How can I turn off the Audio description facility for Freesat?

Trickster999Trickster999 Posts: 1,636
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have a freesat Humax HDR PVR. When CSI for example is on ithas an "AD" option but how do I turn it off as I don't need it? Evan though this was available for certain programmes on Sky the voice over never came on. Can anyone hep with this please

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a freesat Humax HDR PVR. When CSI for example is on ithas an "AD" option but how do I turn it off as I don't need it? Evan though this was available for certain programmes on Sky the voice over never came on. Can anyone hep with this please

Press the audio button on the remote (just right of the text button) and select the other audio track. Check Menu/Settings/Language/Audio Description is set to disable
  • Trickster999Trickster999 Posts: 1,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Press the audio button on the remote (just right of the text button) and select the other audio track. Check Menu/Settings/Language/Audio Description is set to disable

Thanks, I posted this because I went via "Audio" setting and the option to disable the AD was not there....didn't realize it was via the lanquage setting. Thanks.
  • Trickster999Trickster999 Posts: 1,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have just played back the CSI episode from last week and its still playing the audio description - yet on the serrings I have disabled it. Also what do you mean by selecting "the other track"??
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just played back the CSI episode from last week and its still playing the audio description - yet on the serrings I have disabled it. Also what do you mean by selecting "the other track"??

On the remote look for the loudspeaker button as posted before, press it hopefully there will be an alternative soundtrack you can select.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For some people turning AD on and then back off within language setting has resolved this issue.