The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

1149150151152153155»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    No. We are mostly assuming that Pasha has been in L.A whilst Katya and Klaus have been on their hols. He does look a like he has a touch of jetlag as he does look tired.

Oh dear, is Artem up the creek and searching for a paddle to get ashore?

Thanks for letting me know.

Just reading threads to catch up. Very interesting comments on the Artem thread about the US laws. Seems some think divorce in the US is a reason not to let immigrants back into America but that wasn't the whole issue with Artem. I think the ship has sailed and he's been thrown off of it. All he can do is visit in a little boat as long as he can dance.
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idetached wrote: »
    Pasha does show off his style when he makes public appearances.

http://t.co/AXBLD5Ie6B

He really does, beautiful picture of Pasha, so stylish, thanks idetached.:)
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Thanks for letting me know.

Just reading threads to catch up. Very interesting comments on the Artem thread about the US laws. Seems some think divorce in the US is a reason not to let immigrants back into America but that wasn't the whole issue with Artem. I think the ship has sailed and he's been thrown off of it. All he can do is visit in a little boat as long as he can dance.

How unkind. Artem took part in DWTS LV last year. He is a fabulous dancer and very much appreciated in the UK.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    How unkind. Artem took part in DWTS LV last year. He is a fabulous dancer and very much appreciated in the UK.

Ah silversandy he sure is a fabulous dancer and very much well appreciated.... Just like our Pash... :) ... And I am sure we all worry on the respective appreciation threads about the well being of our favourite ones... :) ... Our Pash is back, hope Artem is back soon too... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member

oh HELL YES he is appreciated in the UK, well he is by me. LOVE Artem. not as much as Pash of course but he is my 2nd fav on Strictly. do love a bit of Artem. to me whatever is going on in their pirvate lives is theirs to deal with. yes it is nice to see how someone ticks and lives but would never judge those on what you hear and see in the media, as it mostly is with our society today, blown out of all context just to make it seem more interesting.
    anyway i think i have a thing for Russian men as just LOVE Pasha and Artem, hope to se both back in this years Strictly or i aint watchin' :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Ah silversandy he sure is a fabulous dancer and very much well appreciated.... Just like our Pash... :) ... And I am sure we all worry on the respective appreciation threads about the well being of our favourite ones... :) ... Our Pash is back, hope Artem is back soon too... :)
    oh HELL YES he is appreciated in the UK, well he is by me. LOVE Artem. not as much as Pash of course but he is my 2nd fav on Strictly. do love a bit of Artem. to me whatever is going on in their pirvate lives is theirs to deal with. yes it is nice to see how someone ticks and lives but would never judge those on what you hear and see in the media, as it mostly is with our society today, blown out of all context just to make it seem more interesting.
    anyway i think i have a thing for Russian men as just LOVE Pasha and Artem, hope to se both back in this years Strictly or i aint watchin' :D:D:D

Thank you ladies your support is much appreciated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me three PL, I adore our Russian men and Strictly would not be Strictly without them!

Still looking on Twitter for any pictures, nothing yet but a lucky Kimberley fan was sat near to Pasha!:eek::D

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KWalshGossip

Had the best night at the 02!!! @KimberleyJWalsh you were incredible. Great to see a certain @PashaKovalev sitting behind me too!
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep getting all this pasha excitement so late at night, going to read the bbc news to calm myself down.
    Sweet pasha dreams ladies xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep getting all this pasha excitement so late at night, going to read the bbc news to calm myself down.
    Sweet pasha dreams ladies xx

Night MrsMcK, sweet Pasha dreams, according to Girls Aloud's PR people, there is an aftershow party!:)

Supersonic PR ‏@supersonicpr

After the show, it's the afterparty... #TenTour

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh

@NicolaRoberts: Our stage is down! London O2 you were AMAZING! x http://pic.twitter.com/pAnlOg5xgu” party time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member

You are entitled to your opinion to think it unkind, but I'm sure the UK has similar laws and if broken, people are punished. Yes they are great dancers, but they are also human and many people that come to the US get seduced by it and do things they later regret. Those mistakes can follow you throughout your career.
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Night MrsMcK, sweet Pasha dreams, according to Girls Aloud's PR people, there is an aftershow party!:)

Supersonic PR ‏@supersonicpr

After the show, it's the afterparty... #TenTour

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh

@NicolaRoberts: Our stage is down! London O2 you were AMAZING! x http://pic.twitter.com/pAnlOg5xgu” party time!

