Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    Question for the Americans among us... Would either of the following go down well in the US ?-- Love Drunk or Stereo Soldier ??

YEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Ha ha I wrote my Pitbull comment not knowing that he and Xtina kicked off the show. Perrie and Xtina sound alike sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Do you mean like "crap" (yeah Perrie says that word a lot lol)? I don't think it's really that bad a word though :o I've never heard them properly swear (like the F word or the C word, personally I don't count "sh*t" as swearing as it's quite mainstream now lol) apart from maybe Jesy once or twice. LA and Jesy look like the type of girls who would get some dirty words out of their months when they get feisty lol. As for Jade, the worst I've heard from her is probably "what the hell" I don't think she even says "crap" does she?

Jesy has blurted the F bomb a few times, but it just makes her more human. I dunno, I think people have this fantasy about Jade and Perrie being little untouchable princesses but I think they are much much feistier, they just havent shown it in public yet.
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Ha ha I wrote my Pitbull comment not knowing that he and Xtina kicked off the show. Perrie and Xtina sound alike sometimes.

:D Good to know :cool:

I'd love to know why neither of the two tracks were put out here in the UK:(
    Jesy has blurted the F bomb a few times, but it just makes her more human. I dunno, I think people have this fantasy about Jade and Perrie being little untouchable princesses but I think they are much much feistier, they just havent shown it in public yet.

Sometimes I get the impression that one or the other is about to blurt out something outrageous. They just seem to be teetering on the edge:eek:;) :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/ded50bb67fe8e1b7a2d5931a2d7cfdc9/tumblr_mk562lmpGF1qbtghmo3_250.png

Now that I've seen a proper group photo, Leigh-Anne's outfit does look out of place compared to the others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have just watched one of their earliest interviews (as Rhythmix) followed by one of their latest. What an amazing difference in maturity and confidence in less than two years. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    Sometimes I get the impression that one or the other is about to blurt out something outrageous. They just seem to be teetering on the edge:eek:;) :D

Thats what I see too. Jade goes out on a night and downs shots, I cant see her being a goody two shoes princess.

I've actually been a little disappointed with Leigh-Anne in the US. We expect our black girls to be bolder, and she seems quieter than usual. Jade is also hanging in the back a lot. Dont be scripted, girls!
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the Subject of Drink...

I think Mixers on twitter keep saying to Aneka to upload the video she took of the girls dancing drunk on a bed?! :eek: :D

I would love to see that pahahaha :D
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    On the Subject of Drink...

I think Mixers on twitter keep saying to Aneka to upload the video she took of the girls dancing drunk on a bed?! :eek: :D

I would love to see that pahahaha :D

This is what she actually wrote. It could mean the girls, or it could mean the dancers, or it could mean the management team. It would still be funny to see.
    I love that the Little Mix team went for a 'crazy night out' and ended up playing 'who can jump the furthest over the hotel bed' in my room!

There is actual video footage of everyone shouting at each other for 'breaking the rules' and claiming they won!! SO rock'n'roll ahaha :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ack that interviewer has a Valley Girl voice straight from 1984. I half expected her to ask, "Are you going to the Galleria?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wings on iTunes during US radio tour (midnight Eastern time)

Mar. 16 #152
    Mar. 17 #154
    Mar. 18 #157
    Mar. 19 #154
    Mar. 20 #146 (4 AM)
    Mar. 21 #138
    Mar. 22 #140 (3 AM)
    Mar. 23 #130
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Not sure if this one has been posted yet Mix 96.1 March 27th

MIX 96.1 ‏@mix961sa

Hey! Did you know @littlemixoffic is coming? Wanna meet them?
    http://www.mix961.com/cc-common/contests/index.html?id=225362
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the fact that they are changing people's minds:

So I’ve never been a fan of Little Mix at all like literally AT ALL I mean I like them as people and their fashion can be pretty cool and really crazy like what even do they wear sometimes but that’s not the point their music has never really impressed me from the little i’d heard BUT I SAW THEIR ALBUM WAS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER AND DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT AND LISTENED TO THE SONGS VIA SAMPLE AND UMMM SOME OF THEIR MUSIC IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD.

WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    their music has never really impressed me from the little i’d heard

To me that says the single choices were wrong, if this person liked the other songs on the album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me that says the single choices were wrong, if this person liked the other songs on the album.

DNA seems to be popular with US fans.......even people who don't like them thought they should have released it instead of Wings......I do reckon DNA would do well like ET Katy Perry ..

HYD is obviously their second single for the US...I wonder who was also on the shortlist to feature......... Da Brat? or
    P.Diddy
    Brandy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "HYD is obviously their second single for the US..."

sigh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So they didn't actually meet? I wonder if they did an Olly Murs and got Missy to shoot in a total different location .....or is she not in the video at all . . . .
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    So they didn't actually meet? I wonder if they did an Olly Murs and got Missy to shoot in a total different location .....or is she not in the video at all . . . .

I think Missy would be in the video, it would be a bit strange if she wasn't in the video at all, what would they show during her part then? I can't think of an example where the feature artist isn't shown in the music video tbh.

aldu wrote: »
    What is LA wearing?
    Looks like a dungaree
    however they spell it. Very similar to the pink one Perrie wore some days ago..
    You were right, she WAS wearing a dungaree, I thought it was two different pieces of clothing. And how wrong was I thinking she got covered up, her sides and back were literally showing! :o

Edit: Also about the single choices, I see a lot of love for Stereo Soldier, Love Drunk and Pretend It's OK. I really think should release SS during the summer, it fits the season so well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Missy would be in the video, it would be a bit strange if she wasn't in the video at all, what would they show during her part then? I can't think of an example where the feature artist isn't shown in the music video tbh..

I'm sure there is some out there on the top of my head
    Far East Movement - Live My Life ft. Justin Bieber - they did not have Justin Bieber

And Jennifer Lopez ft Lil' Wayne - did not have Lil' Wayne I believe he was in prison at the time......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    So Jessica Alba's daughters are little mixers..... cute

Copyright: from Little Mix's Manager twitter....

Here we goes

awww that's soo cute <333 :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member

I've actually been a little disappointed with Leigh-Anne in the US. We expect our black girls to be bolder, and she seems quieter than usual. Jade is also hanging in the back a lot. Dont be scripted, girls!

I agree, I'm disappointed in Leigh-Anne as well :/ I used to really like her at first but now she seems kinda dry and awkward at times, like can't she just act normal and let loose? lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right after they won, and all the way into the XF Tour she was just full of energy and charming but very recently I almost think she's afraid to let that show anymore. She used to have the biggest smile on the red carpet but yesterday and at the Brits she looked grim.

I want the imp back. http://oi48.tinypic.com/2eyjhip.jpg Actually, I want all of them back.
    Forum Member
    Right after they won, and all the way into the XF Tour she was just full of energy and charming but very recently I almost think she's afraid to let that show anymore. She used to have the biggest smile on the red carpet but yesterday and at the Brits she looked grim.

I want the imp back. http://oi48.tinypic.com/2eyjhip.jpg Actually, I want all of them back.

I've never noticed until you pointed it out.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0b26a64651b82d4ba0561cc0467ce0df/tumblr_mk5m57K7dG1rf33z2o1_500.jpg
    She actually looked like she was about to kill someone :eek: lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That one isnt so bad, I think she was just caught licking her lips. And I do realize there are other photos where she is smiling but one of the early ones taken from the side she looks like she did at the Brits.

Of course Perrie had some moments too. http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7994d5bea4481d9cad7a2ac27a72c5c/tumblr_mk4ymtCDC11qh6lh4o1_500.png

I'm starving for some hillbilly moments. Maybe they were told it wouldnt go down in the US.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That one isnt so bad, I think she was just caught licking her lips. And I do realize there are other photos where she is smiling but one of the early ones taken from the side she looks like she did at the Brits.

Of course Perrie had some moments too. http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7994d5bea4481d9cad7a2ac27a72c5c/tumblr_mk4ymtCDC11qh6lh4o1_500.png

I'm starving for some hillbilly moments. Maybe they were told it wouldnt go down in the US.

Disagree!!! That's the look anyone would have when half blinded by the sun!!
This discussion has been closed.