Feel This Moment- Pitbull & Xtina

ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fCTnIdHK8

Does anyone know why this song isn't being released in the UK?

It seems to have been released everywhere but here and it is doing well. It also sounds like the sort of song that would do well here.

Comments

• FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    It's impact day is on the 29th of april and radio are not spinning it. hence why it didn't chart yet
    It's not getting a EP release though

THis is my tune at the moment! Loving it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Captial have played it a few times recently
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's impact day is on the 29th of april and radio are not spinning it. hence why it didn't chart yet
    It's not getting a EP release though

THis is my tune at the moment! Loving it!

I swear record executives are morons. I understand that they like to build hype so that as many people hear it as possible and so will rush to buy it on the release date. But they have to understand that times have changed and leaving too long will badly affect sales as people won't wait to pay for it they will download it for free. The 29th of April is too damn long away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't understand Christina. She's on (or was) one of the biggest talent shows in the USA, She featured on one of the biggest tracks released this century, came back with a song and album so generic the radios should have eaten it up....... but didn't.

And it continues, but this dreadful embarrassing mess of a song is not going to do anything for her in the long run and probably in the short run either.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    the video is awful. Looks like something a fan could of made. and seriously is this all Christina can do now is Duet with people? Just to get a hit. Pitbull is so over rated nd a cheap thrill to get a top 10 hit tbh:sleep:
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HandsClean wrote: »
    I just don't understand Christina. She's on (or was) one of the biggest talent shows in the USA, She featured on one of the biggest tracks released this century, came back with a song and album so generic the radios should have eaten it up....... but didn't.

Your Body could have been a hit. She just didn't promote properly. It did quite well considering it's lack of promotion.
    And it continues, but this dreadful embarrassing mess of a song is not going to do anything for her in the long run and probably in the short run either.

Well it would be good if she was just about to release an album but since she's not I agree with you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    And now I cant stop singing Take On Me :cool: