Gary, Cheryl, Sharon and Louis on the panel for 2013

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
Forum Member
✭✭
It felt very nostalgic seeing Sharon (in spite what I've sid about her in the past) and Cheryl on tonight's show - however brief.

When Cheryl said "I'd like to have seen it" (regarding someone's audition) it really felt like she was missing being part of the show. I'd like to see her return next year. And there is a great chemistry between Louis and Sharon.

If next year is the last, I'd like to see this panel.

Comments

• 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I think that would be a great panel seen a lot of love for Sharon and Cheryl on twitter tonight think a lot of people miss them .
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be an amazing panel.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon's face would surely melt under the studio lights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are there rumours of x factor ending next year then?
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I think the show's moved on form Sharon now and anyway I really like Tulisa and think she suits the X Factor very much. What About Cheryl joining Gary and Louis? I like Cheryl and think Nicole's a waste of space, we really need someone to replace her.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    That would be a good panel.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say, that panel could be just the rocket up its backside XF needs! Plenty of comedy between Louis and Sharon and Gary and Chezza gel. Yeah I know it shouldn't be about the judges, but when there's little chemistry it's dull!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharon time has long gone she has no idea what sells
  • SealegSealeg Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    I agree the chemistry between Louis and Sharon is great fun to watch. I don't get what Cheryl would bring to the party though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I would love Gary, Louis, Cheryl and Sharon next year!
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree totally !!! I really felt that tonight was a rehearsal for a change in panel next year.

Gary, Cheryl, Mrs O and Louis would be a fabulous foursome in my opinion.

Two firm sets of friends there.... the banter and chemistry would be perfect.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd prefer danni to sharon.
  • Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    When Cheryl said "I'd like to have seen it" (regarding someone's audition) it really felt like she was missing being part of the show.

Perhaps more to the point, it would seem ridiculous to me if she genuinely hadn't.

That panel would absolutely guarantee its demise.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do feel that whoever gives in from dani or cheryl could return next year if not it would be mel b replacing nicole. That would be the only change I feel
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd actually love that, I wasn't the biggest fan of Cheryl on the show but seeing her tonight made me realise how much I miss her :(
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Replace Gary with Simon and it would be the perfect panel.
  • Susie-RSusie-R Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would prefer it if Sharon or Cheryl was replaced with Danni
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats how to get people to stop watching. Put that thug Cole on the panel. What she knows about singing you could write on the back of a stamp!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Cant they just replace Nicole with Sharon now !!! the x-factor is soo dull now! i cant stand nice fake people aka Nicole ... Sharon will add that much needed comedy and that life x-factor needs right now! .... plus it would be a good Pr trick !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this idea. Very very much.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    Thats how to get people to stop watching. Put that thug Cole on the panel. What she knows about singing you could write on the back of a stamp!!!!

Tulisa is hardly Snow White. Belonged to a violent gang who would snatch handbags, lost her virginity at 14 (nearly lost it at 12) - these are her words from her book.

Enough people stopped watching last year, the panel needs a complete revamp. If Cole replaced Tulisa, I wouldn't really care, I wouldn't miss her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Sharon's face would surely melt under the studio lights.

Simon and Dannii coped ok ;)

You'd think Shazza was the only judge to have had cosmetic surgery:rolleyes: Louis is another one who looks remarkably line free too.
  • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    That would be a great panel but I do really love Tulisa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    It felt very nostalgic seeing Sharon (in spite what I've sid about her in the past) and Cheryl on tonight's show - however brief.

When Cheryl said "I'd like to have seen it" (regarding someone's audition) it really felt like she was missing being part of the show. I'd like to see her return next year. And there is a great chemistry between Louis and Sharon.

Na , Sharon is as pointless as Louis. If she was on the panel the two of them would just gang up on the other two as they used to against Simon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    Na , Sharon is as pointless as Louis. If she was on the panel the two of them would just gang up on the other two as they used to against Simon.

Oh poor Simon, he's done his fair share of ganging up on people in his time.