Is Helen's Footballer Boyfriend Scott going to dump her, from embarrassment ?

Comments

• annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but this just getting stupid and hateful now.
  • ms2608ms2608 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    The pure hatred for her has gone out of control. Anyone would think she is the anti-christ.
    I notice most of the hateful comments come from women. How predictable.
    Her performance in the show has been truly awful, but there is no need to wish her misfortune in her personal life.

I agree with you - and I'm a woman! :)
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course not - they are both young, with a 2/3 year relationship............he will love her even more.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She actually used the word bored not hate. To be brutally honest If you've been to Swansea you will understand what she meant.

You mean the beautiful beaches. great surf and fab restaurants.clubs etc
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    The pure hatred for her has gone out of control. Anyone would think she is the anti-christ.
    I notice most of the hateful comments come from women. How predictable.
    Her performance in the show has been truly awful, but there is no need to wish her misfortune in her personal life.

Its not hatred, its just contempt that she is putting herself first and not even trying in the trials.
  • Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being a footballer he is probably twice as thick as her... he cant be a full shilling to put up with her in the first place
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being a footballer he is probably twice as thick as her... he cant be a full shilling to put up with her in the first place

I bet he is getting alot of stick from his team mates about the harry potter comments from her parents.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted, wrong thread
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I bet he is getting alot of stick from his team mates about the harry potter comments from her parents.

I bet that she gets home to find that he's sold them on ebay

:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Its not hatred, its just contempt that she is putting herself first and not even trying in the trials.

Have you read some of the comments on the forum? If they were just criticizing her performance in the trials it would be fine, but people are insulting her personality, her looks and wishing her ill in her personal life! Way too far..
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    martenla wrote: »
    Have you read some of the comments on the forum? If they were just criticizing her performance in the trials it would be fine, but people are insulting her personality, her looks and wishing her ill in her personal life! Way too far..

I feel comfortable posting on her personality....what I dont post on is her looks or wishing her ill well....

You have to expect, when you go on a reality tv show, for people to comment on what they see.....
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I think they will be fine. She must of talked to him how she would try and manipulate it to her ends. But fell flat on her face. He must see how she is in everyday life. Lets be honest they are a perfect match , most premier footballers live in la la land as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    No I think they will be fine. She must of talked to him how she would try and manipulate it to her ends. But fell flat on her face. He must see how she is in everyday life. Lets be honest they are a perfect match , most premier footballers live in la la land as well.

I wonder if he can do his shoe laces up?
  • StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprise, Surprise !!!

"HELEN FLANAGAN is terrified she has bungled by going into the jungle.

She had a bust-up with footie boyfriend Scott Sinclair before joining I’m A Celebrity — and fears it may ruin their relationship.

And the couple may be under greater strain after Wags criticised Helen’s performances in the I’m A Celebrity trials and fellow players poked fun at Scott on Twitter.

The Manchester City star told the ex-Corrie babe, who played Rosie Webster, to steer clear of the reality show. But she insisted on going — sparking the row."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/4653595/Helen-Flanagan-hasnt-Scott-a-clue-over-state-of-relationship-with-Man-City-star-Sinclair.html
  • StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humiliated Helen Flanagan was *desperately trying to contact boyfriend Scott Sinclair on Saturday as she feared her time in the jungle may have damaged their relationship.

The former Coronation Street star, 22, is said to be worried her performance embarrassed the 23-year-old Manchester City player in front of his team-mates.

Helen was voted out on Monday after just two weeks. Despite redeeming herself in the later stages, she became a laughing stock when she failed to win a single star in her first five tasks.

Scott, who secured a £6.5 million move to City from Swansea, got stick from fans and team-mates over her jungle stint.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tv-film-news/im-a-celebritys-helen-flanagan-cant-1468861
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    No they want kids now.
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I doubt it. This is other people projecting their irrational hate of Helen on to her boyfriend.
  • MenelausMenelaus Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely he isn't that shallow, is he? Oh wait, he's a Premiership Footballer :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Clearly not with her for her personality anyway.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not as good looking as some footballers, he won't dump her
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he dumps her because of a silly thing like this then he's a jerk and she'd be better off without him.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    TBH he probably will sooner or later anyway as he will upgrade to a newer model Footballers are not really known for their life long loyalty to their partners
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is irritating and as far as I'm concerned is not good for the series of IAC. That does not mean that her family or friends should disown her - they must know what she's like anyway FGS!!

She has not, as far as I'm aware, done anything deliberately malicious, racist, sexist, offensive, etc., - she was nice to the ostrich so she seems to be kind to animals!!!

What will Kevin and Sally think? ;)
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martenla wrote: »

She's thers to be shot down,,, just like the rest of em
  • KizerKizer Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Maybe he's into thick bimbos. She will get dumped eventually and disappear into obscurity.