Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    She should already drop it about McFadden and her relationship, but he is an absolute douche and dead beat father for ditching his children.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So the book sales didn't went well?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    So the book sales didn't went well?

What did you expect? Amazon are selling it for £7. Its not been out a week!
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    What did you expect? Amazon are selling it for £7. Its not been out a week!

It'll be on the free list by Xmas!
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    No Amazon will be paying you to take it off their hands....
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really should stop slagging her children's fathers off.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

Well she has to pad the book out somehow. We know every other detail of her life. Prumeister did a wonderful precis of the book, kerry's life story in six lines.
    Forum Member

He isn't much of a father though, is he? And he does his fair share of slagging the mother of "his" children.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Well she has to pad the book out somehow. We know every other detail of her life. Prumeister did a wonderful precis of the book, kerry's life story in six lines.

Saw that. It was class.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    She doesn't slag Croft off as much as McFadden or maybe she does and the press don't pick up on it as much. Someone should tell them and her he's not that famous any more.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He isn't much of a father though, is he? And he does his fair share of slagging the mother of "his" children.

I agree he isn't much of a father, however she ought to remember her children are old enough now to read and see this on the Internet. Brian to be fair doesn't randomly attack Kerry whenever he has some tat to sell.

She has also slagged off Mark saying she needed coke to sleep with him and that she never fancied him. To me it's a bit hypocritical to slag off Brian for implying their children weren't concieved in a loving relationship (as she did once) but now she's saying her youngest two were conceived on drugs? :eek:
  • ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    What a mess she is.
    Forum Member
    I agree he isn't much of a father, however she ought to remember her children are old enough now to read and see this on the Internet. Brian to be fair doesn't randomly attack Kerry whenever he has some tat to sell.

She has also slagged off Mark saying she needed coke to sleep with him and that she never fancied him. To me it's a bit hypocritical to slag off Brian for implying their children weren't concieved in a loving relationship (as she did once) but now she's saying her youngest two were conceived on drugs? :eek:

This is all very true. It would be time for to stop going to the press, bashing Brian isn't going to do her or the kids any favors. She comes across as pathetic woman who is still pining for her ex, who cheated on her even before they were married. She still bashes Delta, when surprise, surprise, Brian STILL didn't get back with KK when Delta and he were finished.

I just have so much dislike for deadbeat dads who get away with it and are somewhat celebrated by the public.
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    there cannot possibly be any aspect of her life she hasn't sold - surely? every time a few weeks goes by with no news of KK I hope she's given up and disappeared into the ether...sadly not :mad:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all very true. It would be time for to stop going to the press, bashing Brian isn't going to do her or the kids any favors. She comes across as pathetic woman who is still pining for her ex, who cheated on her even before they were married. She still bashes Delta, when surprise, surprise, Brian STILL didn't get back with KK when Delta and he were finished.

I just have so much dislike for deadbeat dads who get away with it and are somewhat celebrated by the public.

Nobody celebrates McFadden. He's an ex -boyband joke who only has a career in Oz because few people know who Katona. Is there.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time KK took responsibility for her own choices and stopped whining.She is, where she is because of her own choices in life.
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We only ever hear her criticisms.
    I don't believe she has a grasp of reality anyway so won't be quick to judge McFadden
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    Brian McFadden is an idiot but Kerry is forgetting she and the Max Clifford PR machine made it impossible for both Brian and Delta to have careers in the UK and Ireland after they spilt. She was on the cover of OK magazine for weeks ruining what career he had left. It doesn't excuse him for only seeing his daughters twice a year, if that's even true, but Kerry played her role in him fleeing to Australia too.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Nobody celebrates McFadden. He's an ex -boyband joke who only has a career in Oz because few people know who Katona. Is there.

As an Australia I can state that he doesn't have a career here in Oz. Katona had no impact either way, we don't like him because he's a prat and his music isn't much good.
    Forum Member
    As an Australia I can state that he doesn't have a career here in Oz. Katona had no impact either way, we don't like him because he's a prat and his music isn't much good.

As an Irish citizen I'd like to thank you and your country for taking him off our hands. :D
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might want to check that express delivery from Oz that arrived a week ago :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    For a glimmering moment of hope, I thought this thread was about someone finally striking a bit of sense into Katona with the back of their hand. Accompanied with the words "go away, woman".
    Forum Member
    You might want to check that express delivery from Oz that arrived a week ago :D

Noooooooooooo, at least I had a week of ignorant bliss!! :D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassy990 wrote: »
    As an Irish citizen I'd like to thank you and your country for taking him off our hands. :D
    Me too! Please keep Boring Keating there too!