The ' Bring Back IVETA Campaign ' - Brought Iveta Back - Is Iveta New STRICTLY QUEEN?

Comments

• olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    It's according to Terry in his OP ;) Nothing against Kristina because I like her but it's a completely ridiculous assertion on Terry's part - nothing new there then!

Many of us have our own personal favourite pros but I think most of us have got enough sense not to declare them king/queen of Strictly!

lol, I should have guessed it was something Terry had posted :rolleyes::D:p
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    lol, I should have guessed it was something Terry had posted :rolleyes::D:p
    Although Prince Pasha does have a nice ring to it ;):D:p

I would have tried giving titles to Flavia and Vincent too :D:p but they've left now :cry:
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lamballe wrote: »
    "Kristina has widely been regarded as the Queen of Strictly Come Dancing"

Lol, that's wishful thinking but whatever. Iveta seems alright. I think the other new female pros will garner more interest, they seem more outgoing. Either way it's good that there is some fresh blood on the show, hopefully they'll all bring something different.

Kristina has always been the Queen of Strictly Come Dancing in my mind, but I don't mind at all her sharing the role with the lovely Iveta, being sandwiched between two delightful blondes on a Saturday night is what dreams are made off, I really can't wait.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    yes, its true, she was asked to colour her hair, the producers thought there were too many blondes on the show and asked her if she minded becoming a red head :D

Yes it was, it was me who said it..

Also Flavia was asked to have her hair cut short aswell. One season it was long, but was asked to have it short again.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iveta has arrived back in London ready for rehearsals.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....how can you be queen of something that's not even on?

Sounds like hysteria to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Iveta has arrived back in London ready for rehearsals.

Thank you, this is music to my ears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How Absolutely Fabulous is Iveta looking on the launch show tonight, she is an amazing addition to the Strictly line up.
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    How Absolutely Fabulous is Iveta looking on the launch show tonight, she is an amazing addition to the Strictly line up.

Good evening Terry! I agree and absolutely love Iveta! Such a sweet sweet person.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pippa 2 wrote: »
    Good evening Terry! I agree and absolutely love Iveta! Such a sweet sweet person.:)

Hi Pippa, wasn't it an absolutely fabulous launch show and so exciting to see the lovely Iveta back with us, I do hope Monty gets to find out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    I haven't spoken to you Terry and Pipa for a very long time and regarding Iveta has been a blond for a very longtime, she just chose to change her hair colour (trying something different) when she was paired with Johnny, anyways, I'm just glad to see her back on my screen again since I can't watch the show from Canada. I have two shows to look forward again SCD and DWTS (my favourite pros Karina and Val are back on my screen again). Wishing Iveta and her celeb best of luck!!!

P.S. Terry and Pipa I'm on Twitter and FB so I got to see the clips for the opening number and her dance with Anya, Janette and the two new pros (they KILLED that number). I noticed that she was front and centre, awesome dancer, and like I always said, she's Ms. Legs on the dance floor. Emma commented that Iveta's legs should have their own Twitter account (lol, lol, lol), I almost spilled water all over my computer when I read that (Emma is so hilarious).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't spoken to you Terry and Pipa for a very long time and regarding Iveta has been a blond for a very longtime, she just chose to change her hair colour (trying something different) when she was paired with Johnny, anyways, I'm just glad to see her back on my screen again since I can't watch the show from Canada. I have two shows to look forward again SCD and DWTS (my favourite pros Karina and Val are back on my screen again). Wishing Iveta and her celeb best of luck!!!

P.S. Terry and Pipa I'm on Twitter and FB so I got to see the clips for the opening number and her dance with Anya, Janette and the two new pros (they KILLED that number). I noticed that she was front and centre, awesome dancer, and like I always said, she's Ms. Legs on the dance floor. Emma commented that Iveta's legs should have their own Twitter account (lol, lol, lol), I almost spilled water all over my computer when I read that (Emma is so hilarious).

Hi Monsy Sweet Pea, long time no see,. its great to hear from you again, all your campaigning work to Bring Iveta back to Strictly Come Dancing in 2013 has paid off and she is back and looking fabulous as usual, its great that the producers finally took notice of you, you are the ultimate friend to Iveta, its fabulous that her hair is blonde again, and I agree Iveta's legs do deserve to have their own twitter account, that is so funny. Pippa will be so excited to hear from you too, I'm glad you are getting to see some of the Strictly clips, they had the launch last night but the live shows don't start for another 3 weeks which is a bit of a pain but well worth waiting for, its 1.26am here and I'm just off to bed, but I will be back tomorrow, Errol says a big Hi lol

PS Sorry I mis typed you as 'Monty' in my earlier message I just noticed that, I'm always making silly mistakes lol
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imo

There's only one queen of Strictlty

The current strictly champion ......
    Forum Member
    Good morning Terry (my time),

Iveta does look fabulous, like her as blond vs. strawberry blond anyways, she just landed in Scottland ready to start rehearsals with Mark. She's been quite busy her DWTS Cruise, then she was off to judge in Monaco, the woman hasn't stopped once and now she's on SCD, so happy for her. Terry, don't be so hard on yourself, is OK if you called me "Monty", people have called me that as well; is all good. I laughed when I read that comment from Emma who by the way, loves Iveta's legs (lol), they were tweeting each other back and forth. Thanks to Iveta I'm able to see the clips, everyone looks great!! I'm supporting my favourite pro and Mark, she seems so happy to be paired with him. She tweeted that Scotland is a gorgeous place, awww. Tell Errol I said hello as well. I hope Pipa will be posting more often as well. I wonder what Iveta and Mark's first dance will be. Team Marketa!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she needs to eat more.

Queen of SCD? Oh please. Try and get a grip. Look who she's up against.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love her so glad she is back, was hoping they'd give her Ben though. Mark has the hallmarks of a week 3/4-ish exit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

Agree...I thought she looked a bit skeletal....not my cup of tea
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's very kind of you Monsy sweet pea, thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

Iveta is very lucky in that she is naturally slim.
    Forum Member
    Good afternoon Terry,

I just saw the rehearsal clip with Mark, love their partnership, they're having fun and working hard and Iveta is making him eat healthy food (lol) and noticed that he has lost some weight (you can tell from the before photos up to now) good for him. Iveta is a great teacher and Mark is doing well, I can't wait to see what Iveta has choreographed for their first dance on YT. Hope all is well with you Terry!!!!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would seem her lack of a sparkling personality (or obvious sense of humour) makes her a good teacher because she seems focused and serious about teaching.

They won't last long so she really needs to make the most of it while she is there.

She is probably a little put out that she did not get a ringer and she will have a short run.

However, he is a nice man and will work very hard, although neither one of them will ever set the world alight.

At least he is a very good actor.
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, he's a bloody good actor :cool:
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Yes, he's a bloody good actor :cool:
    I can't say I've seen a lot of Mark's work but I do remember him from the sitcom 'Early doors' and yes based on that I agree he's a fine actor.

I've read on his profiles that he used to be in 'Waterloo Road' - I've never watched it, I think it's a popular soap though so maybe he'll pick up some votes from people who remember him from that.

Anyway, however long they last I hope Mark and Iveta will enjoy performing together.
  • SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    I can't say I've seen a lot of Mark's work but I do remember him from the sitcom 'Early doors' and yes based on that I agree he's a fine actor.

I've read on his profiles that he used to be in 'Waterloo Road' - I've never watched it, I think it's a popular soap though so maybe he'll pick up some votes from people who remember him from that.

Anyway, however long they last I hope Mark and Iveta will enjoy performing together.

He was also in Hustle a couple of times. I'd put him in the category of serious but funny character actor rather than a comedian of any kind. He played a very good bumbling idiot (with a naive soppy side) in Waterloo Road.