to herself since then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I have to say she looks very good here , it`s a pity the damage she`s done to herself since then.

She does Momma, Katie does not need all that make-up and hair extensions sometimes I wonder if she uses all this and the surgery as a mask in an attempt to hide her insecurities. That industry must on occasions be soul destroying.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does Momma, Katie does not need all that make-up and hair extensions sometimes I wonder if she uses all this and the surgery as a mask in an attempt to hide her insecurities. That industry must on occasions be soul destroying.

I've always thought she was insecure... Her Jordan persona is a mask to hide that fact..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought she was insecure... Her Jordan persona is a mask to hide that fact..

I have often thought this Betty. I also think she does not have the right people around her that preys on her being insecure...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have often thought this Betty. I also think she does not have the right people around her that preys on her being insecure...

You could be right there too. Although I feel a few of them have moved on to her ex as he is just as bad with insecurity... She just lately seems to be getting a little comfortable in her skin
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm convinced you two are right.:)

If you don't mind me sidetracking for a moment.............when Amy Childs was on CBB she was so pretty when she wasn't wearing all the slap and I think the exact same about KP. Imho the make-up just hides the real person.
    We could go back further and think about Marilyn Monroe who was a real beauty too but had to put a 'face' on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm convinced you two are right.:)

If you don't mind me sidetracking for a moment.............when Amy Childs was on CBB she was so pretty when she wasn't wearing all the slap and I think the exact same about KP. Imho the make-up just hides the real person.
    We could go back further and think about Marilyn Monroe who was a real beauty too but had to put a 'face' on.

I wear glasses instead of my contact lenses sometimes to hide behind.. When I'm having a rough day .. Cos I don't want people to see me properly.. That's what I think both Amy and Katie do with their extensions and make up. It's their work faces.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wear glasses instead of my contact lenses sometimes to hide behind.. When I'm having a rough day .. Cos I don't want people to see me properly.. That's what I think both Amy and Katie do with their extensions and make up. It's their work faces.

Interesting point and no doubt psychologists have a name for it.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting point and no doubt psychologists have a name for

For me it's a barrier.. People can't see my eyes so can't see if I'm struggling.. . We all have our weak days and I suppose all use different ways of dealing with it