I love ALL things Doctor Who

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
Forum Member
Please tell me any weird Doctor Who relates things that happen to you. like I had a random Doctor Who dream involving Ducks, water, Ron Weasley, 10th Doctor, and wizards last night.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Another time I was playing this video game I like and there was a thing very much of DW. (all people were dogs (don't ask)) so the dog man had a scarf with stripes and an outfit much like. The 4th doctor and he was called The Proffessor, Behind him was a red Telegraph box and the sign said, push to open, warning: smaller on the inside and such like that. I am interested in the things that happen to others so please share.
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's not weird but I received this for Christmas, it's really cool.
    http://www.thewandcompany.com/sonic/
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,823
    Forum Member
    Please tell me any weird Doctor Who relates things that happen to you. like I had a random Doctor Who dream involving Ducks, water, Ron Weasley, 10th Doctor, and wizards last night.

Can you get me some of the medication you're taking, please?
    Forum Member
    What the hell are you talking about, I just have strange dreams.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eating a lot of cheese before going to sleep can cause weird dreams.

I don't like cheese though:(

If you take a walk through Glasgow, you might just see a Tardis or 2. There are still some old, blue, police boxes there. That can cause some weird, funny, moments the first time people see one:)
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    I know it's not weird but I received this for Christmas, it's really cool.
    http://www.thewandcompany.com/sonic/

That is awesome!
    What the hell are you talking about, I just have strange dreams.

I have very strange dreams too, some very scary, but I miss them when I don't have them. Sadly I have not had a Doctor Who dream since I was about 9 and watching Peter Davison as the Doctor. I really wanted to be one of his companions and had a dream about it. Sad thing is that is as much as I can remember about it.
    Forum Member
    I have had 2 more DW dreams since I started this thread.
    1.The 5th Doctor dancing techie style or something in the TARDIS. I do not know why.
    2. The Cybermen were invading and forced Clara to work for them and I was trapped out in a blizzard and I had to keep sending S.O.S. signals in morse code to her. It was weird. I know a bit of morse code though so it wasn't a problem.
    Forum Member
    I recently had two more dreams relating to Doctor Who. (it seems that my Doctor Who dreams come in pairs) 1. I was on a space ship and a silent Dalek was trying to kill me, it wasn't trying to kill anyone else though, at the time it was terrifying. 2. I was trapped in a wooden room and like 20 weeping angels were trying to kill me. So two dreams about things trying to kill me... I have weird dreams.
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1.The 5th Doctor dancing techie style or something in the TARDIS. I do not know why.

Was he wearing a t-shirt that said 'THIS! IS HYPERSPACE! DANCING!'?
  • bp2bp2 Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you really going to talk about every doctor who dream you have to everyone on this forum and the people who reads it? I think the title is a bit misleading.
  • Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
    Forum Member
    Freud would have a field day with this thread.
    Forum Member
    TEDR wrote: »
    Was he wearing a t-shirt that said 'THIS! IS HYPERSPACE! DANCING!'?
    no he was wearing his normal outfit. Also my DW dreams are just about the only weird DW thing that happen to me. I am sorry if the title is confusing.
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    I had a dream where the Doctor was a winking head in space while Violet Elizabeth Bott screamed until we were sick. Very odd.
    Forum Member
    Ooh! :) I just remembered something that wasn't a dream. I was playing a video game recently and I put up a sign and just started typing the doctor who theme on it. It was good at the beginning but then it started dragging on and on till I had to force myself to end it. It was cool looking.
  • bp2bp2 Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you type the Doctor Who theme?
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember once I was on the tube (above ground) and I swear I saw a TARDIS with a police motorbike near it. I meant to look out for it on my way back, but forgot, I don't think I imagined it! Unless they did some filming up near Collindale a few months ago it'd be a pretty random thing to see...
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    One time when I was in the college library, a middle aged woman got talking to me, and found out that I was a huge fan of Doctor Who. She then told me that I could easily play the Doctor because I "have a doctorish face" -- she spent a while attempting to convince me to go for the role sometime in the future, and left assuring me that she'd see me on telly when I am the Doctor... :confused:
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bp2 wrote: »
    How can you type the Doctor Who theme?

... bada ba-da, bada ba-da, bada ba-da, bada ba-da, wooooo-eeeeee-oooooo ...
    Forum Member
    It was like 'Ooh wee ooooooh, wee oooh, wee ooh ooh, ooh wee ooh, etc.' It's not great but I think its good.