Strictly Tour 2013

Comments

• TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alexgr wrote: »
    Artem, Karen, Pasha, Robin, Natalie, James and Ola.

Karen will be dancing with Phil Tufnell, Ola with Louis Smith, and Pasha with Dani Harmer. All the others are dancing with their celebrities from this series.

It sounds like a great line up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member

Karen will be dancing with Phil Tufnell, Ola with Louis Smith, and Pasha with Dani Harmer. All the others are dancing with their celebrities from this series.

Thank you for posting that. I couldn't see the link properly either.

so we have

Karen and Phil Tufnell (like!)
    Natalie and Michael
    Ola and Louis (like the sound of that one)
    Pasha and Dani (not keen altho I love Pasha - she suits V)
    Robin and Lisa
    James and Denise

I like this!
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

thank you - I cant see the link either, it just says "pros coming soon" so I was wondering where people have got their info from
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    thank you - I cant see the link either, it just says "pros coming soon" so I was wondering where people have got their info from

The page had listed the pros for a short while... I saw the names at first... when I went back again they had taken the names down and stuck the 'pros coming soon' again... Need them to name the pros again before I book my ticket... :p:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    funny....a few weeks ago they were telling up that Aliona was resting.....they must think fans were born yesterday. The whole show is going in a strange direction now :(

http://www.facebook.com/#!/StrictlyGirls
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funny....a few weeks ago they were telling up that Aliona was resting.....they must think fans were born yesterday. The whole show is going in a strange direction now :(

http://www.facebook.com/#!/StrictlyGirls

so who is going to partner Robin??

Aliona tweeted herself that she wasnt doing the tour........:confused:
  • Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    So they need one extra female pro. And who's going to dance with Natalie? She's taller than any of the male pros on the tour. Normally they take Ian as an extra pro and he and Natalie also do a lot of the choreography. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't booked tickets now!:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Force Ten wrote: »
    So they need one extra female pro. And who's going to dance with Natalie? She's taller than any of the male pros on the tour. Normally they take Ian as an extra pro and he and Natalie also do a lot of the choreography. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't booked tickets now!:(

BIB ditto :(
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Behind The Scenes of the new 2013 SCD Tour which had been posted in the Appreciation threads... thought I would add it here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U75F98_wZYk&feature=youtu.be
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really disappointed to read this tweet from Ian
    'After six fab years with @SCD_Live_Tour sadly this year I won't be involved but want to wish @RealNatalieLowe & whole crew, lots of luck! X '
    He is such a joy to watch!:(
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    blacklace wrote: »
    Really disappointed to read this tweet from Ian
    'After six fab years with @SCD_Live_Tour sadly this year I won't be involved but want to wish @RealNatalieLowe & whole crew, lots of luck! X '
    He is such a joy to watch!:(

I'm really sad to read this:( I always enjoy watching Ian and Natalie do a ballroom dance:(
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,688
    Forum Member
    Force Ten wrote: »
    I'm beginning to wish I hadn't booked tickets now!:(

There are more in that line up that I would rather not see again, let alone actally pay money to see

I really wanted to see the show last year but could not make it to any of the performances which were nearest me. Afraid this year I shall not bother. :(
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Well I'm going (booked tickets last September!) and I'm quite happy with the line up.

To be able to see 3 out of the 4 finalists dancing live (especially Louis and Denise whose routines I LOVED) is a plus - and I can see a good rivalry developing between Phil and Michael, especially as both of them were OK/ good at ballroom but lacking a bit in the Latin!

Lisa and Fern are a bit Meh! for me, but I think Lisa's (irritating) Fun! Fun! Fun! attiyude will appeal to a lot but overall I'm quite happy with what Ive got coming up!
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »
    Lisa and Fern are a bit Meh! for me, but I think Lisa's (irritating) Fun! Fun! Fun! attiyude will appeal to a lot but overall I'm quite happy with what Ive got coming up!

The day I read a post discussing Lisa without the words 'fun fun fun' in will be the day hell freezes over. Hey, she likes fun, move on. :yawn:
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, let's face it: She's not very likely to say she's doing the tour for the money because Craig asked her, is she? I happen to be one of her fierce detractors but accept that she appeals to certain folk. ;) Louis, on the other hand, may well wish to become a professional dancer after his gymnastics career ends. His place on the tour will give him the opportunity to sample several large different live audiences with less pressure upon him than in the studio-bound SCD. Also he will be dancing with a partner with a distinctly different personality which again widens his experience. I don't know whether there are any group dances on the tour. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to the tour and I'm looking forward to Lisa. I don't really get why people take the tour seriously sometimes ,she's there to have fun and give a good 'performance'. :D

(oh, and yes, I didn't really like her on the show)
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Oh dear :eek:

Lisa Jane riley @reallisariley
    @louissmith1989 can't wait to see you babes I am going to give you a massive snog xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAS enjoying a nice toasted teacake.....:eek:
    Forum Member
    :D Sorry, Korky!

I too am trying to obliterate that image from my delicate mind! :cry::(
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Lisa Jane riley @reallisariley
    @louissmith1989 can't wait to see you babes I am going to give you a massive snog xxxx

Sexy.

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Louis needs a pair of mummies to protect him on the tour.....or perhaps he could just hide behind Fern when he sees a certain FUN person approaching! :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

*Steps forward to volunteer as Louis' 'minder'* :o;):p
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    I'm going to the tour and I'm looking forward to Lisa. I don't really get why people take the tour seriously sometimes ,she's there to have fun and give a good 'performance'. :D

Well if she manages that it'll be an improvement on anything she ever did on the show. :rolleyes:

Ian & Natalie dancing together would have been the best thing about the tour, but if Ian's not doing it then in my mind that completely vindicates my decision not to waste my money!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if Louis has replied.....Miss FUN personified has such a delicate poetical turn of phrase.....Who could resist?
    Forum Member
    Wonder if Louis has replied.....Miss FUN personified has such a delicate poetical turn of phrase.....Who could resist?

No reply yet! Poor thing must be quaking in his little boots! He may be strong but I reckon she could do some real damage if she gets her hands on him! :eek: