Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 154)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think so!

Ah ok thanks Ready :) I can't wait until we get more spoilers for after the wedding - particularly about the pictures from yesterday :D
    Aw, well fair enough!

I must admit, I love it :o One of my favourite things.
    Mine too

Me too guys! The idea of Stendan hand-holding is the sweetest thing ever! :) It's the pic from the Dublin set that I look at most of all!
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Ah ok thanks Ready :) I can't wait until we get more spoilers for after the wedding - particularly about the pictures from yesterday :D

Me too guys! The idea of Stendan hand-holding is the sweetest thing ever! :) It's the pic from the Dublin set that I look at most of all!

You're welcome! Me too - I wonder if they'll spoiler Brendan by his bedside, or if they'll keep it under wraps.

Same! I like to reblog it once in a while on tumblr, because it's just so perfect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning! :cool:
    Just seen the new spoilers. I'm really disappointed by the fact that Ste still marries Doug even though he knows what he did. But I suppose that since they've been forcing relationship!Stug all these months they'll force their marriage as well :p
    I don't like how stupid Ste is gonna look, though. And Jesus Christ, Doug is truly the grossest character ever. How the f*ck are they gonna redeem him after this?!?
    Anyway, my guesses are that Brendan talks to Ste the day of the wedding and mentions Danny/all the bad things he did, Doug records it and plans to show it to the police. I really can't see Brendan confessing anything to Doug, not even by mistake.
    Obviously Ste is gonna have short term amnesia once he wakes up and he'll remember everything at the airport :p
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Obviously Ste is gonna have short term amnesia once he wakes up and he'll remember everything at the airport :p

An in-flight magazine falls on his head, causing him to regain his memory.

"OMG! Doug! You obsessive Brendan-hating bastard! I'm off to Dublin, me. Do wun."

*everyone cheers*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome! Me too - I wonder if they'll spoiler Brendan by his bedside, or if they'll keep it under wraps.

Same! I like to reblog it once in a while on tumblr, because it's just so perfect.

I'm kind of hoping they don't spoiler it too much - because I mostly find the scenes we aren't expecting to be the best kind :)

Morning!
    Just seen the new spoilers. I'm really disappointed by the fact that Ste still marries Doug even though he knows what he did. But I suppose that since they've been forcing relationship!Stug all these months they'll force their marriage as well :p
    I don't like how stupid Ste is gonna look, though. And Jesus Christ, Doug is truly the grossest character ever. How the f*ck are they gonna redeem him after this?!?
    Anyway, my guesses are that Brendan talks to Ste the day of the wedding and mentions Danny/all the bad things he did, Doug records it and plans to show it to the police. I really can't see Brendan confessing anything to Doug, not even by mistake.

Hey Hanni! :)
    I wonder how/if they are going to be able to redeem Doug too! Ahh that's interesting - do you think he'll record Brendan speaking to Ste? I agree, he was way too suspicious of Doug last time Doug tried.
    If Ste doesn't remember their argument after the crash, I wonder if Doug will pretend nothing is wrong just to keep Ste with him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"OMG! Doug! You obsessive Brendan-hating bastard! I'm off to Dublin, me. Do wun."

*everyone cheers*

This, C&S, is brilliant :D haha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*everyone cheers*

That made me laugh. :D

God, I can't wait to see the smile wiped off Doug's face. I can just see him now when Ste turns up at the ceremony and he thinks he's won. It makes me seethe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oo, really? No, I wouldn't be mad! I never dreamed they'd ever do it. But I guess it's all part of Brendan accepting he wants to be with Ste? Like no holds barred?

Well, it makes me happier than I thought it would, so I'll stick with that as my happy place. ;)

And I so love the thought that Doug would rather Ste was dead than that anyone else (cough Brendan cough) would be allowed to have him. :D Brendan will come in at the vital moment. :cool:
    Kissing in bridge and holding on the street in public shows how Brendan changed as well ,it is huge but we all waited so much for this .......
    kojan wrote: »
    I dunno :o Just don't like it, me.

I'll probably flail when It's on screen, cause It's Stendan, but I'd rather they didn't lol
    Maybe because they 've been passionate rather than romantic....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*everyone cheers*
    Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!
    Although how f*cking gross is Doug gonna look if he doesn't tell Ste about the video/the row they had after the wedding? :o
    I hope Ste tears him a new one at the airport if that happens.
    Hey Hanni! :)
    I wonder how/if they are going to be able to redeem Doug too! Ahh that's interesting - do you think he'll record Brendan speaking to Ste? I agree, he was way too suspicious of Doug last time Doug tried.
    If Ste doesn't remember their argument after the crash, I wonder if Doug will pretend nothing is wrong just to keep Ste with him?
    Hey! :) If the spoilers are right, there's no way they're gonna make him look like a decent human being after this. I'm actually disgusted by him.
    And yeah, I'm pretty sure he will. I don't think that Brendan would ever be so stupid to actually confess a murder, especially to someone like Doug. Plus if he's filming it with his phone then how can he be speaking to Brendan as well? (unless he puts the phone on a table or something...). Nah, I'm pretty sure he's filming Brendan and Ste.

ETA: I've just remembered how happy Doug is in that promo for the wedding. After everything he's done... I f*cking hate him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if Brendan's in tonight's episode?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone :)
    Morning! :cool:

I have a funny feeling that Ste is going to want to call off the Wedding the first time around and Doug says he won't go through with the whole 'vendetta against Brendan' stuff and will tell Shawnee he won't be part of it if Ste just marries him. Ste will then feel like he should marry Doug (1) to protect Brendan and (2) because he's convinced Doug is being honest when he says he won't go through with it. However when he sees that Doug has recorded Brendan and had actually went to such disgusting lengths it's just too much for Ste to take. I really hope Doug records Brendan while talking to Ste because it would show just how determined Doug is to take Brendan down that he would actually put Ste in jeopardy too.

Maybe Doug records Brendan while he's saying a prayer :confused: Maybe he's praying for forgiveness, considering the whole religious stuff seems to be at the forefront of Brendan's character at the moment.

Hope he's just talking to Ste though...

BH
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Brendan's in tonight's episode?.

Yes, we are going to meet him tonight...:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do really hope there's more to this cuz if not, all three of them are doing something utterly ridiculous.

Brendan confessing to Doug...
    Ste marrying Doug even after finding out he's trying to put Brendan in jail.
    And Doug marrying Ste even though he's just found that Ste knows that his ex murdered for him, but loved him anyway.

You'd think that last one would be the kind of thing that makes you go "Wow, I really don't know my fiancée at all and this relationship is all very screwed up."

Ally, interesting what you said earlier about you not getting the feeling that Doug really loves Ste. I've never thought he really does either. I think it's always been more about somebody, anybody, and less about Ste specifically... Though I do think Doug believes he loves Ste, which when it comes to reasons and actions is just as important anyway, I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pom Pom wrote: »
    I do really hope there's more to this cuz if not, all three of them are doing something utterly ridiculous.

Brendan confessing to Doug...
    Ste marrying Doug even after finding out he's trying to put Brendan in jail.
    And Doug marrying Ste even though he's just found that Ste knows that his ex murdered for him, but loved him anyway.

You'd think that last one would be the kind of thing that makes you go "Wow, I really don't know my fiancée at all and this relationship is all very screwed up."

Ally, interesting what you said earlier about you not getting the feeling that Doug really loves Ste. I've never thought he really does either. I think it's always been more about somebody, anybody, and less about Ste specifically... Though I do think Doug believes he loves Ste, which when it comes to reasons and actions is just as important anyway, I guess.

BIB: Ha! That's a very good point. If I found out my ex's ex killed for them I would GTFO! :eek:

Stendan really are f*cked up... I love it.

Doug just doesn't understand the true dark, pitch black depths of their love :cool:

#Stendanagainsttheworld.

BH
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    That made me laugh. :D

God, I can't wait to see the smile wiped off Doug's face. I can just see him now when Ste turns up at the ceremony and he thinks he's won. It makes me seethe.

Doug never smiles Maya. He just tears up again.

God, I loathe him. :o

"I did it for us, Steee!"

