The Real Housewives of Orange County starts Monday 31st January at 3:40pm on ITV2!

Comments

• Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was kinda creepy watching Ryan preying over Gretchen. I didn't hear Tamra saying she wanted Gretchen to stay over for Ryan!!!!!

I think in the last episode you could spot the better people - like Jeana trying to reduce her drink when she was wasted and Lynne who wanted to take her home. Unfortunately you had Vicki and Tamra who seemingly wanted her to behave badly!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    It was kinda creepy watching Ryan preying over Gretchen. I didn't hear Tamra saying she wanted Gretchen to stay over for Ryan!!!!!

I think in the last episode you could spot the better people - like Jeana trying to reduce her drink when she was wasted and Lynne who wanted to take her home. Unfortunately you had Vicki and Tamra who seemingly wanted her to behave badly!!!

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Lynn had offered to give her a lift home but Tamra said she was "staying the night". I just think as a mother, looking at the way he was all over her, you would say "bye, goodnight". It just seemed really weird that she suggested her staying and not take Lynn's offer of a lift. Maybe Im looking too much into it, but I felt Tamra wanted Gretchen to end up looking bad and sleeping with Ryan would be it. That doesnt absolve Gretchen from her own actions, but I agree Vicki and Tamra are really something else.
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched last nights show (the naked from the waste down wasted!).

Tamra was bang out of order and she is absolutely green with envy of Gretchen it's so obvious. Yuck Ryan was so creepy the way he was looking her up and down. OK Gretchen was teasing a bit - but she was out of her brains.

It was quite sickening to watch.

I don't know how much more I'm going to watch of this because the housewives are so bitchy - it's worse than BB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched last nights show (the naked from the waste down wasted!).

Tamra was bang out of order and she is absolutely green with envy of Gretchen it's so obvious. Yuck Ryan was so creepy the way he was looking her up and down. OK Gretchen was teasing a bit - but she was out of her brains.

It was quite sickening to watch.

I don't know how much more I'm going to watch of this because the housewives are so bitchy - it's worse than BB.

I agree they are bitchy and it seems to be getting worse. Vicki in particular in todays. Im really liking Lynn for standing her ground today, but Vicki needs a good slap. Im going to watch all the series as they run and Im hoping that someone gives her one:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up with the reunion show. I found it difficult to watch the girls be mean to Lynne.
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Yes i'm surprised Lynne signed up for another season.

I found this series a bit boring, its different now with the kids leaving home and it seems less about their daily lives and more set up free outings to promte spas etc, but Tamra certainly livened it up at the reunion :eek: Anyone read anything if her claims about Gretchen were true?

I did read on an American chat site that the Harley bike surprise was a set up as someone had been at the garage when Gretchen bought it herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i cannot wait for monday for the "new" season to start! especially as i have seen some of what comes from watching the current US pace season 6! :eek: it just gets better or worse depending on how you look at it ;) ... i cant believe these are grown women! but i cant look away ... i am a total RHW addict ... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reunion show didnt do Tamra or Vicky any favours. Im looking forward to the next series as Lynn has troubles. If you google Gretchen, there are conflicting stories. The alleged former boyfriend had his court fees paid by Gretchen when she no-showed. He was suing her, as he said he was seeing her and she was lying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving the Real Housewives of Orange County. Tamra is such a bitch:mad: Looks like a lot happens in this series. Slimy slade - yuck what does Gretchen see in him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a shock that Slade is back so quick. I wasnt expecting to see him so soon. Jeanna is going out of it and I cant believe Vicky saying she is glad because she is toxic. I really cannot abide Vicky or Tamra. This series is going to be an eventful one, having already googled to see what happens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is when Orange County lost the plot for me. Jeanna was the only one I liked. Now it becomes The Vicky Show with her sidekick Tamra.

Has the wonderful Alexis :rolleyes: made an appearance yet? I'm dying to hear what you think about husband Jim and reconciling the fact that she's SO Christian with the way she lives her life. :p

bunny55
    What a shock that Slade is back so quick. I wasnt expecting to see him so soon

*tsk*, bunny. Television cameras, hot blonde! Slade's in famewhore heaven. :D
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    *tsk*, bunny. Television cameras, hot blonde! Slade's in famewhore heaven. :D

:D

In the preview last night it looks like Vicky doesn't like Alexis either. I find it odd that Jeanna gave up the show when she had money worries, I think I read they get about $100-$150k each season and there must be oportunities to earn more on top by opening stores and making appearances. Maybe the Vicky situation pushed her out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching granny in Rome with Vicky, I can see why she is so dysfunctional. Granny usually takes the micky out of her, but was being really difficult in Rome.

