Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    FGS, really? So you're another one who thinks others are lying then? :rolleyes: Not sure why that warrants a wink

Whats so ridiculous about your comment is that I've been called a secret KP fan by PA fans and secret PA fan by KP ones. Both statements as stupid as each other.

Why is it so damn hard for fans of the gruesome twosome to grasp that some people really can't stand either of them? Why don't Kerry Katona fans attack anyone who dares to criticise her as being secret Brian McFaddon fans? Same thing isn't it?

Don't recall naming you, but yes i would say you are in denial ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    You said there was only Betty who is the fan, im hardly on here and i can see some that are in denial ;) I watch Pete's show, if i remember, i will admit to watching, i wont claim not to watch, yet seem to know all what has happened on it, but claim someone else filled me in. Why would i even allow someone to waste my time telling me what happened in a show i have no interest or desire to watch ;)
    Brilliant.
    FGS, really? So you're another one who thinks others are lying then? :rolleyes: Not sure why that warrants a wink

Whats so ridiculous about your comment is that I've been called a secret KP fan by PA fans and secret PA fan by KP ones. Both statements as stupid as each other.

Why is it so damn hard for fans of the gruesome twosome to grasp that some people really can't stand either of them? Why don't Kerry Katona fans attack anyone who dares to criticise her as being secret Brian McFaddon fans? Same thing isn't it?
    Blondie, I don't think you're one of the closet fans imo. And I know who is, without being told.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't recall naming you, but yes i would say you are in denial ;)

So lets call a spade a spade, are you saying I'm lying?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So lets call a spade a spade, are you saying I'm lying?

I think your in denial
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Blondie, I don't think you're one of the closet fans. And I know who is, without being told.

Well I certainly aren't and I know for a fact that the people you are insinuating are not either.

But Kay is I'm in denial which, lets face it, is a sly way of calling me a liar and I won't put up with that.

I'll laugh and joke along with anyone but I will not stand by and be have my integrity questioned without answering back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think your in denial

That wasn't what I asked and, btw the way, it's you're
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I certainly aren't and I know for a fact that the people you are insinuating are not either.

But Kay seems to be saying I'm in denial which, lets face it, is a sly way of calling me a liar and I won't put up with that.

I'll laugh and joke along with anyone but I will not stand by and be have my integrity questioned without answering back

I'd say you're the only one without bias (without being a fan of either). The others are about as neutral as Secret Cyril.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That wasn't what I asked and, btw the way, it's you're

I don't think you are a liar, i just think you are not aware that you are in denial. And if i wanted an English class i would skip off to college.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think you are a liar, i just think you are not aware that you are in denial. And if i wanted an English class i would skip of to college.

Same thing. I'm a middle aged woman so don't patronise me by telling me you know my mind better than me.

And I'd say maybe you should go back off to college though surely that sort of grammar mistake is primary school level, not college
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I'd say you're the only one without bias (without being a fan of either). The others are about as neutral as Secret Cyril.

Well we'll have to disagree about that but at least you're being honest and not not hiding behind snidey little semantics like some others on here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing. I'm a middle aged woman so don't patronise me by telling me you know my mind better than me.

And I'd say maybe you should go back off to college dear

That's not nice, nor is it very welcoming, i talked of closet fans, you automatically presume i am talking about you :confused:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril
    Only KP is spiteful..Peter is snow white remember ;)

The reality is not one person says or thinks this do they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But Kay is I'm in denial which, lets face it, is a sly way of calling me a liar and I won't put up with that.

I have I admit I think it is rather funny, the idea of someone being a closet, secret fan of KP. A mole at the very heart of the circus, like a trashy, fake tanned version of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

This is tuning into the McCarthy communist witch hunt as sponsored by heat magazine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not nice, nor is it very welcoming, i talked of closet fans, you automatically presume i am talking about you :confused:

YOU told me I was in denial so don't try and play the innocent little 'what I have done' game. And why should I be welcoming to you? Think maybe it;s best we both use the ignore function before the padlock arrives as I'm sure we have nothing more to say to each other
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we'll have to disagree about that but at least you're being honest and not not hiding behind snidey little semantics like some others on here

Not being snidey, it was an observation, that there are people on here that claim to dislike people, when perhaps they do not dislike them as much as they let on.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.
    The levels of faux-outrage when anyone even dares to suggest that PA is anything other than some demure, naive Jane Austenesque heroine is laughable enough, but to then try and drag in Alex Reid as another "victim" of KP's antics is truly :rolleyes:

(I love "pillockosity" - for those times when f*ckwittery just won't do).

The levels of 'faux outrage' at the 'faux outrage' is even more laughable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have I admit I think it is rather funny, the idea of someone being a closet, secret fan of KP. A mole at the very heart of the circus, like a trashy, fake tanned version of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

This is tuning into the McCarthy communist witch hunt as sponsored by heat magazine.

I think I've passed the stage of finding any of this bullsh*t funny now Grace.

Maybe the fact I got home from Caister at 2pm after 3 days and nights of partying and surviving on 4 hours sleep a night means I'm not at my best and most tolerant ;)

At the end of the day, why would someone pretend not to be a fan of a tangoed, plastic orange skank just so they could argue online with fans of her needy, attention seeking ex husband? In what sort of insane world would that make sense? :confused::confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YOU told me I was in denial so don't try and play the innocent little 'what I have done' game. And why should I be welcoming to you? Think maybe it;s best we both use the ignore function before the padlock arrives as I'm sure we have nothing more to say to each other

I have no need to play the innocent, i said there was were people who were closet fans, you jumped straight in. I was happy to ignore you, you jumped for me dear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no need to play the innocent, i said there was were people who were closet fans, you jumped straight in. I was happy to ignore you, you jumped for me dear.

You quoted my post so clearly you weren't ignoring me *dear*
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Now this thread became silly, it will be padlock soon, as many of posters is not KP or PA fans, we just post our objections.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Now this thread became silly, it will be padlock soon, as many of posters is not KP or PA fans, we just post our objections.

Don't be silly Goaty. We're all secret fans and all have hidden agendas. None of us could possibly really just think they're a pair of attention seeking tw*ts could we?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I guarantee it wouldn't. As betty as probably the only kp fan on here and most of us think she's rank, why on earth do you think anyone aside from betty would 'go into melt down'?

You think I'm rank??. Thanks Blondie
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    With respect, i'm pretty sure that's PA's version of events and I have a feeling given time we'll hear a different side to that story.

No that is not his version of events, it was mine, I think it and wrote it.

When another story does come out and if it is a different side to the story, would'nt old blabbermouth Pwicey have told it already.

You could say that about anything, it doesnt mean there is anything to come out, it is just speculation unless there is fact behind the rumour. Is there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

I meant KP Betty, not you.

I think I need some sleep ;)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Betty, I read that at first but on reflection it was not you the poster was referring to, dont worry.
This discussion has been closed.