American Horror Story: Season 3 details *Spoilers* (US Pace)

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Almost as shocking as you stalking me on DS

Stalking? Don't flatter yourself. I respond whenever I see a rudeness on DS, it's not just you. Sorry if you feel less special now. :)

Anyway, back to the show: I'm so excited for Kathy Bates, I'm loving the hints dropped about her character!
    Ryan Murphy says that she'll be playing a nemesis to Jessica Lange's character. These two sparring could be amazing! He also says that she's worse than Annie Wilkes. :D I hoped that she'd be playing a villainous character when I heard of her casting. :cool:
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I think that's been denied because it is filming in New Orleans I hear. No where near Salem.

Perhaps a voodoo element there.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Perhaps a voodoo element there.

They haven't covered it yet, they could give it a go.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to this as I was one of the few who loved series one and hated series 2. I will see what series 3 has to bring.
  • Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to hear what the subtitle will be. We have had Murder House and Asylum so far.

Season 3 will be called "American Horror Story: Coven". It was announced yesterday by Ryan Murphy.

LINK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inky Binky wrote: »
    Season 3 will be called "American Horror Story: Coven". It was announced yesterday by Ryan Murphy.

LINK

I like it! Thanks! :)
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it.

So many possible representations of the word!
    Forum Member
    Coven.

Works for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Watching the panel discussion from Paleyfest it seems that the characters that Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange are playing are former friends who will regularly be going head to head! I for one can not wait to see two Oscar winners of that calibre acting their socks off, plus the added bonus of Lilly Rabe and Frances Conroy I've got the feeling that Season 3 is going to be sensational! :D
    Forum Member
    It just sounds amazing and I love that Ryan Murphy can attract such greats to work on this show.

Witches - really can't wait to see how this pans though.

Also, am I the only one hoping we get Denis O'Hare back for Season 3 as well?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't mind seeing the return of Alexandra Breckenridge, even without the aid of a French maids outfit :D
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Inky Binky wrote: »

LINK

So season 3 is witch related? Hmmmm. Not too sure how i feel about that. Doesn't seem particularly 'horror' ish as i've never really found witches all that scary. Did anyone see the witch season of True Blood? It was pants! :D

I didn't warm to season 2 at first but i'm happy to say it was a great season once i came around to it and gave it a proper shot and overall it was brilliant tv. Although a lot of that was down to the casting and who the actors played and they certainly acted their socks off! Much better than season 1 and did contain some real proper horror.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    So season 3 is witch related? Hmmmm. Not too sure how i feel about that. Doesn't seem particularly 'horror' ish as i've never really found witches all that scary. Did anyone see the witch season of True Blood? It was pants! :D

I didn't warm to season 2 at first but i'm happy to say it was a great season once i came around to it and gave it a proper shot and overall it was brilliant tv. Although a lot of that was down to the casting and who the actors played and they certainly acted their socks off! Much better than season 1.

I loved Season 4! I was Team Marnie. Well, for the most part. :o

I just can't explain how excited I am for Season 3 of AHS. Lily Rabe, Jessica Lange, Frances Conroy and KATHY BATES could be bloody amazing together! :):cool:
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh i loved the witch season of True Blood.

Would love Denis o'hare and Alexandra Breckenridge back. Denis o'hare was busy with True blood last time so that might be why he wasn't on board for Asylum
  • ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Connie Britton back...she would make an excellent witch!
    Forum Member
    I would love to see Connie Britton back...she would make an excellent witch!

Me too but I think Nashville is keeping her busy for the foreseeable future though.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i loved the witch season of True Blood.

Would love Denis o'hare and Alexandra Breckenridge back. Denis o'hare was busy with True blood last time so that might be why he wasn't on board for Asylum

Me too, it was one of my favourites. Didn't care for the last season though. Done right, witches will be a great theme and Ryan Murphy knows how to write for women so the fact that this season will be female dominant suggests it will be a cracker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denis is back

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a501814/denis-ohare-joins-american-horror-story-coven.html

I think filming began a few weeks ago on Season 3.
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    Yay for Sarah returning! :D

Yep, my personal favourite from the last series.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Sarah wins the emmy in September.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denis is back

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a501814/denis-ohare-joins-american-horror-story-coven.html

I think filming began a few weeks ago on Season 3.

Awesome news. He was brilliant in S1
  • TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to the new series whenever it airs.
    Forum Member
    Massive Season 3 spoiler ....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-five-things-598826

This season is gonna be amazing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG i am gagging for Coven. Bring it on

Sarah Paulson looks gorgeous with blonde hair.
    Forum Member
    It does seem incredible, doesn't it?