Ps3 Wireless Headset

FunctionFunction Posts: 759
Forum Member
✭✭
Looking to buy a decent headset. Wanting to have a wireless set, 7.1 surround with a budget up to £100, can anyone recommend a decent headset for me pleeeeease.

Comments

• GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recall replying to this and you finally deciding on the PX5... whats going on?
  • FunctionFunction Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    I recall replying to this and you finally deciding on the PX5... whats going on?

:) I posted this thread first mate, but didn't get any response so thought I'd put it in the main section and a few of you kind people replied.

PX5's on the way, been dispatched, starting to have second thoughts though because of the battery situation, would rather have a pair that had an in built battery. Could you make me see the good side of having to go out and buy a rechargable set and if so, how long do they last?
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Function wrote: »
    :) I posted this thread first mate, but didn't get any response so thought I'd put it in the main section and a few of you kind people replied.

PX5's on the way, been dispatched, starting to have second thoughts though because of the battery situation, would rather have a pair that had an in built battery. Could you make me see the good side of having to go out and buy a rechargable set and if so, how long do they last?

Yeah I wasn't aware of that either, it's strange as my PX3s have built in rechargeable batteries...

It's not that big a deal mind as battery chargers are cheap, get 4 batteries, 2 in the device and 2 charging and just swap them as required.