Aaron on Twitter.....

shazap40shazap40 Posts: 742
Forum Member
✭✭
i am following Aaron on Twitter (account set up by his brother!) so not sure whether its true or not but the twitters are rather interesting...

Having reviewed some of the tv footage of the show I'm afraid my opinion of @RealJayMcKray has radically changed.Bullies never win though
7 hours ago

@Jemmapalmer I am every bit as real as the Aaron you saw on BB12 every night!
7 hours ago

@Jemmapalmer Look,I think we should have this discussion in private.There's a few things I'd like to say to you TBH..
7 hours ago

@Jemmapalmer Oh here we go.yes that's right I'm just an actor.My whole life is a lie!
7 hours ago

@ANTON_MURPHY Enjoy it.Not sure I'll be there myself...
7 hours ago

@Jemmapalmer I did not disrespect you .I gave you every chance to be civil which you refused.Please stop spreading lies

Oh dear...all is not well with the Palmer family...wonder how Faye feels

Comments

• JP67JP67 Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not his twitter. His mate on there (posted pics of him and Aaron) said it's a fake and Aaron hasn't got twitter yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    It's a fake account.
  • AsbestosInfernoAsbestosInferno Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Maisy and Faye have confirmed that the Twitter account http://twitter.com/#!/aaron_allard_m is fake. The real one is here:

http://twitter.com/#!/AaronAllardMorg
  • JP67JP67 Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maisy and Faye have confirmed that the Twitter account http://twitter.com/#!/aaron_allard_m is fake. The real one is here:

They are both fakes. He is not on twitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JP67 wrote: »

Indeed. And let's hope he's never on there. FFS, as if 9 weeks of him droning on weren't enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Aaron's friend JJ said that Aaron does not have a Twitter account and Aaron confirmed that when he posted on a Facebook page so that one isn't real either....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. And let's hope he's never on there. FFS, as if 9 weeks of him droning on weren't enough.

Yes because you are forced to 'follow him' aren't you :rolleyes:
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBH I don't get the impression Aaron is the type of person to have a public slanging match on twitter. So tweets of that nature are most likely to be fakes. Chucking around insults on twitter is just for the desperate IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's completely obvious that those accounts are fake. That person doesn't "speak" at all like Aaron does. There's no way he would have said any of that stuff.

I hope he does set up a twitter account but I can't imagine he would actual tweet much, he's not the type in my opinion.
  • NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    TBH I don't get the impression Aaron is the type of person to have a public slanging match on twitter. So tweets of that nature are most likely to be fakes. Chucking around insults on twitter is just for the desperate IMO.

That was my thought too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it must be Aaron fans who set up those fake accounts -and Aaron fans that are following him around to Twitter and Facebook.

How very, very sad. Ha ha, but seriously, it's over. Aaron wasn't real, he probably doesn't give a damn about his followers now that he's achieved his goal - why would he want to know any of you when he clearly wants to segregate his own son (by buying his private education), from the riff raff??

I'm not going to comment on his politics but hey, I'm a far leftie and I believe in equality for all - Aaron clearly doesn't. What a knob.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Sheikaman;54564392- why would he want to know any of you when he clearly wants to segregate his own son (by buying his private education), from the riff raff??

oh dear , jealousy rears its ugly head, again .
    each person choses his own way in life .
  • Southern SofteeSouthern Softee Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    I'm not going to comment on his politics but hey, I'm a far leftie and I believe in equality for all - Aaron clearly doesn't. What a knob.

What about the day after equality for all? Won't there be any inequalities?
  • CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member

Iam confused it this one real, it seems like it. ?
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JP67 wrote: »

You are wrong
    bbuk Official Big Brother
    Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Aaron Allard-Morgan will be taking over this Twitter feed later today! #bbuk

BigBrothernews5 BigBrotherGossip
    @ @jc7621 @AaronAllardMorg is the REAL aaron
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Well it must be Aaron fans who set up those fake accounts -and Aaron fans that are following him around to Twitter and Facebook.

How very, very sad. Ha ha, but seriously, it's over. Aaron wasn't real, he probably doesn't give a damn about his followers now that he's achieved his goal - why would he want to know any of you when he clearly wants to segregate his own son (by buying his private education), from the riff raff??

Ha ha - this post says an awful lot about why you dislike Aaron. Why on earth shouldn't people send their children to a private school if they want to? A good education is one of the best things anyone can do for their child and if they can afford it, why should you care. I bet you don't believe in private health care either. You sound very jealous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    You are wrong
    bbuk Official Big Brother
    Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Aaron Allard-Morgan will be taking over this Twitter feed later today! #bbuk

BigBrothernews5 BigBrotherGossip
    @ @jc7621 @AaronAllardMorg is the REAL aaron

Hmm I'm not sure that's correct, jeanoj.

Aaron posted this on Facebook last night at about 11pm

Aaron Aslan Allard
    Hello there poppets!
    Not had a moment to myself yet, but I've been made aware of the fantastic support on here, so just wanted to say a huge thanks and that I DON'T have a twitter account!! I still have no idea what's going on, but I'm sure a cup of tea will help! Love to you all.
    Aaron xxx

So he's claiming in that message to not have a Twitter account.

The AaronAllardMorgan account first tweet appeared sometime on Saturday 12th.

The BigBrotherNews5 account which "confirms" Aaron is genuine only has 46 followers and is a dubious source IMO.

But the bbuk account which announced that Aaron would be tweeting later today IS genuine.

Also Ian from the sweaty box(@ianiansymes) posted this an hour or so ago:

It never ends. Meeting Aaron later to do a Twitter event, then it's the bloody wrap party... #bbuk

So hopefully after this afternoon's bbuk Twitter event, we will be able to get a confirmed Twitter account for Aaron and end this speculation and misdirection