I couldn't keep away, emmalou your on it like a car bonnet with these up dates!! Now go to bed, i bet you've got work in the morning too!!
    I know it's naughty, maybe I shouldn't say it but I'm going to .... I hope Justin is not at the after party! There I said, sorry anti-shippers!
    Right this time im sleeping, aaaah pasha dreams!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't keep away, emmalou your on it like a car bonnet with these up dates!! Now go to bed, i bet you've got work in the morning too!!
    I know it's naughty, maybe I shouldn't say it but I'm going to .... I hope Justin is not at the after party! There I said, sorry anti-shippers!

Lucky for me, I don't start until 12 tomorrow so I don't have to be up too early in the morning!:)

All quiet on Twitter at the minute but if I see anything good before I head to bed, I will pop it on here.:)
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmmm...the man really does do things for suits. Sexy devil he is! Just noticed that Artem (or a fan) posted this on 28th Feb...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm...no photos of Kim and Pasha then...why am I not surprised. Both private people at a private after-party possibly meaning no photos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    Hmmm...no photos of Kim and Pasha then...why am I not surprised. Both private people at a private after-party possibly meaning no photos.

it is more strange because he has pictures with married women and his friends who have boyfriends... why could be wrong to have one with K?? it is part of the show business!!
    it seems they are hiding :confused:
    but anyway i guess they dont want to feed the media for bad reasons...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pearlsha wrote: »
    it is more strange because he has pictures with married women and his friends who have boyfriends... why could be wrong to have one with K?? it is part of the show business!!
    it seems they are hiding :confused:
    but anyway i guess they dont want to feed the media for bad reasons...

Perhaps they feel like people have seen so much of them in their 12 weeks on SCD that any time spent together away from cameras is precious, particularly if the last time Kim saw Pasha was on 19 January. I'd want that time private too. Just the two of them and no outside interference - can't begrudge them that as much as we like to protest for a new pic of them together.

If it wasn't for Denise bumping into Pasha on the way into the O2, I very much doubt we'd have gotten a new pic of our Yozhik and I doubt we'd have known he was there at all!

From what I can gather of both Kim and Pasha is that they don't care for the showbiz thing and so they don't like fuss and perfer the chance to be normal people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know whether Pasha went to the after party yet. It seems Kimberley stayed for a while after if there is a photo of her and Nicola as the stage is being taken down.

Cheeky! From various tweets, Justin was at Birmingham and all 3 London dates. ;)
    Forum Member
    88 Retweets to Denise's tweet last night. Now you just need to find out where Katya and Pasha are rehearsing.:)

Katya Virshilas‏@KatyaVirshilas

First day of rehearsals with @PashaKovalev today for our tour. http://Katyaandpasha.com so excited to see you all soon!
    Forum Member
    88 Retweets to the Tweet from Denise. Now you just need to find out where Katya and Pasha are rehearsing.:)

Katya Virshilas‏@KatyaVirshilas

First day of rehearsals with @PashaKovalev today for our tour. http://Katyaandpasha.com so excited to see you all soon!

Thanks silversandy.... :)

Starting to get excited....hopefully this will chase away the blues once and for all.... :)

Now only if Katya posted a few pics with Pash .... :D ... onetrackmind.com
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the pic idetached.. :)
    Hmmm...the man really does do things for suits. Sexy devil he is! Just noticed that Artem (or a fan) posted this on 28th Feb...

BIB....word.... ;):o

This is however an older picture from during SCD last year I think ... :)
    Forum Member
    We don't know whether Pasha went to the after party yet. It seems Kimberley stayed for a while after if there is a photo of her and Nicola as the stage is being taken down.

Cheeky! From various tweets, Justin was at Birmingham and all 3 London dates. ;)

Fab info kelley, luv it :D
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Lucky for me, I don't start until 12 tomorrow so I don't have to be up too early in the morning!:)

All quiet on Twitter at the minute but if I see anything good before I head to bed, I will pop it on here.:)

Nice to start to Monday, hope you don't have to work too late :D and there is lots of juicy pasha stuff waiting for you when you get back on! :D;);)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

Thanks Idetached and also Emma for your GA pic.
    BIB he so does.:o;)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64589322#post64589322
    This discussion has been closed.