Kirk Norcross in Skype Sex Scandal

Comments

• tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    This thread ruins my faith in humanity, most people are admitting they would have a go with him even though he is a complete and utter pr!ck just because he has a bigger than average penis? Sad.

It shouldn't ruin your faith in humanity. Humans are very sexual animals, perhaps the most sexual. Riding a big penis is fun, no-one said they want to date the berk.
  • allhitradioallhitradio Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    chris1978 wrote: »
    I find him most un-attractive.

He reminds me of Sid James from the Carry On films!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of Sid James from the Carry On films!

At least Sid had some charisma, unlike this tool! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I hated this guy.

Then that picture leaked.:D
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's what you girls and guys consider massive, all i can say is, hurrah! :D;)
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's a sex pest who likes flashing his bellend and getting his rocks off to get attention; nowt to do with vulnerability IMHO.

the very fact that he "likes flashing his bellend" has put him in this vulnerable spot.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I said 'in my opinion'. I must've just been blessed with my past experiences with the male race as it looks completely similar to the ones I've experienced. Its not small, but certainly nothing that warrants the reaction it's got on here - in my opinion.

Yeah I think you have just been lucky. :D I have seen quite a lot and that is bigger than average.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I have seen quite a lot

Hahaha! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    This thread ruins my faith in humanity, most people are admitting they would have a go with him even though he is a complete and utter pr!ck just because he has a bigger than average penis? Sad.

Yeah, because you never hear of a hetero man reducing a woman down to her sexual characteristics do you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Yeah, because you never hear of a hetero man reducing a woman down to her sexual characteristics do you?

Actually no, the last time i heard a guy do that, he was about 14, and it was like, 1997. If you're still seeing grown men act that way in 2013, then i'm afraid it says more about the company you keep, than anything else. ;)
  • Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like him on Celebrity Big Brother because he couldn't take rejection from a woman who just didn't fancy him. This confirms what I originally thought of him ... stupid idiot.
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you possibly say that's average??
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather go without that let that creature and his skanky nob get within a mile of my Lady Garden. Big or not I don't even want to think where that's been.

** Inserts series of Vom smilies**
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just say most women aren't looking for some man with a big willy. I have been out with someone who was above average and he was a nasty piece of work. A good personality and someone who cares about you is the most important thing I looked for in a man and I found it with my husband.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    Can I just say most women aren't looking for some man with a big willy. I have been out with someone who above average and he was a nasty piece of work. A good personality and someone who cares about you is the most important thing I looked for in a man and I found it with my husband.

Exactly and besides I would much prefer a big wallet to a big nob. ;)
    Forum Member
    Starzz123 wrote: »
    How can you possibly say that's average??

Because we've all had different experiences of ones of different shapes and sizes? Like I've said twice on this thread, it's average to me as its similar size to the ones I've experienced over the years. I'm not saying its statistically average sized, but in my experience and opinion it is. I'm baffled, truly baffled by the reaction his willy has got on this thread, maybe you've all had small ones in your experiences? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »

Ha ha ... I didn't get the big wallet unfortunately :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »

Doing wonders for your gender with that one. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because we've all had different experiences of ones of different shapes and sizes? Like I've said twice on this thread, it's average to me as its similar size to the ones I've experienced over the years. I'm not saying its statistically average sized, but in my experience and opinion it is. I'm baffled, truly baffled by the reaction his willy has got on this thread, maybe you've all had small ones in your experiences? ;)

Yes its nothing special and as for his face? He needs a bag on his head ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ... I didn't get the big wallet unfortunately :D

No me neither but never mind. It would have been the icing on the cake! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Doing wonders for your gender with that one. :p

I'm no feminist. I do believe in inequality of the sexes especially when the bill comes. :D
    Forum Member
    Yes its nothing special and as for his face? He needs a bag on his head ;)

Definitely ;)
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some of you girls may have actually been shagging some prized stallions by mistake in your drunken hazes...

The averege penis size is 5.5-6.3inchs, a range that clearly does not fit into. It's not an absolute monster but no wonder he's cocky! (and yes pun very much intended).
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No I get it but like you said its average because of the type of dicks you've rode :o But it's by no means small. My guy is pretty similar in size aswell but a big dick will always be just that :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    I've read enough comments by women to know that size really does matter to them. Most women like quite a big one, as do gay men, as this thread proves. ;)

Clown's pocket.