Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    The UK as a whole would seem to have a disingenuous relationship with alcohol. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21586566

It would seem we are a nation of liars after all. At least now I understand why some find Zeleb culture not only acceptable but something to aspire to. They're all drunk 24/7. Next week Josie will tell us all about heart disease and the evils of butter.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    just reading the comments under the daily mail version of her latest interview and someone is claiming to work in Josie's former workplace and is suggesting she is actually aged around 33 and not the 28 she is reported to be :confused:

She is 28

Josie Diane S Gibson
    Mother's Maiden Surname: Gibson
    Date of Registration: Feb 1985
    Registration district: Bristol

Volume Number:

Page Number:

1158 (click to see others on page)

Image not available
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    £127 for the shirt with still over 30 minutes left.

People are stupid.
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Image not available because we have no way of knowing what she actually looks like :D
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What is the mark at the bottom? It looks wet LOL
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £127 for the shirt with still over 30 minutes left.

People are stupid.

They really are. Another England shirt just ended with no bids on it. It was £2.49. And John James didn't own it either.

Josie has such a brass neck on her. Am most bemused by all this. What's wrong with people?
    Forum Member
    They really are. Another England shirt just ended with no bids on it. It was £2.49. And John James didn't own it either.

Josie has such a brass neck on her. Am most bemused by all this. What's wrong with people?

But there is a galling element for Josie to this we can take comfort in.

It's John's name selling the shirt. Not her's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have just seen what yer wan is charging for postage!! Taking the piss. I know, I know that's what she does. Made a career out of it but I bloody hate people who charge far too much for postage. Greedy bitch. £4+! Sure, you could spit through that top. Looks like someone already tried...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But there is a galling element for Josie to this we can take comfort in.

It's John's name selling the shirt. Not her's.

She's so void of insight I don't think she'll see past the pound signs, tbh. And her and her merry band of bullies will take great pleasure lolling their asses off all over twatter, shortsightedly and smugly shouting that their girl did good. Bleurgh.

I do however take great comfort in the fact that I'm not like them, know anyone like them nor live anywhere near them. I take solace in that everyday. :D
    Forum Member
    Have just seen what yer wan is charging for postage!! Taking the piss. I know, I know that's what she does. Made a career out of it but I bloody hate people who charge far too much for postage. Greedy bitch. £4+! Sure, you could spit through that top. Looks like someone already tried...

I posted a gift to someone last month and it had a little bit of weight to it, certainly more than what that shirt will be when packaged up, and that was only £2.50 first class.
    Forum Member
    And it's gone for £127. No bids for the last 40 minutes and only 9 bidders in all.

Hardly a frenzy.

Just a stupid amount of money for an item with no clear provenance.

People. Are. Stupid.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people have more money than sense!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I posted a gift to someone last month and it had a little bit of weight to it, certainly more than what that shirt will be when packaged up, and that was only £2.50 first class.

Yep, doesn't take next nor near £4 odds to post a top. They must have changed it since I last sold on eBay - max postage you could put on listing was £4 (for heavy items you had to invoice the buyer separately after payment).

Had this not been some kind of weird pawn in crazy jjj land it wouldn't have a bid - postage alone made it too expensive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Some people have more money than sense!

Aye. Which puts their bank balance around thruppence, I reckon.
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - Tinkers you are a true ray of sunshine on this thread!!

You write so brilliantly and in such a vivid, earthy, captivating and humorous style - I genuinely love reading your posts.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haggis. :-o Thanks, you mad aul thing you. Am blushing.

I reckon you've either:

a. Had a blow to the head,
    b. Been taking nutritional advice from Dr Pots and partaken of the old JD or,
    c. Bought a football shirt off eBay.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haggis. :-o Thanks, you mad aul thing you. Am blushing.

I reckon you've either:

a. Had a blow to the head,
    b. Been taking nutritional advice from Dr Pots and partaken of the old JD or,
    c. Bought a football shirt off eBay.
    Hahaha :D

Come one, own up Haggis :D
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Hahaha :D

Come one, own up Haggis :D

No I didnae - I HATE football!!!!!!

:D
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

I keep asking myself this question all the time - what is the saying 'A fool and his money are soon parted. . .'?
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it's gone for £127. No bids for the last 40 minutes and only 9 bidders in all.

Hardly a frenzy.

People. Are. Stupid.

Oh, I don't know - I think a written 'this wasn't mine' classes as quite clear provenance :D

If you took something similar to Antiques Roadshow it would have the likes of Henry Sandon giving you the sad eyed look, mournful shake of head and gentle little lecture :cool:
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hardly a frenzy.

People. Are. Stupid.

So o***d beat a***e and spent £127 on a 2010 England away kit.:D There are certainly some odd arses about (hoping someone in the court will own up that they bought it so they can be cross-examined:o:eek:).
    At least the little dog will be saved.:cool:
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    So o***d beat a***e and spent £127 on a 2010 England away kit.:D There are certainly some odd arses about (hoping someone in the court will own up that they bought it so they can be cross-examined:o:eek:).

Im betting it was one of the ubers who wanted to save face for Josie.............after all the JJ fans knew it wasnt his - the irony of it all hahahah:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,114
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »

I am thinking of selling it on as an SF top shirt! :cool:
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Wait til Josie gets fat again (and if she considers two bottles of bolly at a time perfectly in keeping with her helfy lifestyle it's on the cards). Anyone remarks on it and they'll go on a rampage around twitter shouting about how her looks don't matter :mad: lmao :mad: pmsl :mad: lol :mad: xx :mad:

ETA: Think I might've quoted wrong post here so it probably makes no sense. There was another post somewhere that referred specifically to her looks and the fans loving it...I think.

:D:D:D

And with no twatter for you to go to offload the humiliation and pain - in the form of school yard taunts (followed by lols and x kisses x) - dems must've been dark days in '72. Ah, but you're a stronger shrub now for it.

BIB

Its the internet version (but just as immature) as sticking your fingers in yer ears and going "ner ner" in the school playground....................:D

Its the passive aggressive (and sometimes not so passive) to post something quite nasty and add a litte:) or "lol" or "pmsl" or "xx"
This discussion has been closed.