"Sack this. I can be in Dublin in an hour. Mint."
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member

*Ste pulls the cross necklace out of his sockie where he's hidden it these past weeks, puts it on, and sasses off*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB: Ha! That's a very good point. If I found out my ex's ex killed for them I would GTFO! :eek:

Stendan really are f*cked up... I love it.

Doug just doesn't understand the true dark, pitch black depths of their love :cool:

#Stendanagainsttheworld.

BH

BIB:#Truedat :cool:

I'm also thinking 'the truth about Brendan' really just means the truth about the Brendan (and Doug) situation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And yeah, I'm pretty sure he will. I don't think that Brendan would ever be so stupid to actually confess a murder, especially to someone like Doug. Plus if he's filming it with his phone then how can he be speaking to Brendan as well? (unless he puts the phone on a table or something...). Nah, I'm pretty sure he's filming Brendan and Ste.

ETA: I've just remembered how happy Doug is in that promo for the wedding. After everything he's done... I f*cking hate him.

True, and that just makes him seem even more sneaky and horrid...though if this means we get a Ste and Brendan scene, that would be quite nice :)

Eurgh yeah I forgot about that! After all the lying and scheming he's done and he's just all happy at the wedding :mad:

Hey everyone :)

I have a funny feeling that Ste is going to want to call off the Wedding the first time around and Doug says he won't go through with the whole 'vendetta against Brendan' stuff and will tell Shawnee he won't be part of it if Ste just marries him. Ste will then feel like he should marry Doug (1) to protect Brendan and (2) because he's convinced Doug is being honest when he says he won't go through with it. However when he sees that Doug has recorded Brendan and had actually went to such disgusting lengths it's just too much for Ste to take. I really hope Doug records Brendan while talking to Ste because it would show just how determined Doug is to take Brendan down that he would actually put Ste in jeopardy too.

Maybe Doug records Brendan while he's saying a prayer Maybe he's praying for forgiveness, considering the whole religious stuff seems to be at the forefront of Brendan's character at the moment.

Hey! :D
    I soooo hope you are right. It would be a brilliant scenario. It would make Doug look even worse, but it would make some sense to Ste's decision.
    That's another good possibility - though again, Doug would seem even worse to record someone praying!
    Though to be honest I don't think Doug is going to look good in any way however the storyline goes :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe Doug records Brendan while he's saying a prayer :confused: Maybe he's praying for forgiveness, considering the whole religious stuff seems to be at the forefront of Brendan's character at the moment.

BH
    Mmm that's a pretty good point, actually. Yeah I assumed after reading those spoilers that Doug tells Ste he's sorry and that he won't do anything to incriminate Brendan but he films him anyway and that's why Ste gets so pissed at him when he finds out about the video?
    Oh Gosh, I didn't even realise that if Brendan is talking to Ste then the video would possibly incriminate Ste as well :eek: Gross :rolleyes:

Also, can we please have a moment of silence to fully appreciate how idiotic the Stug wedding is gonna look? The vows bit especially (if they bother to even show it).
    "I promise to never lie to you, and to always respect you and love you in sickness and health blah blah blah"
    CRying
  • janieloujanielou Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Just delurking again :p

I have to say C&S you are cracking me up today with the airport scenarios:D:D

Please keep them coming ;)
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Never has Doug sounded more like Noah. Who I'm now starting to feel like was the better story by the by. Don't even know if I'm kidding.
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    Ela's on set.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Never has Doug sounded more like Noah. Who I'm now starting to feel like was the better story by the by. Don't even know if I'm kidding.

I think we have to forget about them (hard I know) & think about where we'd rather be Stendan wise. And I'd have to pick where we are now even with Doug still involved :).
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    I think we have to forget about them (hard I know) & think about where we'd rather be Stendan wise. And I'd have to pick where we are now even with Doug still involved :).

You're right of course Candy, I'm just having a meh day. And I'm not allowed one until January so I'm trying to suppress it.
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »

They're on a par, for me. Doug going gay was the new seduction week. :cool:
    Ela's on set.

Daddy Brendan. :o:cry:
This discussion has been closed.