Ive warmed to Jeanna in the last few episodes, now she no longer wants to please Vicky, and Im sorry to see her go. Looks like they all had money worries, but Vicky. How can Tamra have no equity at all in her house?

Lynne is starting to get interesting with the plastic surgery and impending money worries.

In the trailer, it looks as though the new christian housewife is about to front up to Vicky. Cant wait.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Slade and Gretchen were honest in admitting they were broke. Im wondering if the house Gretchen lives in, originally belonged to Jeff??
    Last series with Jeanna. I thought she was great and Vicky is really needing a slap when she was off with her today.

How can Tamra really think she is "hot":rolleyes:

Whats great about this show is that we can to see all six series back to back. Its a great way to view a show, all at once - if you like it of course:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's how I've gotten into this series by watching them all from the start back to back. Previously I'd seen the odd episode but didn't know the ins and the outs so I've enjoyed getting to know the housewives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss Jeana!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up with it as I've been bizzy so I will probably repeat some of what's been said:D:D and I need a rant:D:D

I think Vicky is the most horrible person. She's so rude about Jeana - who I really like and deep down seems to be just a really jealous controlling old bag. Her and Tamra at that race meeting sitting through on their own - they are pathetic.

Tamra OMG what a jealous jealous jealous woman she is. On and bloody on and on at Gretchen (with her little side kick Vicky I bet she wouldn't have gone on like that if she didn't have her little 'pal'). That woman is so obviously jealous of Gretchen and will do anything to get at her. Tamra saying she wanted to be around 'wholesome' people:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I nearly spat out my tea - I remember her wearing those naughty outfits for Simon and letting the whole bloody crew see her dressed up in her underwear - which means her kids get to see it as well - silly cow!

Lynne seems OK but she has no backbone at all, zero, nada. I couldn't believe she started seeing Tamra after the reunion meeting and then organising that night and inviting her and Gretchen that was a bit shit stirring - she might be passive aggressive.

I was laughing after the surgery it was something to do with not having that wide eyed surprised look. LOL she looked so silly - if that's what plastic surgery does for you I'd rather keep my wrinkles.

It'll be interesting to see Alexis (the stepford wife) in the mix - I can see Vicky not being too happy with her.

Her husband - he reminds me of some wide eyed cockney boy from Del Boys era!

I was glad when Slade left but actually prefer him to Simon or Alexis hubby so not too bothered about him being back. They do seem happy him and Gretchen. Interesting that Jeff's kids still keep in touch with her - she maybe wasn't the gold digger that Tamra loves to make her out to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liking Tamra even less which I didn't think was possible!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Slade, I prefer him with Gretchen than Jo. He seems to be more relaxed this time around.

I actually felt sorry for Vicky (briefly) in today's show, when the other women turned up with their husband and partners on the ladies trip away. I dont like the two bossy and controlling husbands, Tamras and Alexis. Having said I felt briefly sorry for Vicky, I thought she was really pitiful crying when she was talking to Tamra.

Im interested to read Gretchen's blog, in which there is 6 pages dedicated to Tamra. I do laugh at Tamra as she has no idea. She wont apologize, because she doesnt think she did anything wrong and then wants Gretchen to take down her blog.
    Forum Member
    Yes I felt sorry for Vicky too, poor Lynne looked like she felt a gooseberry on that boat. I'm probably the only one, but I quite like Vicky :o I think she is very lonely and insecure.

I find it difficult to watch Simon and Jim. How many times did he tell Alexis how many carats were in that necklace and her saying oh you spoil me and pre-tasting his food :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did feel sorry for Vicky - but then I remember how she 'team's' up with Tamra to be mean to Gretchen and Lynne. But on saying that she does say what she means and isn't in any way as near a 'backstabber' as Tamra is!

