Carol Vorderman

Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
Forum Member
✭✭
I know this has been discussed before, but I really don't get the DM SoS love for Carol Vorderman. To say she looks fabulous in these pictures is ridiculous. She looks a right state (as my Mother would say). She looks OK in yesterdays dressed down shots but that dress and boots combo is vile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2677845/Whats-secret-Carol-Vorderman-53-shows-fabulous-figure-black-leggings-heads-Loose-Women-set.html

Comments

• 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That dress is absolutely vile!
  • charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The dress isn't good on her., but she's got a fabulous figure.

The biker in the first pic certainly seemed to like it! :D
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the dress and with a nice pair of stilettos it would look a lot better.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the attraction at all either. Her clothes are always at least 1 - 3 sizes too small and those shoes are horrendous
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to be honest and say I don't really care for her, she does have a good figure but why she has to squeeze it into the tightest clothes imaginable I don't know. I imagine she gets home on a night a takes them off and gives a sigh of relief as she lets it all hang loose! :)
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutton
    Gotta keep that Toy Boy interested I suppose
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the dress but not with the boots. With a nice pair of slingys, and in a size bigger, it'd look great
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stinks like year old mutton. Those boots with that dress are absolutely heinous and make her legs look fat and stumpy when they're actually not. If you're 6 foot tall and 8 stone then yes, you can get away with that look. But she isn't.

Still, let's hope she sets off on her year long flight round the world soon and decides to stay in Outer Mongolia for the forseeable.

*awaits the inevitable cries of 'jellusy' and dissections of female posting demographics and how scientific studies have concluded how fascinating it is that women post about other women blah blah blah*

PPS - My husband thinks she's ghastly.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful media-**** who should phone the plastic surgeon who did her face-lift (about ten years ago).

She needs another one imho.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her dress is several sizes too small and her shoes don't flatter that look.
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stinks like year old mutton. Those boots with that dress are absolutely heinous and make her legs look fat and stumpy when they're actually not. If you're 6 foot tall and 8 stone then yes, you can get away with that look. But she isn't.

Still, let's hope she sets off on her year long flight round the world soon and decides to stay in Outer Mongolia for the forseeable.

*awaits the inevitable cries of 'jellusy' and dissections of female posting demographics and how scientific studies have concluded how fascinating it is that women post about other women blah blah blah*

PPS - My husband thinks she's ghastly.

Even with a red arrows pilot for a boyfriend, I think that is a completely ridiculous idea. I seem to recall it is solo isn't it?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Aside from her looks, she has one of the most irritating voices I've ever heard, I have to mute my TV when she appears.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I first saw Carol on C4's Countdown aeons ago, she looked rather mumsy as I wrongly assumed that she was in about her late 30s until I found out she was actually in her early twenties! :o

Years later when she gave herself a new makeover, she actually looked great. I thought: Good for you, Carol!

But somehow she's starting to irritate me with her ongoing dress sense which looks somehow all wrong for a woman in her 50s. A skintight dress? One would need a spandex girdle to wear that. From my experience, I can tell you wearing a spandex girdle for the 1st time turned out to be pretty uncomfortable as it made me take several trips to the loo when I attended a relative's wedding a few years ago. Never again, I hope!
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful woman who thinks she's fantastic when she really isn't. Just a silly, loud person.
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quatro wrote: »
    Awful woman who thinks she's fantastic when she really isn't. Just a silly, loud person.

I agree but she has some body for a post menopausal women
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has the worse taste in shoes!
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her surgery is obvious.
    Is she still on Loose Harpies?
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gets clicks for DM. If someone gets very few clicks they are dismissed. If they get loads of clicks then, of course, they repeat stuff about them endlessly. Such is the game. Everyone claims to be uninterested in the Kardashians, yet every time there is an article on them, there are hundreds of comments. Same for other so-called B, C or Z listers. If only we stopped clicking.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she's stopped being mourner in chief for Richard Whiteley.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    stv viewer wrote: »

Good foundation garments ;-)
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,009
    Forum Member
    Good foundation garments ;-)

Indeed. Anyone who thinks mother nature gave her that shape needs their head looking at.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »

She's not post menopausal - she informed us all of that on LW! :rolleyes:
  • Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The shoe boots are like some awful shit off "Everything Five Pounds Dot Com". Check Nadia next to her in the photograph wearing a khaki shirt and jeans, she looks lovely compared to that gamey old lamb shank, Voldermort.
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,416
    Forum Member
    Carol Vorderman

OK, so who's she doing the adverts for now?
  • SplotSplot Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Commencing jealousy accusations in 3, 2, 1, but I really don't get Carol. All the men saying phwoar on Daily Mail, are they real? If so fair enough, but I wondered if they might be by the DM or her PR team.