Holly Willabooby

2»

Comments

• lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching Jenni Falconer now. Much better than Holly - very informative and asks intelligent questions. Schofield letting her as well
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    That seems to be the This Morning approach though. Alison Hammond, Jeff Brazier etc etc. Not what I personally consider talented(I find those two irritating, in fact) but I suppose the audience finds it easy to identify with them.

I like Holly, and the first part of your post - I don't blame you ;)

I like Holly but she is overexposed in a media sort of way. What really gets up my nose is Jeff Brazier and his oh so practiced presenter way of giving information and flogging those prizes. He is just so thick and for him to be preaching at the viewers is cringemaking. Yes, he is a good dad but it seems to end there, lousy presenter, up his own personality and thinking he can inform anyone with his point of view is beyond credibility.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never thought they were that big.

The camera adds pounds.

My sister saw her the other day, and said she was an absolute twig.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Hootie wrote: »
    Not anymore she hasn't . .
    Her kids have seen to that . .
    Ruth's got big guns too . .
    I've been thinking a lot about Ruth . .
    I really would you know . .

Yeah I think Ruth is MILF material.I really fancy Holly but I think it's fair to say she wouldn't be on shows like This Morning if she didn't have the looks.She just hasn't got natural interviewing skills.She's OK for celeb interviews but not when it's about a serious subject IMO.But she's lovely.If I was Schofield I'd never pull a sickie.;)
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr muggles wrote: »
    I wish she was/used to think she was...:o

Unfortunately my radar picks up that fragrant hint of elitism whenever I watch her! The penny dropped when she went to Madrid and interviewed a Spanish tv personality looking down smugly at her fake appearance, forgetting the fact that the spanish woman was a seasoned personality who was subtley ripping the p*ss out of Wark!

Now, Sheena McDonald! shes a broadcasting legend!:D

no arguments there, i loved sheena Mcdonald...it's tragic her career was cut so short. also love Shereen Nanjiani!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Watching Jenni Falconer now. Much better than Holly - very informative and asks intelligent questions. Schofield letting her as well

Schofield doesnt like her, does he?
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »

Jenni is Scottish and well educated and I think she has more intelligence to ask intelligent questions - unlike Holly - who only seems to think about her hair,nails,boobs etc. and zelebs..:D
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member

He misses Gordon The Gopher :(
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what are you basing that on?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A lot of people have said that in the past, I'd have thought if he really disliked her then they wouldn't ask her back. But I do think that he prefers the woman to stand next to him, looking pretty and not really saying very much.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hootie wrote: »
    Not anymore she hasn't . .
    Her kids have seen to that . .
    Ruth's got big guns too . .
    I've been thinking a lot about Ruth . .
    I really would you know . .

Really creepy.
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You are joking. He was absolutely instrumental in her getting the This Morning gig. He made it pretty clear that she had to be the one.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are joking. He was absolutely instrumental in her getting the This Morning gig. He made it pretty clear that she had to be the one.

They were talking about Jenni Falconner not Holly.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    what are you basing that on?

i based it on the chat from here.