Heather Frost aka 'Dole Queen' and family goes into hiding

Comments

• MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member

I'm waiting for the next story that tells us she posted a letter with a first class stamp instead of a second class one.

The bitch!!! That would be the straw that broke the camel's back... and I bet she demanded the straw as a handout :mad::mad::mad:
  • rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    The bitch!!! That would be the straw that broke the camel's back... and I bet she demanded the straw as a handout :mad::mad::mad:

gotta feed the horse - so probably :D
  • SoupbowlSoupbowl Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not half.

I am in no way condoning this woman's behaviour; in fact, she is utterly shameful, but the witch hunt against her is the most pathetic I've ever seen.

Whilst our politicians steal from us &enact policies that allow wealthy people & large multi national companies to legally avoid paying tax, something which costs this country way more than any layabout, we are all obssessing about ONE welfare claimant.:eek:

I'm waiting for the next story that tells us she posted a letter with a first class stamp instead of a second class one.

I disagree, i think as witch hunts go this has been quite a good one. Now if we could just lob her into a lake and see if she floats we will have the undeniable proof we need. If she floats she's a witch, if she sinks she not a witch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not half.

I am in no way condoning this woman's behaviour; in fact, she is utterly shameful, but the witch hunt against her is the most pathetic I've ever seen.

Whilst our politicians steal from us &enact policies that allow wealthy people & large multi national companies to legally avoid paying tax, something which costs this country way more than any layabout, we are all obssessing about ONE welfare claimant.:eek:

I've heard she buys Andrex toilet tissue instead of Smart Price, and that she buys Knorr stock cubes instead of Basics. I've even heard that her horse is actually a giraffe in disguise. Disgraceful.
  • SoupbowlSoupbowl Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is destined to become the next chuck Norris of the Internet.
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rusty123 wrote: »
    Was it written in crayon? :)

I'm not sure what I'm more shocked by. Learning that Katie can write or that some bright spark at the Sun thought that the public would give a flying **** what her opinion is and gave her a column :eek:

Or maybe, what they consider to be their target market?
  • guypdguypd Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Articles today and yesterday about an old lady who was persecuted by this foul dole bitch and her sprogs. They make heartbreaking reading:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2290470/The-war-veterans-widow-mother-11-benefits-door-nightmare-sums-whats-wrong-Britain.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flippin' 'eck....how many times does this link have to get posted...do people not bother to read threads anymore. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flippin' 'eck....how many times does this link have to get posted...do people not bother to read threads anymore. :rolleyes:

:confused:

This is today's paper. Where was it posted? I can see no relevant threads.
  • gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guypd wrote: »

In the 'Heather Frost interviewed by The Mirror' thread on the 6th March... Post #48
    I see this bloody woman is making headlines on mail online. What a useless waste of space Heather Frost is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289076/Heather-Frost-Widows-diary-reveals-hell-living-benefits-queen-mother-11-given-new-mansion.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why did you feel the need to post anything about it? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the 'Heather Frost interviewed by The Mirror' thread on the 6th March... Post #48

The article I posted a link to was from today, what's up with some of you? Read the freakin' title if nothing else. Nessun Dorma (or maybe that should be "Niente Da Dire") evidently also didn't read it, and now looks like a bit of an idiot. It's not the same link. The link you reference is the original article.

This article, and the one from yesterday I mentioned above, relate this foul dole cow's persecution of an old neighbour over a period of years.

Even the morally bankrupt left will be disgusted by this. If, as she claims, she's had "death threats", she deserves every one of them on this basis.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How convenient that the press suddenly come up with this when the tide might have been turning against them. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The article I posted a link to was from today, what's up with some of you? Read the freakin' title if nothing else. Nessun Dorma (or maybe that should be "Niente Da Dire") evidently also didn't read it, and now looks like a bit of an idiot. It's not the same link. The link you reference is the original article.

This article, and the one from yesterday I mentioned above, relate this foul dole cow's persecution of an old neighbour over a period of years.

Even the morally bankrupt left will be disgusted by this. If, as she claims, she's had "death threats", she deserves every one of them on this basis.

Sorry my mistake, when you asked where it was posted I naturally assumed you wanted to know 'where it was posted'

You may not have realised but it is the same story just told in a different way, possibly to feed the gullible I imagine :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And some of them just gobbled it up like they were starved of BS for a whole day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh dear.....getting caught napping is bad enough, but to resort to calling people names, when it is pointed out, is just a bit silly, don't you think?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said:
    Flippin' 'eck....how many times does this link have to get posted...do people not bother to read threads anymore.

I pointed out that the link, and the account in question, was a different one and had not been posted before. You can't possibly not understand that, and I've no idea what aim you think you're achieving by pretending you don't unsderstand that the article I posted is a different one.

You may not have realised but it is the same story just told in a different way, possibly to feed the gullible I imagine :)

Right, mistakes all round here.

I confused the original article with that follow up you mentioned in The Mail that was published the day before the next article I linked to. I thought you were referring to the original article. However, the article I posted has fresh content. It's not the same take on the issue, it's another piece entirely. I think you may have thought it was the same article.

This, however, is both the same subject and the same approximate angle on the story, from another paper. The more exposure this gets, the better:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/382403/Benefit-mum-Heather-Frost-in-shocking-reign-of-hate-to-neighbour
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said:

I pointed out that the link, and the account in question, was a different one and had not been posted before. You can't possibly not understand that, and I've no idea what aim you think you're achieving by pretending you don't unsderstand that the article I posted is a different one (and different content).

It's the same subject matter. Again, the account in question is totally different. The original story related to the girl and her brood. There was no mention of her persecution of this old lady, which is what this article is about. Obviously enough, because this new issue hadn't come to light when the original article was written.

Is that clear enough now?

This, however, is both the same subject and the same story, from another paper. The more exposure this gets, the better:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/382403/Benefit-mum-Heather-Frost-in-shocking-reign-of-hate-to-neighbour

Again that exact story in the express was linked to on DS on the 7th March 2013 in the...

'Heather Frost interviewed by The Mirror - 'I'm NOT a scrounger'... thread.
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Bump for OP and the Mirror for there rose tinted approach to this woman.

"The mother-of-four detailed how her neighbours smashed up her greenhouse with iron bars and hurled flaming, urine-soaked mattresses into her garden, along with excrement and other missiles."

Nice.

So is there a reason why you keep rehashing the same story when everyone has moved on? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is there a reason why you keep rehashing the same story when everyone has moved on? :confused:

Note my edit above:
    Right, mistakes all round here.

I confused the original article with that follow up you mentioned in The Mail that was published the day before the next article I linked to. I thought you were referring to the original article. However, the article I posted has fresh content. It's not the same take on the issue, it's another piece entirely. I think you may have thought it was the same article.

My link is the second Mail article, published a day after the first one linked in the other thread.

This obnoxious little scrounger deserves all the bad press she gets. To talk about "moving on" seems to me euphemistic for "forgetting about it" or otherwise turning a conveniently blind eye. This should never be allowed to happen after what she did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Note my edit above:

My link is the second Mail article, published a day after the first one linked in the other thread.

This obnoxious little scrounger deserves all the bad press she gets. To talk about "moving on" seems to me euphemistic for "forgetting about it" or otherwise turning a conveniently blind eye. This should never be allowed to happen after what she did.

That really is quite worrying. That a newspaper article, deliberately setting out to enrage the hard of thinking, has that affect on people reinforces Leveson's proposals for media regulation. Inciting hatred and placing children in danger from obsessive nutters is not the mandate of the media and helps society in no way at all. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Note my edit above:

No it means wait until there is more information rather than keep going round in circles discussing the same old same old.

The only thing anyone knows for sure is that she gave birth to 11 children. If she is guilty of anti social behavior then why wasn't she evicted. ?

Oh and this is from the link you provided
    The housing association said: “Severn Vale Housing endeavours to enforce our anti-social behaviour policy, within the law and guidance issued by successive governments, which we develop in collaboration with our customers and community partners.”

...so what is the law? Surely it can't be to reward people who have been accused of anti social behavior with a new house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...so what is the law? Surely it can't be to reward people who have been accused of anti social behavior with a new house.

It's not a question of rewarding the antisocial behaviour, but of turning a bling eye to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a question of rewarding the antisocial behaviour, but of turning a bling eye to it.

I'd argue that giving someone accused of such serious anti social behaviour a new house instead of evicting them is a reward.

Unless of course the housing association were blind and deaf to the accusations or maybe the accusations of anti social behaviour have been exaggerated by the media.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    How convenient that the press suddenly come up with this when the tide might have been turning against them. :rolleyes:

So you are basically saying the family of that old lady who was terrorised by Heather Frost and her brood in the final years of her life just made the entire thing up including her diary entries?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    So you are basically saying the family of that old lady who was terrorised by Heather Frost and her brood in the final years of her life just made the entire thing up including her diary entries?

Why would that be so far fetched? In fact, it is entirely possible the son, who "released" the diaries could have made it all up. The point being, it could be that some of the neighbours are a bunch of bullies and are jealous of the attention she has been getting. The very fact that it is in the Daily Heil is enough to lay that level of suspicion.