Cannot order from game.co.uk???

Banana RamaBanana Rama Posts: 3,158
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hiya, is anyone else having the same problem, it keeps saying your payment was not successful, tried using paypal, that does not work either, any ideas?

Comments

• PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, I had it happen earlier today (once) but I tried again straight away and my order went through. They dispatched it less than two hours later so maybe they're just having random problems?
  • Banana RamaBanana Rama Posts: 3,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piipp wrote: »
    Hm, I had it happen earlier today (once) but I tried again straight away and my order went through. They dispatched it less than two hours later so maybe they're just having random problems?

hmmm been trying all day, still no luck...
  • izanamiizanami Posts: 2,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did that with me all day last Friday. At first it kept saying payment was unsuccessful then later it just kept loading my account, rather than my basket so I couldn't even get to the checkout.

In the end I managed to order through the guest checkout.
  • PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking about it, paying for my order wasn't the only problem. It kept emptying my basket and telling me the items I had chosen were out of stock and therefore removed. Then it kept putting me through to a sale before removing it again. After I'd finally placed the order (and paid) the item updated to show it was out of stock. So I'd say they're just having general problems with the site right now.
  • Linda_AndersonLinda_Anderson Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I had a problem if I've had a game pre-ordered for a few months and when it's due out I get an email saying something about the payment on my credit card was denied or something and to check the information. But I go onto the site and reorder it and it works after that. It's weird because every time I don't have to change any information on my credit card so I don't know why it doesn't go through the first time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also had problems with pre-orders I don't order with game anymore I stick to tried a tested amazon and play.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    I also had problems with pre-orders I don't order with game anymore I stick to tried a tested amazon and play.

would rather buy from amazon, not a fan of game in general, however i want a ps3 and game.co.uk is the only place selling the previous slim version, i don't want the new slim with the cheap pull out tray...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sigh, still cannot order, no response to emails and there is never anyone on the webchat, no wonder there business is struggling...
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm done With game.co.uk I preordered 6 games in one day just to get them all out f the way and the first one arrived on release day but the most recent ones have been sent secon class and have all came two to three days after release, the most recent two gears of war ( 3 days after release) and bioshock (hasn't arrived today) so that's the lot now that I had ordered so I'm done.

Plus I've noticed they have made it really hard to cancel an order.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so i was finally able to order on thursday after they fixed the error on there site, it is now sunday and according to the order tracker they haven't even shipped it yet, what the hell, is this game's idea of express delivery, i wanted it for the weekend, last time i will ever buy from game...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last game I ordered from game was Halo 3 on 360 pre-ordered and came 2 weeks late never ordered since.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last two games i ordered from Game

Uncharted 3 Explorer edition and Final Fantasy XIII-2 crystal edition both came on launch day
  • izanamiizanami Posts: 2,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last couple of games I ordered (not pre-orders) from them have taken a really long time to arrive.

I do currently have a game on pre-order with them and I am really holding no hopes that it will arrive anything near release day.
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for bumping this....but I've just registered to order from Game. Never used their website before. When I try and order via the paypal option, it keeps coming up with an error.

Is it like this for others too?

I don't want to use a credit card.