Nicole Scherzinger lays into Cheryl Cole in Fabulous Magazine interview

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://fabulousmag.co.uk/2012/12/09/nicole-scherzinger-not-such?-a-kitten/

Nicole does not come across very well in that interview at all! Very smug and stuck up. The way she goes on about internationally,despite it not having anything to do with what Cheryl said! She flopped a few years back and the Americans didn't seem to want her on their show(they would've prefered Cheryl,it was revealed loads of Americans liked her even though she was only on screen a few episodes). So she's got nothing to be stuck up about

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    http://fabulousmag.co.uk/2012/12/09/nicole-scherzinger-not-such?-a-kitten/

Nicole does not come across very well in that interview at all! Very smug and stuck up. The way she goes on about internationally,despite it not having anything to do with what Cheryl said! She flopped a few years back and the Americans didn't seem to want her on their show(they would've prefered Cheryl,it was revealed loads of Americans liked her even though she was only on screen a few episodes). So she's got nothing to be stuck up about

She doesn't sound anything of the sort.

If anything the piece makes Cole sound like a complete nutter singing one of her songs in her face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps Cheryl shouldn't have said anything in the first place then... if she had a problem with her than she should have said something to her there and then, not take a cheap shot in a book. And it wasn't just Nicole.S, it seemed to be one of her own bandmates aswell!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Pot, meet kettle!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would help if the link worked?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would help if the link worked?

It does if you cut & paste it into your address bar. :)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does if you cut & paste it into your address bar. :)

I can't cut and paste, I'm on an Ipad.
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member

Click on quote, then select the link and copy and paste it into your address bar. I'm on an ipad too and did just that!
  • Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some quotes:

"Why would Cheryl do that? It's been blown out of proportion!"

"The story is I met her once at XF and I wanted to make her feel good. I said I'd heard her song and I sang the words Promise This but I really don't know any lyrics after that. And then that is made out to be something else and I don't understand why somebody would do that."

Then they told her the quotes were from Cheryl's autobiography and she said she hadn't read the book,only seen quotes.

"Nicole is probably as close to angry as she'd allow herself to be in public. She narrows her eyes and talks as if addressing Cheryl directly:

'I'm a very nice girl,be nice to me. I'm a credbile artist. A very credible artist. I've sold a lot of albums IN-TER-NATION-ALLY,that is the key word.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't sound anything of the sort.

If anything the piece makes Cole sound like a complete nutter singing one of her songs in her face.

It was Nicole that sang the song in Cheryl's face, not Cheryl that sang the song.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl has been rude about Nicole for years and Nicole's probably sick of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oM8VDYe-gE I do believe PCD were internationally more successful than Girls Aloud.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read the interview and didn't find her smug or stuck up at all, quite the opposite.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having seen Nicole perform on last night's XFactor - wow - I didn't realise she had such a voice.. Knocks spots off Cheryl in terms of talent and class - but then that's hardly difficult:D
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whether or not you're a fan of Cheryl I just find this person so incredibly arrogant and selfloving. Very unpleasant and has lowself asteem so she feels the need to constantly put herself up high.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    #TeamNicole
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's be straight here.. Nicole .... Sings better than Cheryl and looks better and comes over as a much nicer person than Cheryl
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Toilet attendant incodent springs too mind.Cheryl is not so sweet and innocent as she likes to portray herself neither is Nicole according to. Former bandmate Ashley.Egomanics.Nicole is fabalous singer Cheryl mime artist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    It was Nicole that sang the song in Cheryl's face, not Cheryl that sang the song.

:o Oops!

Not a mad fan of either of them, but I'd take Countess Dracula over Cheryl any day. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant she came across as smug when talking about Cheryl. The way she emphasized "internationally". The record sales had nothing to do with what Cheryl said,yet Nicole felt the need to boast about hee career,which flopped first time around..Cheryl is just so more likeable and genuine than Nicole ever will be. When Cheryl was ill with malaria,Perez Hilton posted a video of him joking about it and Nicole was with him,both of them laughing at the fact Cheryl had such a life threatening illness. I'm sure the video is on youtube somewhere. I will try find it. She just doesn't seem like a nice person at all.

EDIT: Here's the video http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=N9lLfXDm0Qk I don't know if that link will work as I'm on my phone but just search 'Perez Hilton chatting with Nicole Scherzinger' and it should come up.
  • mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You don't know how to copy and paste on a Ipad:confused:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't know how to copy and paste on a Ipad:confused:

Me either... I'm a total technophobe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole is far superior to Biffa in every way. Gorgeous and can sing in tune.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having seen Nicole perform on last night's XFactor - wow - I didn't realise she had such a voice.. Knocks spots off Cheryl in terms of talent and class - but then that's hardly difficult:D

Very true. Nicole can actually sing and doesn't need autotune and 20 dancers around her to look good.

I thought she came across well in the interview. She didn't bring Cheryl up in the first place but since Cheryl had written something intending to make her look bad, I think Nicole was pretty restrained in her reply.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    I meant she came across as smug when talking about Cheryl. The way she emphasized "internationally". The record sales had nothing to do with what Cheryl said,yet Nicole felt the need to boast about hee career,which flopped first time around..Cheryl is just so more likeable and genuine than Nicole ever will be. When Cheryl was ill with malaria,Perez Hilton posted a video of him joking about it and Nicole was with him,both of them laughing at the fact Cheryl had such a life threatening illness. I'm sure the video is on youtube somewhere. I will try find it. She just doesn't seem like a nice person at all.

EDIT: Here's the video http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=N9lLfXDm0Qk I don't know if that link will work as I'm on my phone but just search 'Perez Hilton chatting with Nicole Scherzinger' and it should come up.

Why would you post a link to something which completely contradicts what you said in your post? :confused:

Perez giggled when he said "she had malaria" and Nicole immediately says "that it not a laughing matter, it's not funny" and then makes fun of the fact that he made it sound like it was no big deal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah,she said that while laughing.
    She shouldn't have laughed at all.

Back on point:

She just comes across as full of herself in the interview,saying she's a very credible artist and all international sales,as if she's undermining Cheryl and saying Cheryl isn't a credible artist.