100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    #1: From Sunday People:

Which usually squeaky clean celeb surprised all of his friends in a tent on Friday night when he pulled out a haul of smack?

#2: From Crazy Days & Nights:

The dad of this A list entertainer (singer) lost about $500K on a huge bet he made on the Belmont Stakes. Now his daughter has to cover the loss. It is becoming a habit, but she never says no.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

#1: Lego House?

#2: Daddy Gaga?, Daddy Knowles?, Daddy Spears?, Daddy Simpson? Take your pick.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^^

Really?!?! I find that hard to believe. He's the last person i would expect to be carrying around smack. Imagine what Swifty would say! :D He's more a musician than a celeb tbh.

Having said that his new album hit No1 on iTunes in 65 countries incl. the US so he could probably afford it.
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Ugh. Apparently she was even in the room when her daughter was conceived.
    Ugh.

Nobody ever thought the material one used artificial insemination or used a surrogate.

Doubt she was in Africa when the adopted one was under construction
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

#2: Daddy Gaga?, Daddy Knowles?, Daddy Spears?, Daddy Simpson? Take your pick.

Number one they say celeb rather than singer. But hope it's not him
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    #2 Freaky Friday? Haven't got a clue about #1.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which usually squeaky clean celeb surprised all of his friends in a tent on Friday night when he pulled out a haul of smack?

The dad of this A list entertainer (singer) lost about $500K on a huge bet he made on the Belmont Stakes. Now his daughter has to cover the loss. It is becoming a habit, but she never says no.

I reckon the bottom one could be Daddy Montana.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    #2 Freaky Friday? Haven't got a clue about #1.

No she is up to her eye balls in debt and was taken to court for not paying hotel bills.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Really?!?! I find that hard to believe. He's the last person i would expect to be carrying around smack. Imagine what Swifty would say! :D He's more a musician than a celeb tbh.

Having said that his new album hit No1 on iTunes in 65 countries incl. the US so he could probably afford it.

I hope its not him but the use of "friends" just made me think that he spent xmas with Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox at Jen's place. Might be reading too much into that though.
    Forum Member
    Just a reminder that Crazy Days & Nights annual 4th of July reveal day will be on real soon. All reveals all day, one every 15 minutes if going by past years.

Sadly like the CDAN blinds themselves, 90% are either way too easy or too boring but it's a bit of fun and there are always a couple of them that shock.

I'll try to remember to post the best ones.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can't think of many male celebs who attended (aside from the singers). Though I'm wondering if it is about a singer, and that Friday is a clue to the day they were performing?

Sounds like Daddy Montana.
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    No she is up to her eye balls in debt and was taken to court for not paying hotel bills.

And yet shes just had a month long holiday in London, where she seems to have been out partying every night - Where does the money come from?

Or should the question be "Who pays the bills?"
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And yet shes just had a month long holiday in London, where she seems to have been out partying every night - Where does the money come from?

Or should the question be "Who pays the bills?"

Isn't she rehearsing a play for the West End just now?

Also, if certain rumours are to be believed, her "clients".
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The blind does seem to lead the way we are all thinking. He did die with massive debt didn't he?

I'm still struggling to guess who the Leader is ? Any more clues ?

Forum Member
    wildhollie wrote: »
    I'm still struggling to guess who the Leader is ? Any more clues ?

Bunga Bunga party. The president of AC Milan.
    Forum Member
    Would Montana just be considered a singer? Or is her Tv work now largely behind her?
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunga Bunga party. The president of AC Milan.

Oh you mean the guy with initials SB ?
  • podlover98podlover98 Posts: 226
    Forum Member

Number 1 might be Grim Breakfast?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    podlover98 wrote: »
    Number 1 might be Grim Breakfast?

I wouldn't have said he's "usually squeaky clean" or that his particular group of friends would be shocked by someone bringing out their heroin, but possibly.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the Stylist One?
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    What about the Stylist One?

He's still on tour. Touring round Europe at the moment so dont think hes been anywhere with any tents recently.
  • gemini666gemini666 Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering who the Lord is, MOS today, very interesting. One in particular springs to mind.
    Forum Member
    gemini666 wrote: »
    Wondering who the Lord is, MOS today, very interesting. One in particular springs to mind.

He has been named now, In case anyone missed it, We live in Great....
  • gemini666gemini666 Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, this one is a Labour Lord.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gemini666 wrote: »
    No, this one is a Labour Lord.....

The name I've seen floating around for the Labour lord is that of someone whose name has come up before, with links to the East Midlands, but there's no official word on who the lord in question actually is.
This discussion has been closed.