How Do I Reset Samsung Tv To Factory Settings

HDMIHDMI Posts: 1,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I want ot reset my Samsung tv model led 6000 to factory settings in the menu plug & play that only resets the programmed channels I want to reset all the av settings but factory settings is not shown in manual?

Comments

• John CurrieJohn Currie Posts: 2,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you have given the wrong model no?
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The manual P49 seems to indicate that you Press and hold the EXIT button until you get a 'Reset....' message to return to the Factory settings.
  • HDMIHDMI Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes John it is a 40" 6000 model.
    and soulboy page 49 is the anynet+ page with no mention of factory reset
  • John CurrieJohn Currie Posts: 2,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HDMI wrote: »
    Yes John it is a 40" 6000 model.

If you want any help from me I'll need the correct model no? :rolleyes:
    Samsung model nos are formatted as follows.

2 Letters followed by screen size, followed by a letter and then the numbers...so it's an LE???????
  • HDMIHDMI Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Problem now solved after many tries using long presses on the EXIT button, eventually the Factort Reset appeared Many thanks Soulboy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    the problem that i have after this factory reset is, that all fine settings and additional feutures (made by samsung) are gone like Soundsettings and some menu points. did anybody know how i can restore these settings?

just for clarification: i've got an Samsung LE-37B651T3P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    hi, is anyone here about what happened if you pressed factory reset in service menu.

I have samsung led tv model UA32D4000
    I open up the service menu then tried to do the factory reset, then after the wont open anymore.
    It only shows uo the samsung logo on and off.

pls help if someone know what to do.

thanks..
    Forum Member
    I tried the factory reset thru service menu, now my tv wont open, it only shows up the samsung logo on and off.

pls help if theres someone knows about this?

thanks..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    info/menu/mute/power from the tv in standby will get you into the service menu but be careful what settings you change as you could brick your tv if you dont know what your doing
    the factory reset is in there
    Forum Member
    yeah i saw it,, but i pressed the factory reset, then my tv wont work anymore. it only shows samsung logo