she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Dont think PA is the big deal in her life everyone thinks he is, I think hes just another painful issue amongst the many inside her head that began in her childhood, as for all the stuff shes supposed to have done to him since the split, I really dont know as most of these claims came from him a proven liar who led a media hate campaign against the mother of his children, no wonder shes screwed

Well, luckily for her, she is in the very enviable position of being able to afford to pay for the best therapy money can buy to get over these "traumas" (if they happened) so Christ knows why she doesn't just do that instead if inflicting herself and her f*cking nonsense on everyone else? :mad:
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were terrible, dont know whats going on in her head :(

Her head's screaming. Both look at me.....and for help, although sadly it's only everyone else that can see it. It's all the extremes that in my opinion reveal an insecurity and she's trying hard to mask how fragile she is on the inside.

Relationships - fastest and shortest
    Men - (handsomest!?)
    Marriages - biggest, tackiest, numerous
    Ambition - richest
    Books produced - perpetually
    Lips - fullest
    Boobs - biggest
    Face - tightest
    Makeup - thickest
    Eyebrows - blackest
    Clothes (colours) - loudest
    Skirts - shortest
    Tops - lowest

House, vehicles and appliances - pinkest ...

okay stretching things a bit now, but you get the gist.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    It shouldnt do should it...but it always has done in the past, think being the most loved and famous is his real goal with riches just being the measure of how much to him, he is, her antics are proof that money dosent buy happiness infact she has everything but the one thing you cant buy
    BIB. Yes ,Peter Andre.
    As for him wanting to best her on the zeleb list ? Considering he walked away from her while they were at their zenith re TV shows,personal appearances and endorsements I'd opine you are seriously mistaken there. :)Nope.she is just a freak & he needed to escape from her and people need to get over it. He has, because he grieved the crash & burn of the marriage & took time to adjust. She chose to fling herself headlong at the first man available,is still doing so, & has never given herself time to adjust. Thus she is still stuck back there,wanting Peter Andre badly & searching for replacement by going for younger & younger guys to make Peter jealous. He isn't. She needs to give it up & come down to earth . He will NEVER trust her again. Not even enough to be in the same room alone with her. Why ? Because he knows she will twist the story of what occurred in that room for £££££s. She is what she is and fast becoming more ridiculous. Those beach pictures are gross beyond gross. To use a much trotted out word---vile.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know her fanbase has dwindled ? I think the haters buy just as many mags as her fans, seeing as both appear to need to know all about her, as for her tat...well some ones buying it and buying enough to keep it going as a profitable business all this time...... lack of deals......dont know about that, what I do know is that shes hardly ever out of the papers/mags , put there mostly by people who just cant stop using or talking about her, and that sort of thing wouldnt make it to print if she didnt still have huge public interest/following ready to buy

Why on earth would someone who disliked her buy her tat? I can't bear the woman and there's no way I'd buy anything with her name attached to it. She keeps herself in the papers by being as obvious as possible - outings to clubs, shopping and her PR people probably tip off the paps to let them know where she'll be.
    Dad walked out when she was four, and then she was sexually abused twice

Would that be the time she was supposedly flashed by a man in the park and she said he took her and her friend into the bushes and made them touch him? Or the 'rape' that was never reported? She loves making up these things to get noticed imo, and someone who claims to want to be raped by Mike Tyson isn't that traumatised.
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Did she have a bad childhood then?

No.Her parents split when she was four,her mam remarried & from then on she was a spoiled brat.
    Now she is still a spoiled brat & totally unlovable.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Why on earth would someone who disliked her buy her tat? I can't bear the woman and there's no way I'd buy anything with her name attached to it. She keeps herself in the papers by being as obvious as possible - outings to clubs, shopping and her PR people probably tip off the paps to let them know where she'll be.

I wouldn't even wipe my arse using pages from one of "her" books.
    Forum Member
    .....and don't forget her "sweet-heart deals" with some rags, where nothing negative allowed. Like the one she sued OK over.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must take an awful lot of hate to ridicule someone for being sexually abused as a child, just glad that her and the other children involved were believed by the police, and that they got a conviction on the second offender, theres loads of stuff KP done over the years that I can understand people disliking her for but, things that have been posted on here would be too low even for KP to have written, especially about someone who was a child at the time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must take an awful lot of hate to ridicule someone for being sexually abused as a child, just glad that her and the other children involved were believed by the police, and that they got a conviction on the second offender, theres loads of stuff KP done over the years that I can understand people disliking her for but, things that have been posted on here would be too low even for KP to have written, especially about someone who was a child at the time

Would that be my post you're talking about? :confused:

I haven't 'ridiculed' her at all, only doubted the content of her story and doubted that someone who wants to be raped by a convicted rapist is as traumatised as she makes out to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would that be my post you're talking about? :confused:

I haven't 'ridiculed' her at all, only doubted the content of her story and doubted that someone who wants to be raped by a convicted rapist is as traumatised as she makes out to be.

Was the person who was supposed to over hear her saying that ever named :confused:
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems really desperate now to keep herself in the press somehow. The truth is she just doesn't have that pulling power any more for the press. They seem to have lost interest. There is only so much you can do and sell about your private life to make money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the person who was supposed to over hear her saying that ever named :confused:

It was supposed to have been overheard in a night club, but I can imagine that's the kind of thing she would say. She also refused to name her 'rapist' to the police, then named him in an interview in front of an TV audience. Apparently he was not just 'famous', but 'very famous'.

Well, she would say that, wouldn't she?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/223674/celebrities/all-the-clues-to-help-identify-katie-prices-rapist.html/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was supposed to have been overheard in a night club, but I can imagine that's the kind of thing she would say. She also refused to name her 'rapist' to the police, then named him in an interview in front of an TV audience. Apparently he was not just 'famous', but 'very famous'.

Well, she would say that, wouldn't she?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/223674/celebrities/all-the-clues-to-help-identify-katie-prices-rapist.html/

Imagine away, but that still dosent prove that she actually said it, if she named her rapist in front of an audience then everyone would know by now, what she did was let it slip in front of her camera crew, who were then made to sign a gagging order
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine away, but that still dosent prove that she actually said it, if she named her rapist in front of an audience then everyone would know by now, what she did was let it slip in front of her camera crew, who were then made to sign a gagging order

A camera crew is still an 'audience' in the strictest sense of the word. It may or may not be fact she made the remark about Tyson, but it's a fact she didn't go to the police about this 'rapist'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A camera crew is still an 'audience' in the strictest sense of the word. It may or may not be fact she made the remark about Tyson, but it's a fact she didn't go to the police about this 'rapist'.

A camera crew is not a tv audience as you first stated, she didnt go to the police, no neither did the saville and co victims until after his death, does that make them bad people as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A camera crew is not a tv audience as you first stated, she didnt go to the police, no neither did the saville and co victims until after his death, does that make them bad people as well

Dictionary definition of 'audience' - the people giving attention to something. Even if it was only a camera crew they were an audience for her remarks. Sorry to be a pedant, but that's me. I never stated anyone failing to report an assault was a 'bad person', so please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

ETA -The victims of Savile were in the main, children and young people who felt powerless to report what had happened because he was a celebrity and they might not have been believed. Katie obviously must have gone to her mother about her experience as a child, otherwise the guy wouldn't have been caught. However, she was an adult when the rape supposedly happened - she had a duty to report it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dictionary definition of 'audience' - the people giving attention to something. Even if it was only a camera crew they were an audience for her remarks. Sorry to be a pedant, but that's me.

I never stated anyone was a 'bad person', so please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Whats the dictionary definition for a TV audience.....oh so you werent condemning her for not going to the police about her rapist, I do apologise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dictionary definition of 'audience' - the people giving attention to something. Even if it was only a camera crew they were an audience for her remarks. Sorry to be a pedant, but that's me. I never stated anyone failing to report an assault was a 'bad person', so please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

ETA -The victims of Savile were in the main, children and young people who felt powerless to report what had happened because he was a celebrity and they might not have been believed. Katie obviously must have gone to her mother about her experience as a child, otherwise the guy wouldn't have been caught. However, she was an adult when the rape supposedly happened - she had a duty to report it.

Three-quarters of Saviles victims were children the oldest was a woman of 47, KP was young and due to his fame and her job she knew, just like now, by some she would not be believed just as hundreds /thousands of women and men are not believed every year
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know her fanbase has dwindled ? I think the haters buy just as many mags as her fans, seeing as both appear to need to know all about her, as for her tat...well some ones buying it and buying enough to keep it going as a profitable business all this time...... lack of deals......dont know about that, what I do know is that shes hardly ever out of the papers/mags , put there mostly by people who just cant stop using or talking about her, and that sort of thing wouldnt make it to print if she didnt still have huge public interest/following ready to buy

She's a spent force. Once upon a time she was all over the media. Now, she has to get married to a complete stranger and wave her boobs about in the wedding pics to get a bit of coverage. Everything about her screams desperation.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there even a big demand for her now in terms of OK magazine and Hello! etc?
    Forum Member
    Three-quarters of Saviles victims were children the oldest was a woman of 47, KP was young and due to his fame and her job she knew, just like now, by some she would not be believed just as hundreds /thousands of women and men are not believed every year
    She allowed what she claimed/alleged was a rape to go unreported back then & allowed a rapist (according to her) to get off scott free. Her claim puts any bloke she "went with" back then under suspicion & she did it to get in the press & get sympathy.What other possible excuse can you make for that ?
    Since you bring Savile into it,I put it to you that in the light of the Savile stuff there is a whole new attitude to historical crimes of sexual assault which would make it VERY easy for her to have this dealt with legally & bring her closure. But she won't do it,cos all she wanted was the drama --- actually telling a story & keeping it straight would be too much for her brain to cope with. Wasn't she questioned by the police after that recent claim ? Right there she had her chance & refused it. So why bring it up in the first place. What on earth did it achieve other than some press coverage ? She could have been a GENUINE role model for assaulted women afraid to come forward by assisting the police. Her silence said it all.
    As for "she wouldn't be believed cos of his fame ?". Gary Glitter ? Savile ? Stuart Hall ? Freddie Starr ? Are they not famous ? Yet women & men have come forward. So forget the old "he was famous" tosh. She opened her mouth before her brain was engaged & then backed off following through.She put a target on innocent men & allowed a potential rapist to go unpunished.........simple as that and shameful.
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Is there even a big demand for her now in terms of OK magazine and Hello! etc?
    I doubt it. Didn't she just sue OK ? It was settled out of court .So I doubt they are very enamoured of her & I would think her revealing the existence of "sweet-heart " deals" (where she will only get positive coverage) will rankle in many quarters since the press always denied those type of deals existed.Super gob strikes again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leo in NOW magazine
    Leo wanted to keep a dignified silence, but with the newlyweds lapping attention from the cameras, the Argentinian model's finally decided to hit back.

In our exclusive no-holds-barred interview, Leandro, 27 - who split with Katie after 20 months together in October - reveals why he's convinced his ex is heading for yet another divorce.

'To be honest, I'm still shocked,' he confides. 'At first I thought the newspapers maybe had it wrong, but I now know that it's true.

'I wasn't upset. But I was, I think the word is, flabbergasted.'

Leandro believes Katie got married again because she's very insecure.

'I think she feels more secure and safe in a marriage,' he says.

'For her it's as if there's a very low risk of a man leaving her then.

'Perhaps she thinks she knows Kieran well enough to make a judgment call that'll span the rest of her life, but I don't see how someone could know that after just a few weeks.

'Although I hope so, I can't see them being together in 10 years.'

Read the full interview with Leandro Penna talking about Katie Price in Now magazine dated 4 February 2013 - out now!

Read more at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/542025/leandro-penna-katie-price-and-kieran-hayler-won-t-last1#0ZQwOtZHDtDE7eJy.99

This comment was quite sad if true:o
    Leo, who has returned to his home in Argentina since splitting with Katie, also revealed that he was rail-roaded into his engagement to Katie at Christmas 2011. He claims he just gave her a promise ring from Harrods.

“I gave her it, she asked if it was an engagement ring,” he said of the gift. “I said it wasn’t but then she asked again. She had tears in her eyes and was holding my hand tight – I didn’t want to upset her, so I agreed.

“I said: ‘Yes Katie, it’s an engagement ring if that’s what you want it to be.’ But I never got down on one knee or asked her: ‘Will you marry me?’”

Oh, we’re feeling awkward now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I disagree.

By the very nature of her 'job', 'fame' and the resulting publicity, the police would have had to be seen publicly to be investigating properly and treating her without prejudice.

With Savile it was a totally different thing. He was extremely famous and had the ear of politicians and royalty, any child or even adult abused by him would have been frightened of not being believed. Quite apart from the fact that society then didn't speak about abuse and rape in the open way it does now.

Price witters on about being a 'strong woman'. She isn't. If she was, she'd have gone to to the police and reported what had happened instead of revealing the name to a camera crew i.e - the 'audience'. It would have been an example to other women in the same position, and would have given her positive publicity. Instead she teased people the way she always does, making herself look childish and vindictive.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    This comment was quite sad if true:o

I must confess, that was quite sad to read. For all her brash exterior, if what Leo said is indeed accurate, she must be desperately insecure and afraid of being alone.