Who do you think is the sexiest male of all time?

Comments

• Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve McQueen has to be up there.

http://i2.listal.com/image/1143396/936full-steve-mcqueen.jpg

GAWJUS !!!!
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Absolutely no doubt about it: Christopher Soames, the Tory MP and Winston Churchill grandchild. Man has he got it!
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freeman000 wrote: »
    He's a skinny pipsqueak.

In your opinion. You must be a bit jealous. :rolleyes: I literally just saw him at a pre record at the BBC for comic relief and he was just beautiful in person. He's very slim and slight. As a guy myself if I looked like him I would thank The Lord every day. He has women (and men) falling at his feet and is mega successful.
  • carey579carey579 Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    This is like the most difficult question to me :rolleyes: Francois Papillon
  • Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon Brando in "A Streetcar named Desire". I don't think there ever was a sexier role.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Tom Hardy.

I would die happy if I could steal a kiss from those lips!
  • LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A young Oliver Reed
    George Clooney
    Sean Bean
    David Ginola
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member

Niiiiiiiiice.... :cool:
  • malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Further to my earlier post, I forgot all about a gorgeous actor called Ray Stevenson. He was on Lorraine the other morning. He was in Rome and Band of Gold. Sexy as hell!
  • HotasfireHotasfire Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    I'd lose all morals and dignity for some time with the following:

Marlon Brando in streetcar named desire - His "HEEY STEEEELA" as he's standing there dripping wet with a ripped shirt and then when he bends over as he holds her and that back..Guh, sexy stuff. Totally a one night stand I'd go for.

Christian Bale - just gorgeous with killer cheekbones and luscious hair you wanna put your fingers in, but his body, God his body...He'd be Hot and intense, He'd break the bed i just know it :p...This one would be a full blown affair lasting months with intense 'love' sessions for days at a time.

Tom Hardy - His lips..that is all....Some heavy petting with this one.

Jared Leto - just too pretty with stunning eyes...I could def have a makeout session with him.

Hugh Jackman - i don't really want much to happen with him, I've only ever wanted to 'look' at him and his body, I'd totally watch him having a shower though.

Johnny Depp - oh yes..just yes yes yes with a side of eyes rolling back into your head...I still pant over him grinding and licking the glass in Cry Baby:o

Henry Cavill - i drooled over him in the Tudors..He's totally boyfriend material and possibly marriage too, and he's gorgeous. He'd be the only one to get me into the cinema to see 'fifty shades of fart'

OK not just him, Matt Bomer/Christian Bale would make me see it too, but yeah I'd still have to cheat on him if i was offered the other guys on my list. I'm only human after all:D

FYI - This is all happening in my head so i can do what i want and consequences be damned, i actually have self respect/dignity in real life and wouldn't cheat on someone i loved regardless of the hotness presented to me..This list is for my fantasies where i can be as hedonistic as i like:p
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    Hotasfire wrote: »

Marlon Brando in streetcar named desire - His "HEEY STEEEELA" as he's standing there dripping wet with a ripped shirt and then when he bends over as he holds her and that back..Guh, sexy stuff. Totally a one night stand I'd go for.

Christian Bale - just gorgeous with killer cheekbones and luscious hair you wanna put your fingers in, but his body, God his body...He'd be Hot and intense, He'd break the bed i just know it :p...This one would be a full blown affair lasting months with intense 'love' sessions for days at a time.

Jared Leto - just too pretty with stunning eyes...I could def have a makeout session with him.

Hugh Jackman - i don't really want much to happen with him, I've only ever wanted to 'look' at him and his body, I'd totally watch him having a shower though.

Johnny Depp - oh yes..just yes yes yes with a side of eyes rolling back into your head...I still pant over him grinding and licking the glass in Cry Baby:o

Henry Cavill - i drooled over him in the Tudors..He's totally boyfriend material and possibly marriage too, and he's gorgeous. He'd be the only one to get me into the cinema to see 'fifty shades of fart'

OK not just him, Matt Bomer/Christian Bale would make me see it too, but yeah I'd still have to cheat on him if i was offered the other guys on my list. I'm only human after all:D

FYI - This is all happening in my head so i can do what i want and consequences be damned, i actually have self respect/dignity in real life and wouldn't cheat on someone i loved regardless of the hotness presented to me..This list is for my fantasies where i can be as hedonistic as i like:p

Just greedy. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotasfire wrote: »

Marlon Brando - THAT scene i agree :o
  • maringarmaringar Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    Idris Elba
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul Newman ... he never stopped being sexy

Dermot Mulroney - what a sexy smile :D

Matt Damon, Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, Clooney and Jackman have a certain je ne sais quois too :D

My first sexy crush, at the age of 12, was Cary Grant.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Me.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maringar wrote: »
    Idris Elba

We were watching the Sunday Brunch this morning and Reggie Yates was on, talking about him. My girlfriend said that she thinks he is "scrummy".
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barry Manilow has a hardcore group of fans, why has he not been mentioned? :eek:
  • peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer. Mmmmmm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bigbang T.O.P is very handsome. https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=opera&channel=suggest&biw=1366&bih=602&tbm=isch&oq=t.o.p+bigbang+&gs_l=img.3..0l10.13795.14697.0.15313.10.5.0.0.0.0.450.716.2-1j0j1.2.0...0.0...1c.1.7.img.7NNrG8vW2rU&q=t.o.p%20bigbang

Taeyang from Bigbang is also very hot.

Taye Diggs is also fine.

LL Cool J is very funny and also good to look at.

Jonathan Ryhs Myers is beautiful. His eyes are so mesmerizing.

Johnny Depp and Leo Dicaprio have beautiful faces. Also charismatic actors.

I love Matt Damon cause he's smart, altruistic and a very good actor.

Thierry Henry, Christiano ronaldo and David Beckham are good looking sportsmen. It is difficult to choose just one.
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leather Elvis or Young Marlon Brando
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maringar wrote: »
    Idris Elba

A million times yes. There's just something intrinsically sexy about him *drools*
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still can't quite get over how beautiful I found Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride... even in more recent stuff like Saw I still thought he was a handsome bloke. Either that or a slightly more obvious Elvis.

ohh I had a crush on him when I first saw PB years ago (and generally I don't go for blonds!):o:D

A young Gregory Peck had some fine features...:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.listal.com/list/sexiest-men-of-all-time

Although I don't agree with the list (with the exception of Brando, Newman and Alain Delon) it's worth posting it just for the images of young Marlon Brando. Was there ever a sexier man?!?

Also... I'm not sure if anyone mentioned the bad boy sex idol that was Jim Morrison :o
  • PenelopePopcornPenelopePopcorn Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Xela M wrote: »
    Marlon Brando in "A Streetcar named Desire". I don't think there ever was a sexier role.

Yes!!!!!

I was going to say Antonio Banderas - I think he's fab!!