Speaking of Tamra - what's happening to her - how is she allowing Simon to control her like this. Simon and the other guy are a right pair of plonkers. Alexis could do so so so so so much better he must be minted for her to put up with that - but I'd rather have my dignity. Can you imagine sleeping with him yuck!

I don't think it was right at all that the guys went on that weekend and as someone said Vicky is insecure although she puts on this hard front. She seems to need love and attention so much more than the normal person.

I just think that when Tamra joined and they became BFF that she got really much worse. She's been badly let down by Tamra I feel and Simon was so bitchy about her.

Interesting times ahead eh - but I do miss Jeana.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so very new to this show I have seen three eps and I still do not know the names yet. Nor can I work out the relationships/ group dynamics. I am sure this will all come to me in time.

I am fascinated by, and envious of, the lifestyle and wealth. I just wonder where the husbands get their money from.

I would like it all - but not the pressure of having to look a certain way or behave a certain way. The female hierarchies and bitching leaves me cold and feeling very uneasy.

I am convalescing and have to 'rest' for two weeks; so I have fallen into watching this with a cuppa in the morning. I feel slightly grubby admitting so!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so very new to this show I have seen three eps and I still do not know the names yet. Nor can I work out the relationships/ group dynamics. I am sure this will all come to me in time.

I am fascinated by, and envious of, the lifestyle and wealth. I just wonder where the husbands get their money from.

I would like it all - but not the pressure of having to look a certain way or behave a certain way. The female hierarchies and bitching leaves me cold and feeling very uneasy.

I am convalescing and have to 'rest' for two weeks; so I have fallen into watching this with a cuppa in the morning. I feel slightly grubby admitting so!

Re where do they get their money from, without spoiling too much, they dont. It's all smoke and mirrors and juggling creditors. It'll all unfold in the next few weeks. :p Unlike The Ho's from Beverley Hills] ( airing nightly on Diva at the moment), they are paupers. If you really want to see wealth beyond your wildest dreams, watch that. :eek:

I also got into all the Ho'wives programmes when I was on weeks of bedrest, too. I couldnt take serious programmes, I wanted American trash where I didn't need to use my brain ( also I was on such strong painkillers I kept falling asleep!)

:D Enjoy. Especially " God is my saviour, my husband is my king, and as for my body,it's simple" aka Alexis, words fail me.

I'm a couple of seasons on from what's on UK telly at the moment. Let's just say it's getting more and more of a train wreck.

God love 'em, they entertain me no end. There's no way in hell I'd swap with any of them. I love my anonymous life where I'm content with my lot and have no wish to spend my energy or money ( *cough* credit card debt) trying to compete with these shallow biatches. Especially the utterly vile,obnoxious Vicky. She would drive me to murder. Her poor daughter.

Weird how both Jeana and Vicky's daughters are so motivated, grounded and downright nice. It certainly is just look at your Mother and her friend-cant diss Jeana, I like her- and do the exact opposite. :p

:) Hope you feel better soon.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch the HW's Vicky is so insure she needs her work & money to make herself feel important. She is a bitter twisted woman, i also notice Tamra was sooooooo in love with Simon he was her perfect husband right up until his money started running out. As for Lynn i dont think she knows what planet she's on, as for her not telling any of them her age all the plastic surgery in the world cant hide how old her arms look, and the liver spots on her hands, she reminds me of a hamster with her puffy cheeks. I have noticed in all the HW's you have simular women ie: Jill NY = Jeanna = OC, Gretchen OC = Danelle NJ, and there are plenty more i cant think of there names. I do enjoy watching the shows though and i love the reunion shows.

I did see an article for one of the OC shows where innocent Tamra is in the bath naked and flashing her nipple, whilst inviting her lastest boyfriend to join her. :eek:

http://www.theimproper.com/20638/housewife-tamra-barney-slips-nipple-on-bravo-show-watch
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    I know Vickie was all for this trip with just the girls and got all upset because of the husbands turning up who was paying for it??

If Vickie was paying for the lot then I can understand how she would be upset over it. But if they were all paying their own way she couldnt really complain could she?

Ive only been watching a few weeks but I look forward to 3.40 every day lol.

Lainey

p.s
    This has take the place in my heart that was left when Diva cancelled Bold the Beautiful :D