One direction losing their looks

DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
Forum Member
Just seen 1d performing on AGT. Such a shame those boys don't look happy but tired, thin and bored. They have lost their looks and need to take a massive break.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Just seen 1d performing on AGT. Such a shame those boys don't look happy but tired, thin and bored. They have lost their looks and need to take a massive break.

Be prepared for the hate now! I disagree with you btw!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Ok so I'm not a 1D fan, though I like a couple of their songs. (more of a song fan than any band).

From what I've read they've been working and travelling non-stop. I think they just need to take a few months downtime. Rather than constant touring, album writing, promotions. Afterall there was a Daily Mail article (if you can trust that newspaper), that their parents rarely see them, due to their work commitments
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Ohno! but their looks are all they have!!! what will they do now? perhaps they can go back into obscurity :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also, they've caught the tattoo bug as well. They're losing their boyish looks by trying to become macho. Cowell probably wants them to carry on because they're probably making him a fortune! I think they should take a break because if they don't, they could end up becoming ill through exhaustion. Cowell needs to start looking after his investment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    The band will be milked and then hung up to dry out.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry Styles (he who beds grannies) looks like a Frog!

They can't lose their looks as they haven't any in the first place!
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry Styles (he who beds grannies) looks like a Frog!

no that's just what the media and his management would like you to believe .
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member

From what I've read they've been working and travelling non-stop. I think they just need to take a few months downtime. Rather than constant touring, album writing, promotions. Afterall there was a Daily Mail article (if you can trust that newspaper), that their parents rarely see them, due to their work commitments

Lol. I don't think that takes up much of their time. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    emma555 wrote: »
    Lol. I don't think that takes up much of their time. ;)

Very true, though I've read that a couple of the boys are trying their hand at it. :eek:
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and need to take a Permanent break.

Corrected :D
  • BloodRayneBloodRayne Posts: 157
    Forum Member

BIB My thoughts exactly :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think they've got better looking over time...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    They always wear so much makeup especially Harry.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    BloodRayne wrote: »

BIB My thoughts exactly :D

Mine too. The only genuinely good-looking member is Zayn. The rest range from average and mediocre to borderline ugly.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine too. The only genuinely good-looking member is Zayn. The rest range from average and mediocre to borderline ugly.

Who?!! Please do tell! :D

Lemme guess, is it Harry Styles? Does his new hairstyle which he wore to the MTV awards made him look that way?
    I thought that was so hideous. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I were very young I'd have ditched 1D by now and be following these:

http://www.thevamps.net/

But I'm old enough to be their Gran.:o:D
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep and they need to walk in one direction straight off a cliff.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Who?!! Please do tell! :D

Lemme guess, is it Harry Styles? Does his new hairstyle which he wore to the MTV awards made him look that way?
    I thought that was so hideous. :eek:

Styles, as someone else has said, looks like a frog. Another looks like a more feminine version of Jamie Lee Curtis. The blond one looks like a pug. The other one looks like one of those troll doll things from the 90s. Zayn is genuinely handsome, but the rest are fairly grim.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Zayn used to be handsome, but now he looks pale and gaunt. He's lost too much weight.:(

Liam is getting better looking - DM link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2404934/One-Directions-Liam-Payne-defends-bandmate-Harry-Styles-Taylor-Swift-VMAs-dig.html

The other three are not ugly, not handsome. But excepting Zayn they all look better than in their X Factor days.
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    1D are still pretty sexi as far as I am concerned and they are definitely not losing their looks.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry is losing his boyish looks, and it's not good!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member

It's the drugs ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they have all got better looking, especially Liam and Niall.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Liam is far from my type but he's actually quite good looking now :o
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    I actually think they've got better looking over time...

100% agree.. With the exceptions of the horrible tattoos they all seem to have a fascination with, I think they have all gotten much better looking as time has passed.. Louis and Zayn in particular