Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sleep hackney and TAK CAR are my two personal favourites.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd forgotten about Aud's mouldy tit. Happy memories.

And when she went sprinting after a skip that was left outside their house.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone access to his f/b page anymore? I'd love to see if all his 'fans' are commentating on this latest show.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Has anyone access to his f/b page anymore? I'd love to see if all his 'fans' are commentating on this latest show.

I'm sure I'm still friends with him on my old FB page but I deactivated it a wee while ago. I might log back in over the weekend to see if he's been on. He went silent for a while after this "Japanese series" failed to materialize, but all he seemed to do was play FB games at 8am. Nice gig if you can get it, eh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are utterly disgusting and there is no excuse for the state that they have got themselves in. They live like pigs. (Actually I apologise to pigs as they are nice, friendly creatures who are actually productive). They've had all sorts of help offered to them but instead of eating healthier, exercising and job hunting they prefer to sit in the stench of their own p*ss.

I don't believe for one second that they suffer from a mental illness or that they can't help themselves; to them, it is a jolly jape that gives them their 15 minutes (which is long overdue to finish).

If I was related to them I would disown them.

Excellent post, I couldn't agree more.

Reading the posts about mummy Chawner being too lazy to even go to the loo properly makes me feel seriously ill. How can anyone get in such a state?
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Those neighbours should stop complaining

They are living next door to a STAR!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The documentary is currently being shown again on C5. Blimey, Emma really is enormous! :o

Imagine being stuck in the same street as the Chawners for 7 years!:o

Oh dear, "We were banging chocolate oranges on the wall" :D

"I don't think that she ever grasped that she couldn't sing!" :D

How on earth did all four of them manage to fit in one car:confused:
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Sorry to go against public opinion but to be honest after watching the program last week and partly again just, it seems to be that however weird and gross you find this family personally, the only people I saw being victimised was them.

Where were all their animals people kept referring to? They only had a small terrier and a bird.
    How were they victimising people? The only ones physically attacked were them.

The main instigator against them was the busybody from the neighbours association and perhaps their next door neighbour, the busybody even said he wished they had hit him so that he could have got them out sooner.:o
    They video'd people damaging their property. Yet they hardly left the house.

Why is it ok for people to attack them and damage their property, yet they can't even watch the tv without neighbours going ballistic?

Sorry, yes the way they live and look might be disgusting, but for them to be forced to live in a car just because they don't fit the usual profile of what we expect our neighbours to look like is just not on.

I actually think they might have some mental health problems as they are obviously not "normal" but that doesn't give people the right to hound them in this way.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that the neighbours shouldn't have responded to the Chawners' behavior (i.e. the girl hitting Emma and the neighbours acting up in front of the Chawners' camera), but the Chawners shouldn't have been noisy and abusive - and that continued when they moved, so clearly they were nuisance neighbours.

Phil and Aud do seem to be 'not all there', particularly Aud. But that's no excuse for being abusive and threatening to people. They spent the whole documentary playing the victims - I winced every time they trotted out the "It's all lies!" line.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    The documentary is currently being shown again on C5. Blimey, Emma really is enormous! :o

Imagine being stuck in the same street as the Chawners for 7 years!:o

Oh dear, "We were banging chocolate oranges on the wall" :D

"I don't think that she ever grasped that she couldn't sing!" :D

How on earth did all four of them manage to fit in one car:confused:

Chocolate oranges!!! I can't breathe for laughing! :D:D

Missfrizzy the Chawners are not as innocent as you think:
    They were evicted and given ASBOs after something like 130 complaints were received.
    And in 2012 they (except Audrey) were convicted of threatening behaviour against their elderly and disabled neighbour. They were fined and given restraining orders.

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/burnley/9768923.X_Factor_reject_Emma_Chawner_and_family_made_Great_Harwood_pensioner___s_life_hell/
    http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/9780128.Reality_TV_family_in_Facebook_abuse_probe/
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Chocolate oranges!!! I can't breathe for laughing! :D:D

Missfrizzy the Chawners are not as innocent as you think:
    They were fined and given restraining orders.

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/burnley/9768923.X_Factor_reject_Emma_Chawner_and_family_made_Great_Harwood_pensioner___s_life_hell/
    http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/9780128.Reality_TV_family_in_Facebook_abuse_probe/

Surely their own weight restrains them, they hardly move out of their house, hence the pigsty they live in. I think that if they are left alone, and people stop picking on them, they won't be a problem.
    Lets face it, we all have to put up with someone's barking dog or someone playing their radio/tv too loud occasionally. These aren't reasons to keep evicting people. They aren't outside tormenting people or having all night parties. They are practically disabled by their own weight.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Surely their own weight restrains them, they hardly move out of their house, hence the pigsty they live in. I think that if they are left alone, and people stop picking on them, they won't be a problem.
    Lets face it, we all have to put up with someone's barking dog or someone playing their radio/tv too loud occasionally. These aren't reasons to keep evicting people. They aren't outside tormenting people or having all night parties. They are practically disabled by their own weight.

Which they could easily control by eating less and actually y'know, going for a walk. & if people left them alone they would get no media attention and would hate it.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    The Chawners are mutants. The best situation for them would be to live in a caravan in the middle of a field, thus sparing their neighbours from being pestered by their cromagnon-type antics. Something in their DNA has gone terribly wrong. Kill it with fire, now.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't want to be left alone, they love the attention. The fact that we even know who these f**kwit wasters are shows how wrong things have gone in the cult of zelebrity when a family become sort of famous because one of the daughters thinks she's too good to do an actual days work and so deserves to be a singer just because 'I've wanted this all of my life' and the rest of her lazy arsed family have allowed themselves to be made fun of on national tv rather than get off their backsides and earn an honest living like any self respecting people.

Have we really moved on from the Victorian Freak Shows?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Sorry to go against public opinion but to be honest after watching the program last week and partly again just, it seems to be that however weird and gross you find this family personally, the only people I saw being victimised was them.

Where were all their animals people kept referring to? They only had a small terrier and a bird.
    How were they victimising people? The only ones physically attacked were them.

The main instigator against them was the busybody from the neighbours association and perhaps their next door neighbour, the busybody even said he wished they had hit him so that he could have got them out sooner.:o
    They video'd people damaging their property. Yet they hardly left the house.

Why is it ok for people to attack them and damage their property, yet they can't even watch the tv without neighbours going ballistic?

Sorry, yes the way they live and look might be disgusting, but for them to be forced to live in a car just because they don't fit the usual profile of what we expect our neighbours to look like is just not on.

I actually think they might have some mental health problems as they are obviously not "normal" but that doesn't give people the right to hound them in this way.

You obviously didn't watch their series with the really really lovely Lorraine Kelly, or 'The Chawners Last Chance' which was made after Lorraine had given up on them.
    They had loads of help and opportunities given to them and took a advantage of none. All they were interested in was being on TV . Phil and Aud thought that by working for a few years they were entitled to benefits and none of them ,except possibly for Sam, had any intentions of looking for work.
    Have a look at some of the programme excerpts on YouTube .
    Forum Member
    Finally watching the programme now:
    Emma is HUGE, same size as Sam
    I would not want to be neighbours with someone who has a dog who barks incessantly like Jenny does I don't even know how the Chawners themselves put up with her barking it would drive me mental.
    They are as we know gross, all that stuff about dog poo.
    I LOL'd at Phil driving around in a menacing manner
    The bit about the garden gnomes and how they were put there because they are plump and the Chawners are plump. :o
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    You obviously didn't watch their series with the really really lovely Lorraine Kelly, or 'The Chawners Last Chance' which was made after Lorraine had given up on them.
    They had loads of help and opportunities given to them and took a advantage of none. All they were interested in was being on TV . Phil and Aud thought that by working for a few years they were entitled to benefits and none of them ,except possibly for Sam, had any intentions of looking for work.
    Have a look at some of the programme excerpts on YouTube .

But be warned if you do, you might find a clip of Phil grabbing Emma's breast. :eek:
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntiem wrote: »
    But be warned if you do, you might find a clip of Phil grabbing Emma's breast. :eek:

Audrey farting her way up the stairs is a gem to behold :D Phil seems to control them all. Sam and Emma moaning that they can't work unless Phil drives them around, not allowed boyfriends because "they just want them for their fame", Audrey is meant to be under his care (but he refuses to bathe her or help her do anything), and don't get me started on Emma sharing a room with her parents. There is no need for them to live like that. They moan about a mould-filled house etc, well fecking clean it up or look into a new property. Oh wait, noone will let to them because of their reputation. I swear if Emma was flicking dog shit over my wall, I'd be posting it through her door alongside a note with a single kiss written on it.

The chocolate orange excuse is brilliant though. I love that they can't afford decent food (it took them hours to make a healthy stir fry anyway), but can afford those! :D
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on, we all know how hard those pesky chocolate oranges can be to break up. I remember those halcyon days when I would chuck mine at the wall for hours on end to separate the segments, must have sounded just like DIY to my neighbours now I come to think about it .......

What planet is Audrey on? :D

As to the Chawner's being victims - I have no doubts that once the Chawns fell out with one or two neighbours their infamy will have spread and others will have joined in and even wound them up deliberately but that doesn't mean they weren't doing anything to start with. Anyone who watched their programmes knows how loud they are, how they seemed to love screaming, shouting, swearing and hitting each other (I'll never forget Sam laying into her mother) and their dog Jenny being totally untrained and barking incessantly. FGS I wouldn't be surprised if the smell of their uncleaned house drifted about too, especially the back yard/garden if the dog was doing it's business out there but nothing was being cleaned up. If you shared a wall with that you'd know about it!

Then they moved where they are now and fell out with the neighbours again, so much so that there's court orders against them! They've fallen out with their son, their daughter-in-law who stayed in touch after their son cut off contact until she overheard them bad mouthing her to her daughter (IIRC) and even folk at their local Asda who tried kindness but got grief in return - it's all here in various parts of the thread.

But none of it is EVER their fault *roll eyes*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine if you were outside mowing your lawn, and the Chawners pulled up and moved in next door?

I think I'd die.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fortunately they couldn't afford to live in my village, but I do believe that Philth thinks someone altruistic is going to offer them a big house to live in because they're such nice, friendly people.
    Forum Member
    Bet they're still waiting for their freebie flight tickets to New Zealand as the kiwis apparently think they rock.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Aud's own words, "Everyone in New Zealand adores us."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did ask where they could go and not be harassed because everywhere they go people have it in for them. I think even New Zealand would shudder after a week of them.
    Forum Member
    Outer Mongolia?